PDA

View Full Version : Genuine Ballbusting Question.

Steelbutterfly
06-03-2009, 05:51 AM
Hi Girls, id like to know how easy it would be to pop both balls on a male (boy/man) to the point u feel them pop in your hand, and once done is that the end of his sex drive !!!

Strong believer in physical ********** in all boys.men, would carm them down and the world would be better off if run my us girls....

Debs

saesneg
06-03-2009, 06:49 AM
Hi Girls, id like to know how easy it would be to pop both balls on a male (boy/man) to the point u feel them pop in your hand, and once done is that the end of his sex drive !!!

Strong believer in physical ********** in all boys.men, would carm them down and the world would be better off if run my us girls....

Debs

I couldn't honestly say for sure if it would be the end of his sex drive but I do suggest it would be the end of your liberty.

I myself am not a strong believer in physical ********** for all males as it raises the question how we would then be able to replicate as a race.
The obvious point being that if your father had been ********* then you would not be here to post this question.

Maybe the question in itself contradicts the notion that the world would be run any better by someone who advocates this.

Angela.

Steelbutterfly
06-03-2009, 06:52 AM
I couldn't honestly say for sure if it would be the end of his sex drive but I do suggest it would be the end of your liberty.

I myself am not a strong believer in physical ********** for all males as it raises the question how we would then be able to replicate as a race.
The obvious point being that if your father had been ********* then you would not be here to post this question.

Maybe the question in itself contradicts the notion that the world would be run any better by someone who advocates this.

Angela.

Before the boy/guy would have his balls removed, we would take sperm samples from each patient and then freeze them for future use if a woman wanted to become a mother, once the sperm is recieved then the boy/male would be *********. thats just my opinion maybe im just an evil bitch i dont know, but i seriously think the world would be better if all males were ********* and the world was run by females it would be alot safer and men or even boys wouldnt ****.

zetsubou
06-03-2009, 07:45 AM
Here's a genuine ballbusting question. Are there any girls who are up for it that aren't psychopaths?

Richter
06-03-2009, 10:37 AM
"I want someone to bust my balls, but I don't want them to WANT to bust my balls."

wtf?

I'll just say "YAY! DEBS!" and add in that eunuchs of the olden days were left to guard harems since they had no sex drive. As far as how easy it is, I've had women tell me afterwards that they were squeezing full strength and I've never had any damage done. Since they make specific devices for this stuff, I'm going to say it's hard to just squeeze and pop. That said, there are news articles of that sort of thing happening, but it's usually a crazed/drugged woman, so normal strength is not in question.

JASTA89882
06-03-2009, 10:49 AM
i have a question too, when they pop do you cum like in all thoes stories?

Richter
06-03-2009, 10:56 AM
No, there has been no evidence that I've found to that effect. That being said, you can cum just from having your balls squeezed if you get off on that sort of thing.

Steelbutterfly
06-03-2009, 11:30 AM
Oh ok was just curious, but id love to have ago, i train so i have a nice good grip and squuuuuuueze and hope they pop in my hand. :) cruel bitch i know id even ******** my son. serious. :o

Arcane
06-03-2009, 11:53 PM
cruel bitch i know id even ******** my son. serious. :o

Wow at this comment.

Thumper
06-04-2009, 01:58 AM
Hey Butter Fly If that's not a fantasy only- your psychotic- Your son ? He need to be placed in protective custody Get a Grip You got a gripe way too ripe bordering rotten

darthsidius
06-04-2009, 02:06 AM
I must say I agree with Ricther. They (the balls) are extremely robust and it would take an extremely strong woman or some serious adreneline/drug issue. This does happen in **** attempts sometimes or in bad domestic disputes in such cases men have even been killed.

I have had some women who have said that they have used their full strength on me and I am still intact.

There is a body builder I have contacted about this she also does domination and she claims that she has made men pass out from squeezing and has also completely crushed them on a few occaisions. Given the detail of her communications I am inclined to believe her. But then she can bench 230 pounds. This goes to show the amount of force that may be required.

vlad_Drakulav
06-04-2009, 05:49 AM
Before the boy/guy would have his balls removed, we would take sperm samples from each patient and then freeze them for future use if a woman wanted to become a mother, once the sperm is recieved then the boy/male would be *********. thats just my opinion maybe im just an evil bitch i dont know, but i seriously think the world would be better if all males were ********* and the world was run by females it would be alot safer and men or even boys wouldnt ****.

The world would be safer? Dont think so. Not every guy in the world is a potential ****** hun. I have a hunch that you may have had a bad experience or two in your past, which I'm sorry for, but you cant stereotype the entire male population based on a few bad eggs.

Women offenders are as bad as the guys. If women didnt offend, there wouldnt be female prisons.

eric B
06-09-2009, 09:07 PM
Hey SteelButterfly, I live quite near you just north of the border. I was just wondering, do any of your neighbours in Norwich know that your a paedophile?

Georgie
06-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Here's a genuine ballbusting question. Are there any girls who are up for it that aren't psychopaths?

Me, I just enjoy ballbusting. I have never wanted to rid the world of men, I just enjoy it.

Castratrix's pet
06-10-2009, 07:33 AM
I have been enjoying Steelbutterfly's posts where she talks about ********** of all males. She sounds like the kind of woman those of us with femdom ********** fantasies dream of. Though at least for most of us it's probably more fantasy that what we would want in reality.

I have been wondering some things about Steelbutterfly and her views. She seems to know a lot about ********** and its effects on males. I wonder what her background is and how she has learned so much about ********** and its effect on males?

How did she get the feelings and beliefs she has about **********? Her attitudes are of what many would consider to be extreme femdom and she seems to be a real female supremist believing in total female supremacy. Was her mother a strong believer in female supremacy/superiority and femdom? I wonder what her background is?

Has Steelbutterfly ever watched a woman performing a ********** on either a man or a male animal? Has she herself ever performed a ********** or castrations on either a man or on male animals? Does she have any training and/or personal experience herself with ********** and ********** of males? I have wondered if she is a veterinarian or a surgeon and has experience with ********** from that line of work. If there were universal ********** of all males as she advocates, would she herself be a professional castratrix and perform castrations?

If Steelbutterfly knew without question she would get away with it and she knew how to perform castrations, would she herself ******** a man, and would she enjoy performing a ********** on a man?

What technique would she use, what procedure would she use to do her **********? How long would ********** at her hands take? What would it be like for the man she is **********? Would she use anesthesia, would she make it a form of torture, would she make the man suffer while she is ********** him, force him to cum one last time while she does it to him? I've just wondered out of curiosity.

Would Steelbutterfly want to personally own a eunuch as her very own personal slave/pet, one she herself had ********* one who had lost his manhood at her hands? Just wondering.

I also wonder what she is really like, her personality overall, what she looks like.

Steelbutterfly has talked a lot here about her personal views and beliefs about universal male **********, and reading her posts has made me wonder about these things and ask these questions. I wish she would please answer my questions. I would just like to know the answers to them.

stuproad12
06-10-2009, 05:41 PM
ballBUSTING. ballPOPPING. sounds kinda the same....

VanDattum
06-13-2009, 03:18 PM
Oh ok was just curious, but id love to have ago, i train so i have a nice good grip and squuuuuuueze and hope they pop in my hand. :) cruel bitch i know id even ******** my son. serious. :o

I've got a feeling you ARE the son.
I just can't take this seriously. Looks like you're full of bs to me.

iameasylife
06-14-2009, 12:59 PM

Debs

Seems like the mistresses and ballbust star rule the world! :jumpsmile

martin87-
06-15-2009, 08:16 AM
If all the men would be ********* then what would that change? People who **** have mental issues and they will hurt people regardless if they do it sexually or not.

But I think this thread was not really a serious thing to begin with.

gaylord
06-15-2009, 08:15 PM
Steelbutterfly is a guy lol just check his last post ... (Real Bitch)

come on Steelbutterfly we are not stupid!!

saesneg
06-16-2009, 12:21 AM

I stopped taking this thread seriously some time ago, the obvious flaws in it were pointed out and it became clear that it wasn't a credible viewpoint.

It's probably more a bit of fun trying to get a reaction.

Bi-GirlieBoy
06-16-2009, 12:40 AM

LOL... I was just about to call this myself... then I paged down and found I'm not alone in my suspision... absolutely sure now steelbutterfly is a guy...

Free up the bandwidth SB.... get lost