PDA

View Full Version : A Proper Introduction to Small Penis Humiliation (Ladies Only, Please!)

Lilbob
06-10-2009, 07:21 AM
In proper deference to the ladies who shall read this thread, I must firt admit that my own penis is quite small, being only 4 3/4 inches long and 5 inches in circumference when fully erect , and 2 3/4 inches long flaccid.

I first learned of the importance of penis size in an unusual way, that being, when I was about 14 years old, my father took a new job that kept him out of town for most of the week. Soon thereafter, I began to notice the presence of a new man in the house. After a while, my mother introduced me to her new friend, and I began to notice that his presence always coincided with my father's absence, and also coincided with my mother wearing sweaters (made of a material that I actually researched years later and found out was something called "orlon"), or silk blouses, all without a bra (something which had never happened while my father was around). After he had begun to stay overnight in my mother's bedroom, I began to notice sounds emanating from that bedroom that I'd never heard before. It didn't take me long to realize that my mother was having an affair, and, at first, I was pretty upset and humiliated, but my mother explained to me that sex was a natural thing, and that having a fulfilling sex life made her a better mother to me. And please don't tell Daddy, of course! I soon came to accept the new situation, and, when I turned 18, my mother sat me down at the kitchen table to explain why she was seeing her new friend. She told me that she obviously enjoyed the attention and the continuous sex life while my father was away, as well as the sense of security of knowing she still had the ability to attract a new man should something happen to my father, but that an additional consideration was the fact that her lover's penis was about half again as long as my father's, and that it gave her much more pleasure in bed, and that, although my father's penis had been adequate at first, twenty years of marriage and having had a child had changed her body to the point that she needed her lover's bigger penis for full satisfaction. She explained to me that, although my father tried very hard to satisfy her by gyrating his hips to grind his penis against her vaginal walls, she really needed the thrusting deep into her to stimulate her cervix, and Daddy’s penis couldn’t provide that. She further explained that her lover's longer penis enabled her more powerfully to feel the spasms of the ejaculations of his sperm into her. A few weeks after that conversation, my father, mother, and I attended a wedding and I overheard my mother explaining to some of her female relatives and friends, in quite explicit terms, her preference for her lover's penis over my father's. In response to one of my aunts’ question about the size of my mother’s lover’s penis as opposed to my father’s, my mother said: "Good question! There's definitely a difference in size. [Father's name} has a little pisser, while [lover's name] has a long, lovely fucker!” She also spoke of her lover’s greater self-confidence and, apparently, greater experience, as his penis really seemed to better know its way inside a lady’s plumbing than did my father’s. Eventually, my father found out about the affair and my parents' marriage ended. My mother, by the way, wore a white see-through blouse (sans brassiere, of course!), to the final divorce hearing. ( She wore a jacket over her see-through blouse while inside the courthouse, which she removed (well in my father’s view) as soon as judgement was granted in her favour.)

Of course, the day had to come when I found the courage (the balls?) to ask my mother about the size of my own penis. My mother told me she’d answer my question some day. The day came when my mother approached me while I was working on a mathematics problem for fun, and, dressed very respectably in a nice white blouse (with a bra underneath), black horn-rimmed glasses, pear earrings, pearl necklace, black skirt, black stockings, and black pumps, and with her long hair done up in a neat little bun behind her head,she approached me and said: “Come upstairs. It’s time for me to see you bare.”

I sheepishly preceded her upstairs, and, once she was comfortably seated on a chair, having crossed her legs and folded her hands in her lap, I began, at her command, to remove my clothing. Just as I was about to remove my underpants, she said: “Now, honey, you really shouldn’t be so prudish. Nudity is a natural thing, and I am your mother, and I still can’t see your penis! Take off those underpants!” I followed her orders in that regard (although I had certainly been about to do so before she interrupted me), and I stood naked in front of the awful judgement of my mother for the first time since I was a little boy.

My mother could hardly suppress her wicked little giggle, as she pronounced me unfit for any fate save that of a cuckold husband. She told me: “You’ll definitely get a young, naive wife with that little thing, but, she’ll wander a bit before long, probably sooner than I did from your father! But, don’t worry! Life is cruel, and, if you develop a proper masochistic sensibility, you’ll enjoy some sexual pleasure. Although, certainly not nearly as much pleasure as your wife’s lovers shall enjoy! And from your own wife’s pussy! I really can’t believe I gave birth to such a loser! In fact, had there been, while I was pregnant with you, a pre-natal test for penis size, I would certainly have had an abortion!”

I heartily thank my mother for having given me a proper sense of the importance (or, more properly, the lack thereof) that my penis holds for the superior female sex, and have properly understood my proper role as an inferior male ever since.

Well, anyways, ladies, enjoy your husbands’ and/or boyfriends’ penises. (Those of you who can, that is!)

Sinestrix
06-10-2009, 10:20 AM
From your size descriptions i have to say while that is not a mega member. you do not have a tiny penis. 5 inch circ is pretty damn impressive and (speaking from experience) Girth can mean a lot more then length. Now body type can mean a lot with penis size as well i had a boy friend growing up that was a 5 inch hard specimen but he was thin and well built so it looked longer then it was and he knew how to use it well.

in order for me to feel contempt for some ones tiny penis they have to be small (2-3 inch hard) and i dont deal with men that let themselves get over weight.if they cant take the time a care to keep a well toned body i have no desire to tease or punish them.

Lilbob
06-10-2009, 10:38 AM
Thanx, Sinestrix. Worthy points you have made!

Hasta
06-10-2009, 09:23 PM
I know this says "ladies only" but I have to comment on what Sines said. I am a guy and one of the reasons I stay in good shape is because of what she said. The penis is connected at the back end by a ligament. This is what doctors cut and try to extend when they do the Crankenstien surgery to try and make the penis longer. That surgery actually makes the penis less stable but may "show" more of it (usually only about a half inch). By the same token, if your belly sticks out farther, it "shows" less of your penis. Now let's review: staying in shape makes you more attractive, makes your dick bigger, lets you pump blood so you can keep it harder longer, and improves your overall quality of life. Uhm, how much motivation do guys need to stay in shape?