PDA

View Full Version : One for the girl here !

MaleVirgin
06-15-2009, 02:12 AM
Hi

Im just curious to know from the women here there views on both chemical ********** and full **********, plz post your views.

Steelbutterfly
06-15-2009, 02:23 AM
Malevirgin

Your a sex offender, you expose yourself to both young girls and women, so you should be fully ********* and penis removed, then put in jail and becomes some guys bitch.

Plus your a virgin you say yet your 41 or whatever, so you seriously need your sex drive removed and i would be happy to crush your balls. and you should be seriously BANNED from this site.

Debs

Design
06-15-2009, 04:19 PM
Malevirgin

Your a sex offender, you expose yourself to both young girls and women, so you should be fully ********* and penis removed, then put in jail and becomes some guys bitch.

Plus your a virgin you say yet your 41 or whatever, so you seriously need your sex drive removed and i would be happy to crush your balls. and you should be seriously BANNED from this site.

Debs
i agree with steelbutterfly removal of the lot down there.:)

06-16-2009, 08:44 AM
Malevirgin

Debs
How you know he is a sex offender on young girls??? But your post made me hot:ibow4u: