PDA

View Full Version : Real Bitch

Steelbutterfly
06-15-2009, 03:06 AM
When i was younger (Schoolgirl) i use to get boys pulling my skirt up at school or outside school and i use to always kick them HARD in the balls or use my hand and squeeze untill i brought tears.

But there was this guy at school who was abit of a geek (Mummys Boy) and i used to bullie him with a friend, and we would humilate him ask him if he was a virgin or if he wanked yet while infront of the class (when teachers wasnt there) or ask him various things infront of other kids, but one thing me and my friend enjoy was holding his arms behind his back and kicking him were it hurts as hard as we could untill he would fall to the floor cryin like the little girl he was, and i have to admit i did enjoy doing this sometimes i would get alittle turned on, me and my freind use to always do this to him, and i know it was wrong at the time as its bullying when i think of it now i must admit i did enjoy it, its been a while since ive done some ballbusting, last time i did it my ex tried to do somethink i didnt so i had to kick him were it hurts to stop him and glad to say he was dumped, but was curious if other girls enjoyed kicking young boys when they were at school or am i the only bitch !

Debs

gaylord
06-15-2009, 03:08 PM
Good story but sound fake to me

VictorUK
06-15-2009, 06:08 PM
Hello,
firstly I am male (27), not originally English, even I ve been living in UK for a while, so sorry about my English. :bananawin

You re not the only one bitch at all. I can remember, we ( boys ) did exactly that same thing with skirt to our girls. I am not sure how old we were that time. Let say about 11-13 years. I donīt know how the other boys, but that time I didnīt know anything about BB, just knew how it hurts. Was not excited ( sexually ) even I saw it done to my friends. I am not sure about the others ( boys or girls ), but it seemed to me that girls didnīt do it for purpose. And they never used the full stroke ( as much as they can ), but hard enough to get rid of you and get you fall to ground in pain holding your balls.
Anyway we ( boys ) were always curious what colour were thier underwears( knickers ) a did a bet about it. So everytime one of us were send to lift the skirt of the chosen girl. I can remember there were 3 or 4 of girls we knew they were very aggresive, others just shouted on you or slap you at the most, but them 3 or 4 everyone was afraid of.

So I can remember 2 situations happened to me or I was a eye witness:

1) It was mine and then my best friend s turn to find out what colour of underwear had Jane ( one of the most aggresive girl ), we were scared, but I started and lifted Janes skirt and tried to look down there for colour, but her reaction was very fast so I couldnīt see anything just could feel a hard slap to my face and shout next time I ll beat you up.
So I returned back to boys and said sorry I didnīt see it. So they sent my best friend to found out, can remember his expression in his face saying I will try it tomorrow, I promise. No, no way, today, now, go on dude.
We expected Jane to be very angry cos I ve tried 3 mins earlier, but her reaction was more then that. He lifted her skirt, found out that she wore a orange colour, but couldnīt run away fast enough, she caught him, pushed him against wall and kneed him very hard in the balls and then once more saying donīt try it in future. He stayed in fatal position crying how much it hurts for a min 5 mins. I felt really sorry for him, realized it could happen to me, what a lucky me just a slap. :thumbup

2) Happened in the queue, waiting for lunch, so in the public. So one girl came to my friend standing behind me a said to him that he was very naughty boy and he should not do it never more. My friend was just smiling knowing she wouldnīt do anything to him, because there were supervisor teacher watching us. But she got really pissed off and kicked him exactly right in the balls, he fell down holding his balls. Then came teacher ( young about 30, very nice ) asking that girl why she has done it to him. She answered he had lifted her skirt in front of all pupils and then shout aloud what colour is my underwear. But you should tell it to me or other teacher and we would have a word with him and not to kick him so hard in the .... uh groin. You could damage his inner organs and he could not be able to have kids. So please DO NOT do it again.

OK hope you enjoyed this reading :jumpsmile

PS : Girls had never use their hands ( punch or sqeeze )

egghead
06-16-2009, 08:19 AM
Sounds like this is a guy:cussing:

abcd972
06-16-2009, 03:52 PM
http://blog.91job.cc/index.php/uid-26880-action-viewspace-itemid-8093http://blog.91job.cc/index.php/uid-26880-action-viewspace-itemid-8095http://www.zjgltw.com/ssxs/?uid-5380-action-viewspace-itemid-28477http://www.zjgltw.com/ssxs/?uid-5380-action-viewspace-itemid-28479http://www.goolu.cn/blog/?uid-58499-action-viewspace-itemid-19077

Teardrop
06-17-2009, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the stories, Victor and Debs. I enjoyed reading them.

gaylord
06-17-2009, 09:06 PM
Sounds like this is a guy:cussing:
yeah it's a guy who think that w're stupid

the_tree
06-18-2009, 05:06 AM
Of course it's a guy, but so long as the story is hot, who really cares? But, on the off chance it is a girl...

So, 'Debs,' what else did you do to the boys at school?

gaylord
06-18-2009, 03:53 PM
Of course it's a guy, but so long as the story is hot, who really cares? But, on the off chance it is a girl...

So, 'Debs,' what else did you do to the boys at school?

Well It's just that I'm not realy into getting tease by a guy who pretend to be a girl ... but if It's cool for you I have no problem with that

justonetok
06-30-2009, 03:10 AM
I worked with a hot 23 year old chinese girl, who kept on threatening me to kick me in the balls. I told her that any time she wanted she could. One day I upset her a she kicked me right in the balls. Every time she worked after that day she would always kick me in the balls for every small in faction. That's what I get for telling her; I liked getting kicked in the balls.

reginauld
07-01-2009, 08:34 PM
I hope that's not a true story. I like bb, but that's just mean and sadistic. While the thought of being held and kicked by girls excites me, it's horrible torture to someone who doesn't enjoy it.

gaylord
07-01-2009, 08:51 PM
I hope that's not a true story. I like bb, but that's just mean and sadistic. While the thought of being held and kicked by girls excites me, it's horrible torture to someone who doesn't enjoy it.

yeah dude this Thread is only about fake story made by some low life