PDA

View Full Version : Tied up helpless & full of needles wow O_O

SkeweredBalls
06-15-2009, 11:25 PM
You can hear there are allot of people in the room watching this happen. This guy is so lucky! I would pay to be in his place!!!

http://www.newsfilter.org/video/53017/Crazy_bitch_transforms_a_ballsack_in_to_a_pincushi on/

Bi-GirlieBoy
06-16-2009, 12:48 AM
I wish that was me... It was a fantasy for a while, but now I really do want my balls destroyed. I wouldnt mind posting the results here if there is someone acturally willing to do this to me in Seattle.

pianoboy75
06-16-2009, 11:48 PM
I felt that "deep within" just watching.....

Lizzycat
06-17-2009, 01:02 AM
EEEEEP! :cryingblu Why did I click that?! Needles freak me out! :cryingblu

pudel
06-17-2009, 01:13 AM
this is one of the best from "roys nut hang" ... yes, especially there is audience!
fascinating his big nuts - must be very good to have the such balls scewered by the long needle.

Crushed balls
06-17-2009, 04:43 AM
Ouch too extreme

mgablea
06-17-2009, 10:08 AM
That looks like fun!

experiment
06-18-2009, 02:21 PM
Having done some limited ball piercing, nothing like the guy in the video, I can feel his pain. Although the worst of the pain is going through the outside of the scotum. You can see him feel it as the tip of the hat pins press on the scrotal skin trying to break through. Most pins are not as sharp as surgical instruments and hurt more. The actual ball piercing is not rally that painful but the anticipation is frightening to say the least. You do have to be very careful to prevent infection. That could be much worse pain than the piercing!

gumbygumby
06-18-2009, 03:49 PM
more of roys nut hang please @_@

BallBustLover
06-20-2009, 09:47 PM
Having done some limited ball piercing, nothing like the guy in the video, I can feel his pain. Although the worst of the pain is going through the outside of the scotum. You can see him feel it as the tip of the hat pins press on the scrotal skin trying to break through. Most pins are not as sharp as surgical instruments and hurt more. The actual ball piercing is not rally that painful but the anticipation is frightening to say the least. You do have to be very careful to prevent infection. That could be much worse pain than the piercing!

I believe that testicle sensitivity varies person to person but getting the balls pierced must be very painful no matter what.

maybe it is not too painful to you because you have great pain tolerance, I find that practice terrifying, if a woman threatens to do that to me I would confess to ANYTHING to avoid getting my balls pierced OUUUUCCCHHH.

experiment
06-23-2009, 01:16 PM
Testicle piercing is a real mind game. As I mentioned I did not find it that painful, but I was using pins (sewing needles). Some use nails or other dull tipped objects. The duller the object the more painful because it requires more force or pressure to penetrate the scrotal skin and the outer layers on the testicle. It is scary for the recipiant. When I did it alone, my hands were shaking in fear of the pain to come. Having it performed by another would be a real turn on and very frightening.