PDA

View Full Version : Evil Session-- Post Ejaculatory Busting

Balloney
06-16-2009, 08:50 AM
I read this post once on the now defuct yahoo group cbtbysweetheartsandwives by some European woman. She considered most posters to be into much milder CBT than herself, saying she busted balls much longer and much harder than most other people on there, based on her posts.

Her partner had cancelled for a cbt session with her over a scheduling conflict, and she was upset about it. So she decided to give him what she would later call an 'evil session.' She gagged him and tied him up standing up, and then, instead of busting his balls when he was horny, she gave him the best oral sex she could do until he ejaculated. Then she told him she was angry about his cancelling with her, and she was going to bust his balls for one solid hour without mercy.

She said she punched his balls until sweat ran down her body. She liked this two handed ball punch move. He kept trying to move out of the way. Part way through, she put a hood over his face to keep herself from looking at his pitiful expression.

When they were through, she felt guilty. She felt his balls. The hard parts were soft. The soft parts were hard. She'd really given him the works. From what she said, though, she kept the 'evil session' as a part of her bag of tricks.

Would you guys sign up for a session like this, or is this just too insane for you?

How about this, would you ask your woman to give you oral or a handjob to orgasm, then give you post-ejaculatory 'head torture' until you got hard and orgasmed again, and then do a ball busting session for 20 minutes to an hour? That sounds like the kind of thing some really horny guy would sign up for or fantasize about while he's horny, but regret after the first ejaculation.

What about you guys? Which of you would agree to something like this?

darthsidius
06-16-2009, 09:20 AM
I went to see this girl who used to do martial arts and can punch really hard. I really love squeezing and I got her to squeeze me as hard as she could. When I started comming I asked her to do some really hard punches. She gave me two really hard punches as I was comming and that was it. I was quite sore and at the same time I had just ejaculated. At this point we were just talking and she took one testicle between her thumb and finger and pressed it quite gently it was amazing at how painful it was and yet before I came she could squeeze with all her strength.

cmathews70
06-16-2009, 04:10 PM
I would most definitely sign up that session, because it sounds pretty hot. But I'm sure after that first orgasm I would want no part of the following onslaught and I'd regret doing it... until the next day when I remembered how hot it was and always have those memories stashed for a rainy day. :)

Galaxyife
06-16-2009, 10:05 PM
I don't think I could sign up for that. After I cum...it's all over. It's the intense busting of a nut...both the cumming and the successions of hits that just makes me blast of. One I cum, I am really not too interested anymore...well, for a few minutes anyway!

I do LOVE when I am about to come to get hit just as fucking hard as able...it hurts so damn good!

Balloney
06-18-2009, 10:44 AM
Is it possible to do a poll to see how many posters would agree to endure one of these scenarios?

experiment
06-18-2009, 02:05 PM
I would sign up for a post orgasm ball busing session. But I am agreeable now knowing full well my desire would evaporate upon ejacualtion. I would have to be restrained and not allowed to change my mind. The thought of being in such a situation is an enjoyable fantasy.

Funny when you are horny you are ready to agree to almost anything!

mike04071
06-18-2009, 03:39 PM
The fact that any of us are replying makes me think we all have too much time on our hands!

BUT, I will reply that I think it would be a terrible session. Once I am done, I am really DONE! I wonder if the domme would really get any pleasure out of even doing this, as I always believe that when I am in a session, as a sub it is my responsibility to make the domme want to see me again. THis sounds just mean and pointless.

Does that make sense?

polo2001
06-19-2009, 08:25 AM
How about this, would you ask your woman to give you oral or a handjob to orgasm, then give you post-ejaculatory 'head torture' until you got hard and orgasmed again, and then do a ball busting session for 20 minutes to an hour? That sounds like the kind of thing some really horny guy would sign up for or fantasize about while he's horny, but regret after the first ejaculation.

What about you guys? Which of you would agree to something like this?

Actually I would rather have the ballbusting session at first for an houre, then she would give me an oral or a handjob with extreme teasing and denial, say for an hour, then she would let me cum only to give me post-ejaculatory 'head torture' until I get hard and orgasme again !

:wooow:wooow:wooow

soulbleeder
06-29-2009, 05:48 PM
For my birthday my fiance came up with a fun session that this thread reminded me of. I was tied spread eagle on our bed and she started by sucking and stroking me to orgasm, then she punched and squeezed my balls for about 30 mins. Since the ballbusting turns me on so much I was starting to get hard so she made me cum again... she repeated this process until I came 7 times. every time she made me cum I was thinking "this has got to be it I cant take any more"... it was the greatest ballbusting experience I had ever had.

reginauld
06-29-2009, 09:29 PM
For my birthday my fiance came up with a fun session that this thread reminded me of. I was tied spread eagle on our bed and she started by sucking and stroking me to orgasm, then she punched and squeezed my balls for about 30 mins. Since the ballbusting turns me on so much I was starting to get hard so she made me cum again... she repeated this process until I came 7 times. every time she made me cum I was thinking "this has got to be it I cant take any more"... it was the greatest ballbusting experience I had ever had.
That sounds like fun ^_^. The only time that I don't like being busted is when I'm sick. Post-orgasm is just as good as pre-orgasm. Tbh it hurts less after I've cum than it does beforehand.

cracker
07-10-2009, 12:41 AM
remove a woman's hands from them and tell her to stop. It hurts more after coming but, more importantly, there is no sexual excitement. Just like I don't want a hand job right after coming. Anyone who likes this might have a masochistic side stronger than mine as well as a stronger sex drive. I didn't even like it when I was 15.

Selftailer
07-10-2009, 01:40 AM
remove a woman's hands from them and tell her to stop. It hurts more after coming but, more importantly, there is no sexual excitement. Just like I don't want a hand job right after coming. Anyone who likes this might have a masochistic side stronger than mine as well as a stronger sex drive. I didn't even like it when I was 15.

Have a look at the no-stop jerking 3AD craker, you will realize how many appreciated this cruel and sexy femdom behaviour. :)

Marcomhook
07-10-2009, 12:53 PM
I'm wary of this kind of evil session, especially if there is no safe word. After all I don't believe that sessions like this should end in real physical harm, that is the bottom line. To have a fantasy is one thing, to have real injury is another.