PDA

View Full Version : AWOL! - 3 on 1 Hard BB Preview

Jedi
06-18-2009, 05:24 PM
A soldier is caught after going absent without leave and as punishment is sent to a special punishment wing for discipline. The guy must have balls of steel to take the harsh treatment that these professional ballbusters inflict. However, no army training could prepare him for the pain that these three ladies unleash on his balls!
Kat, Paige and Shay bust this guys balls good and proper and soon have him screaming on the floor in agony.

http://www.***************/previews/AWOL/AWOL-Promo1.jpg
http://www.***************/previews/AWOL/AWOL_0004_600.jpg
http://www.***************/previews/AWOL/AWOL_0010_600.jpg
http://www.***************/previews/AWOL/AWOL_0015_600.jpg
http://www.***************/previews/AWOL/AWOL_0055_600.jpg
http://www.***************/previews/AWOL/AWOL_0066_600.jpg

Download Movie Trailer (http://www.***************/previews/AWOL/AWOL-Trailer.wmv)

adel helmy
06-18-2009, 06:08 PM
it is a very good ballbusting movie ,thank you man
this image is from my favorates too

jss123
06-18-2009, 06:46 PM
I saw the trailer,but in the entire movie do the kicks get harder?i mean a kick to drop him to the ground for a couple of minutes?when 1 domme grabs him by the base of his balls does 1 other domme make a hard fist and ram it into his nuts??and i mean really unloading with her fist? hard to find a domme putting a man down in screaming pain for 2-3 minutes,unable to stand up on his feet to receive his next brutal hit.....

Jedi
06-20-2009, 03:42 PM
The thing about this guy is that his nuts are so tough that it can make the hardest of kicks look soft. He takes about 17 minutes of constant battering, but within that there are a small number of occasions where those kicks connect just right and drop him like a sack of. One particular hard kick from Kat connects in the 'sweet spot' and leaves him in such a mess on the floor for several minutes I thought that they had done permament damage at the time. But he does eventually get up for more.

I don't think there is much in the way of hard punching here though.

teapot42
06-20-2009, 05:21 PM
I saw the trailer,but in the entire movie do the kicks get harder?... hard to find a domme putting a man down in screaming pain for 2-3 minutes,unable to stand up on his feet to receive his next brutal hit.....

I'd guess that the trouble there would be that most viewers would find it pretty boring to watch someone rolling on the floor for maybe 90% of the video with only a limited number of actual groin strikes. These longer videos must be hard to script / perform / edit as a single video of someone's nuts getting creamed where you can tell the agony caused is OK, but that happening over a longer video would get a bit boring for most viewers.

Jedi, maybe there is a market for more of a compilation or edited highlights of such strikes where you give the idea of the nut-crunching force of the blows but skip past the majority of the curled-up-in-a-ball part?

Also, I would really love to see a good, close-up shot of a pair of nuts being flattened - not sure how hard it would be to do, but a real slow-mo that showed just how they distort when the knee (or whatever) hits them would be a massive turn-on for me as you can tell that pair of nuts would be flat and in agony.

crushee
06-21-2009, 06:50 AM
The guy has a nice set of balls and cock! He is, and he remains, fully hard even with the hard ckicks; congratulations!

Su0
06-21-2009, 07:23 AM
I'd guess that the trouble there would be that most viewers would find it pretty boring to watch someone rolling on the floor for maybe 90% of the video with only a limited number of actual groin strikes. These longer videos must be hard to script / perform / edit as a single video of someone's nuts getting creamed where you can tell the agony caused is OK, but that happening over a longer video would get a bit boring for most viewers.
Yes, but many who like ballbusting like it because it hurts and is somewhat humiliating normally. I don't see anything special really if the guy is some superman who doesn't even feel the kicks.

But that trailer had hard kicks and the guy showing some agony like he should. Quite perfect.

Jedi
06-22-2009, 05:54 AM
Thanks again for positive comments guys.

With regards to the other comments about guys being on the floor for two minutes, etc...yes it's good to see some of that. But as teapot42 states, movies would be pretty boring if there was more floor action than busting.
The problem that I am constantly up against is that I get guys crying out for more 'tough guys' who can take hard kick after kick without falling, and other guys that want to see a guy falling in pain after one kick beleiving that is more real.
We can put that alongside the long standing debate of CFNM verses CFCM busting etc...and hope that I can produce stuff which will please all crowds.

This trailer is only a tiny 30 second snippet. The actual full length movie is 17 minutes of intense ballbusting. I beleive there is plenty of balance in there between taking kicks well and occasionally being turned to a writhing mess on the floor. ;)

teapot42
06-22-2009, 04:30 PM
Yes, but many who like ballbusting like it because it hurts and is somewhat humiliating normally. I don't see anything special really if the guy is some superman who doesn't even feel the kicks.

But that trailer had hard kicks and the guy showing some agony like he should. Quite perfect.

I see your point but I feel that in the type of video Jedi produces it is difficult to convey the pain that most of us would experience when we get our nuts crushed.

A single-bust video that shows the reaction works as you see the 'perfect strike', see the guy crumple and can tell he is in a lot of pain. However, you don't have to wait for him to recover enough to stagger to his feet, only to have his already tender nuts pounded again, putting him back down, probably for longer. Carry that on for the 15-20 minutes of a 'session' BB video and you soon get bored and to be honest, anyone who experiences that level of pain from the first kick isn't going to last 15 minutes anyway. That's the talent of a good video producer, to extend the agony while still making it appear as if the guy is suffering, and from the videos I've seen from Jedi he does it well. Personally, I'm undecided as to which is best. A shorter video with most intense action and a bloke quickly crippled by a few blows is very much a turn-on, but then so is someone made to suffer over a longer time. However, being made to suffer over a period of time implies less harsh blows as otherwise it just isn't realistic or is boring.

One thing to contemplate is whether the guys you see taking multiple kicks / knees are taking the pain well, or whether they simply aren't having much effect. I find that my GF doesn't have much effect most of the time when she kicks and knees my nuts, but squeezing and punching is agony. I'm not sure why but I know that unless she gets a good clean hit that actually squashes them, I just don't feel the blows as significant pain, certainly not as pain that will disable me. It could look as if I've got super-tough nuts to someone watching her kicking me but it's actually just that the kicks aren't having much effect. (Unfortunately!)

I'd love to see a video actually with no kicks or knees, but with lots of very hard squeezing - I could empathise with that quite well so it would be a big turn-on to me. (Heck, I'd even love to 'star' in a video like that!)