PDA

View Full Version : Cumming by testicle stimulation

Anzo
06-18-2009, 05:45 PM
Today i was really excited so i tried to stimulate my balls instead of my cock,
Going ahead with that for some minutes, i discovered that i would be able to come for some reason, and i did it some seconds later.

Do someone on this forum have any experience about jerking off with no stroking or i'm alone?

creamy
06-18-2009, 08:19 PM
I don't think that's all that unusual. Not all guys can, but I've heard of others.

darkwing
06-19-2009, 05:38 AM
There was one time I squeezed myself into an athletic suppporter cup that was a little on the small size and managed to balance my weight in the cup on the table edge. The pressure on my testicles made it such that I ended up ejaculating from that alone. So, there does not necessarily have to be direct penile stimulation for ejaculation to occur.

experiment
06-19-2009, 12:34 PM
Yes it is definitely possible to ejaculate without any penile stimulation. I have done it a number of times while in a humbler device and receiveing blows to my testicles. It is the strangest sensation and generally occurs after a prolonged period of self BB. It does take a while to do and Inever intended to orgasm, it just happened. So don't expect it all the time.

mrsoul
06-19-2009, 12:41 PM
I had a girlfriend that would massage my testicles in such a way that would bring me right to the edge...I think its possible.
It was like she knew right where to touch...maybe the vas deferense?

jdoerei
06-20-2009, 02:11 AM
(first time post)

I think that since the ballsack is like a sensitive erotic nerve center it can stimulate production of sperm. Plus yeah, the mind is the big sex organ, you could think yourself into an orgasm by redirecting your pleasure 'sensation' to the scrotum.

juggalosnyder
06-20-2009, 06:20 AM
I have had this happen a few times to me before it is always a pleasent suprise. It has happend a couple of times when my gf has been busting me for a wile and some where throught the fun she grabs above my balls but below my dick and pulls my balls down and ties them up so my sack is tight. She knows that this drives me crazy with pain and joy, so much that 2 out of the three times she's been able to get me off with no cock touching has acured at this "stretch and tie" moment. Try it out those of you who have not had this happen it is also possible to achieve through self applied methods.

poolman2
06-20-2009, 10:58 PM
It has happened to me after prolonged sessions of kicking or if my wife steps on my balls for a few minutes or so. I cum with little or no penile stimulation.

poolman2

mrsoul
06-21-2009, 06:14 AM
(first time post)

I think that since the ballsack is like a sensitive erotic nerve center it can stimulate production of sperm. Plus yeah, the mind is the big sex organ, you could think yourself into an orgasm by redirecting your pleasure 'sensation' to the scrotum.

I agree that much of what turns us on is through the mind.

For me, a woman's expression and words can bring me right to the edge of orgasm...

Anzo
06-21-2009, 06:16 PM
(first time post)

I have to totally agree with that, and i think you have more chances to do that after a period of abstinence.
The last time i did it, i was retaining from cumming for about 4 days, but at the moment i have decided to come, i tried succesfully to use my balls to reach my "goal".:bananad:
It wasn't totally unexpected, but just a strange feeling like instinct or something that told me to do what i've done.

P.S: Thank you all guys for all the replies!! Please go on!

mgablea
06-22-2009, 12:03 PM
That is one of my favorite ways to cum. Sometimes my wife will play with my balls by rubbing and squeezing and then at the right moment she will squeeze my balls in just the right place. The pain mixed with pleasure is enough to cause me to cum. God I love it when she plays with my balls!

Cirus
07-01-2009, 06:00 AM
Look in the Jelking thread. I just posted something about ball jelking/milking.
Not something I have experienced, something I read about. Sounds interesting.
cirus.

Castratrix's pet
07-23-2009, 02:28 PM
Yes it is possible to cum from testicle stimulation alone. I have experienced this.

Sometimes I find a picture of a beautiful woman that's a real closeup of her face, then I enlarge it to full screen size. I imaging that I'm strapped down helpless to an operating table and this woman is standing over me dressed in a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows and that she is surgically ********** me. Looking into her face and deep into her eyes, I fondle my balls and especially my ball sack just above my balls, the place she would be clamping and tieing off the cord if she was ********** me and I imagine that is what she is doing to me. When I'm doing this, I don't really handle or touch my penis at all, just my balls and ball sack. Yes I do cum, usually it's as I'm imagining her making the final cut where she severs my last testicle and I become a eunuch at her hands.

So from this I know it is possible to cum from testicle stimulation alone.

Anzo
07-23-2009, 05:58 PM
Yes it is possible to cum from testicle stimulation alone. I have experienced this.

Sometimes I find a picture of a beautiful woman that's a real closeup of her face, then I enlarge it to full screen size. I imaging that I'm strapped down helpless to an operating table and this woman is standing over me dressed in a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows and that she is surgically ********** me. Looking into her face and deep into her eyes, I fondle my balls and especially my ball sack just above my balls, the place she would be clamping and tieing off the cord if she was ********** me and I imagine that is what she is doing to me. When I'm doing this, I don't really handle or touch my penis at all, just my balls and ball sack. Yes I do cum, usually it's as I'm imagining her making the final cut where she severs my last testicle and I become a eunuch at her hands.

So from this I know it is possible to cum from testicle stimulation alone.

Nice technique, i should try it.:thumbup
So it is definitely possible and not so strange to cum without touching the cock, so as we have said before, i believe that this all a matter of mind and pleasure "redirecting".

slave_dave
07-24-2009, 06:14 AM
in time you can train your body to do almost anything....

phrank
07-26-2009, 09:14 AM
I was just about to, then she stopped

Leather balls
07-26-2009, 09:41 AM
i have made myself cum a few times buy rubbing my balls after ballbusting sessions. it really took me by surprise the first time but was a great feeling. another time one of my friends was giving me some soft kicks to the balls over a long period of time and i was getting really hard and turned on and then she finished me off with a really hard punch to the balls which dropped me to my knees and as i knelt there i just came and had no control over it. that is the only time i have cum from a hard impact to the balls with out being finished off by a hand job.