PDA

View Full Version : tennis ball in a sock

dark_herc
06-22-2009, 10:32 AM
i introduced my girlfriend into ballbusting when we started dating. i found it easy just to tell her upfront. anyways, we live away from each other during the summer but go to college together. i showed her how to use a tennis ball in a sock and she loved it (so did it) :iluvu:my true question is, are there any videos of someone using it on their partner because im going to see her soon and i want to get amped up so to speak.

and if there isn't any videos out there i will see what she would say to recording us and posting it during our next session. i think its going to be quick but brutal. that is if anyone would like to see that ha. :thumbup

adiballs
06-23-2009, 02:18 AM
i wanna see it :D:D

Teardrop
06-23-2009, 04:24 AM
I'd like to see it too. I once had a video of a girl using marbles in a sock against a guy's balls. I suppose you can use your creativity to see what objects inside the sock hurts most.

Nexus
06-23-2009, 05:48 AM
http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=Swollentesticles&idx=3&v=99XeeQT7exl&cl=4D6IU08JwPR&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=

dark_herc
06-25-2009, 01:46 AM
it all depends on if she allows me too post it. i have shown her the site and i told her that i kinda want to put stuff up but she is concerned about being on the internet. we are going to try to not show our faces but we shall see i guess.

thank you Nexus for posting that video. although i fear and love that my girlfriend has better aim than her, and will be hitting much harder than her.:iluvu:
if it does work out i might as well tell you its not going to be a long clip. the thing is that she is going to do 20 hits with the ball in a sock with no mercy and i will be tied up for it. :jumpsmile no safe word. no backing down. my balls are in her hands. if i cant manage to post a vid i will do my best to convey the evening in a story. although u must warn you all right now im not by any means a writer. ha.

wish me luck.

Nexus
06-25-2009, 04:26 AM
Good Luck :)

Ketchupman
06-25-2009, 05:27 PM
Good luck!!

It sounds fun for me. I think I'm going to try it too with my gf :)

velvetfog
06-26-2009, 11:10 AM
A tennis ball or even an apple in a sock is a great way to bust honestly. Even the toughest nuts will bruise, guaranteed! Remember to warm up, and if the swinging sock hits your thigh and it really hurts, you are doing it right. Thanks for the link to the xtube videos btw, they were great.

Nexus
06-28-2009, 06:20 AM
Hmm, what about tennis ball in tights?

elesjuan
06-30-2009, 10:44 PM
Very nice, that guy can take some hard hits!! I'm jealous!

Personally I love the tennis ball in sock for playing by myself but I've never thought about having someone else use it on me.. Might have to give that a shot, maybe she can hit them harder than I can with the sock.. Usually what I really love is kicks from behind and squeezing, but after a kick I typically can't take another shot.. We're working on toughing me up to take more than one kick. Sock idea might help! Thanks for the idea!

basil1492
07-08-2009, 07:42 AM
What happened? Did you go thru with it and your mrs said no to showing the vid or did one or both of you back out? Just curious

slavedickie8
07-08-2009, 09:44 PM
I remember Mistress Dometria doing a video where she used a rubber ball in a sock on a man's balls. She was explaining how it creates a dull pain in the lower stomach. I think we all know (the guys at least) what pain she is talking about haha.