PDA

View Full Version : Telephone trample?

heelrest
06-23-2009, 05:07 AM
Hi guys. Just wanted to tell you about one of my favourite trample scenarios.
My wife will casually say to me in the evening "I need to phone mum." This is my cue to get her some footwear. Usually I can choose but sometimes she will tell me which to get. Her favourites are a pair of red sandals with stiletto heels.
I put them on her and lie down. She is usually already talking by this time and will simply step onto me, carrying on her conversation.
Mostly she stands on me with her heels on my chest facing away from me. I love the view of her ass, especially if she is wearing a skirt.
I have to be very quiet and try not to make any noise. Sometimes I grunt as she puts more weight on a heel and this earns me an angry shush from her.
My wife completely ignores me and I often spend 20 minutes or more under her like this.
I love the fact that she is doing something so mundane whilst standing on me. At first she was shocked to see the heel marks she left on me but now will often scuff up my tee shirt so that she is stepping on my skin. I tell her that the marks look bad but it doesn't hurt me much. If she knew how much she hurt me sometimes she would stop doing it.