PDA

View Full Version : First post from me

heelrest
06-24-2009, 07:25 AM
Been trying to post for a while but nothing seems to come from it so not sure if they are getting through. Been posting whilst browsing 'In private' mode so will try this time to turn off in private settings.

Just wanted to say how much I love being trampled when the woman completely ignores me and does not even look at me whilst standing on me.

My wife will often stand on me whilst she is on the phone to her mum or friend. She will stand facing my feet with her heels (always with shoes and usually high heels) on my chest or stomach.

The fact that she does not look at me and does not know exactly where her heels are digging into me makes me feel like an object and always gives me an instant stiffie.

I particularly enjoy it when she lifts one foot and either rests the toe on my chest or presses down on my stiffie. The other foot takes all her weight and digs into me. I have to be quiet and sometimes let out a grunt which brings an angry 'shush!' from her.
She makes me lie down nxt to a wall so she can lean against it for support. This means she can stand on one leg for quite a while, chatting on the phone whilst I suffer underneath her.

poolman2
06-24-2009, 04:29 PM
heelrest,

Welcome to the forum! We're glad to have you.

It sounds like you are getting exactly what you need at home. That's the best way to do it.

BTW, your wife's concentration on her own comfort, and ignoring your pain is hot. :bananad:

Keep on posting,

poolman2