PDA

View Full Version : my cbt video

kevinluvs2bkicked
06-26-2009, 08:04 PM
this is my cbt thread. my mistress injects conditioner down my urethra using a marinating syringe. next she insert a knitting needle followed by her high-heel shoe strap. several other injections are administered throughout this
video. it runs 14:30 we want to give new material to the forum. please
comment and give us your thoughts, and ideas as we do take request

http://depositfiles.com/files/v8s1efdwz

pianoboy75
06-26-2009, 11:31 PM
weird - all I get from that link is a ten seconds video?? :confused:

Debbie_RN
07-02-2009, 11:11 AM
Hi Kevin,

I think you went a little too far in that video, having sharp objects inserted inside your penis can cause serious damage. The fact that you were bleeding internally shows that some damage was done. I think you should stick to having your mistress kick, slap, squeeze, pull, etc. your penis and balls.

Debbie

Magnum
07-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Hi Kevin,

I think you went a little too far in that video, having sharp objects inserted inside your penis can cause serious damage. The fact that you were bleeding internally shows that some damage was done. I think you should stick to having your mistress kick, slap, squeeze, pull, etc. your penis and balls.

Debbie

Heck, I don't know. It's a little much for me but he knows his toys better than anyone. I mean, my wife stands on my balls with most of her weight which from what I understand should rupture them but in all the years it's never happened. I think it just depends on the individual and his/ her balls. I actually saw a vid once of a guy driving nails into his balls:cryingblu . Crazy but to each his own. BTW, I would love to hear any stories you might have as a nurse dealing with ball injuries if you have any.

datastor28
07-16-2009, 08:30 AM
I loved it! I liked it simply because your Mistress wanted to do it to you and aslo that she enjoyed it. The idea of having your cock placed through the sho was very inventive.It gives good access to your glans.
Another very painful form of torture is to have your Mistress grip the shaft and jerk the skin right back, this way the frenulum (if there is one) and certainly all the inner foreskin is stretched to a dangerous level, continous jerking back may well cause some skin to stretch and tear. The reason I am suggesting this is because I love having it done to me and never seen anyone else have it done to them. Give it some thought, I would love to see it! Well done on your postings. Thank you.