PDA

View Full Version : Strong Reaction to Bound Cock & Balls

T&D_in_NYC
07-01-2009, 05:47 PM
Hello all,

I was hoping to hear from anyone (females especially or males) who have experienced getting highly aroused from being in the presence of a man's tightly bound testicles. So much so that it brings you close to coming just to look at, touch and finally place a shiny, protruding ball *roughly* in your mouth.

This is the reaction my girlfriend has and she was very surprised at how aroused she gets and felt she couldn't be the only person who reacts this way to the well bound cock and balls.

Looking forward to hearing your replies.

T&D in NYC

T&D_in_NYC
07-03-2009, 09:25 AM
Hello all,

... the presence of a man's tightly bound testicles. ...

Here's a photo of my roped up and bound balls.

Hope to hear from females about their personal reactions to the site of their man's tightly bound testes.

T&D in NYC

polecat
07-26-2009, 01:11 AM
Hello all,

I was hoping to hear from anyone (females especially or males) who have experienced getting highly aroused from being in the presence of a man's tightly bound testicles. So much so that it brings you close to coming just to look at, touch and finally place a shiny, protruding ball *roughly* in your mouth.

This is the reaction my girlfriend has and she was very surprised at how aroused she gets and felt she couldn't be the only person who reacts this way to the well bound cock and balls.

T&D in NYC

she's not the only one ... i'd love to explore it further with her the next time i'm in new york ;)

LowHangers
07-26-2009, 06:04 PM
Hello all,

T&D in NYC

Was introduced to femdom on a kind of a dare ... bound by wrists, hauled into the air, legs tied wide apart and for the next six hours, I discovered what real arousal meant. She was as hot as she was determined to break me. Those were a long six hours as she had me stripped, stretched and displayed to her friends, who did what they wanted.