PDA

View Full Version : Jessica knows best: A real-life BB story.

the_tree
07-15-2009, 09:16 AM
I'd been together with Jessica for a few weeks. It was our first year at university, although I was a couple of years older than her, having delayed my applicaton somewhat. She was absolutely gorgeous, and from the first moment I saw her I knew I wanted to be with her in some capacity.

Every bit the demure, quiet home counties girl, Jessica stood at a petite five feet four, with long, rich black hair down to the small of her back, due to her being quarter Malaysian. Her body, tight and toned from years of horseriding curved elegantly into a pair of small, pert breasts and downwards into the most immaculate backside I've ever seen. The thing swung like a pendulum when she walked, mesmerising men wherever she went, and despite her quiet exterior, she knew her own charms and had few problems subtly working men to her advantage.

On our very first night together I decided that I would try my luck for some ballbusting. Once she'd had her fun grinding on top of me, slowly teasing my cock with the weight of her body, she slid her hand down to my groin and started slowly working my cock with her petite, manicured hands. Her technique was perfect, and pretty soon I was gasping with lust, kept on the very edge of coming by this skillful cocktease. Once in a while, her hand would slip lower, and she would cradle my balls, gently squeezing them before running her fingers back up to my cock, but one time, as she squeezed a little harder than usual, I couldn't contain myself any more and blurted out,
"Will you punch them for me?"

Her eyes widened, and her full lips framed an excited smile as, without a word, she brought her slender hand back and, forming a fist, pounded it straight into my groin. The explosion of that beautiful, dull pain made me groan with ecstacy as she repeated her strike three more times, each time getting a litle harder, guaging how hard she could get away with, her thick dark hair flying wildly about as she gained momentum. When she finally pushed me down and slid on top of me, it was perfect.

Skip forward a year, and sex with Jessica is as good as it ever was. Taking charge, she lies me down and teases me for what seems like a lifetime, often taking the opportunity to wear her nicest lingerie that frames her backside just perfectly. She orders me to kiss and massage her feet, and while I'm busy giving one of her perfect legs and feet the attention they deserve, she grinds the other foot hard across my cock and balls, giving me little kicks to encourage my performance.
Then, when she's nicely relaxed, the real fun begins. Excessive touching of her perfect ass earns me a swift, hard punch to the balls. Flinching or trying to protect myself earns me two more. Mostly, my punishment comes in the form of hard knees, delivered with bursts of speed straight into my pathetic balls. Each strike, each time I'm punished, Jessica lets out a gasp of excitement as she gets off on my reaction, my pain. Finally, when she's decided she wants to come, she rides me hard, holding me down and telling me what a good boy I am for taking my punishment, until, finally, she allows me to come.

Takkyuu_tama
07-15-2009, 10:04 AM
oh, that's excellent. good show. :thumbup

mvp
07-15-2009, 09:42 PM
a good short story thanks for sharing

smackMyNuts
07-18-2009, 07:48 AM
Thanks for sharing your story with us. Very hot.

Alec Anaconda
07-18-2009, 11:22 AM
Thank you for this most entertaining tale, which is erotic and straight to the point.

Teardrop
07-18-2009, 02:33 PM
Thanks for the story. Very nice!

knutty
07-18-2009, 04:15 PM
That's awesome. i've gotten my girl to go for the squeezes, but only light ones. lately she's gotten a little more confidence and squeezing and tugging harder, but she still won't go for punches.

TVEE
07-18-2009, 11:32 PM
WOW ! Awesome story :thumbup Thank You for sharing :)

killamcbills
07-21-2009, 10:18 AM
thanks for sharing. my girl and i have just gotten into BB, as a regular part of our relationship. two nights ago, i was on the floor stretching before going to bed, after a long CBT session. from across the room, she was surprised to see that were all red!

slave_dave
07-23-2009, 06:15 AM
sounds too perfect to be true...