PDA

View Full Version : My first ballbusting experience

Leather balls
07-26-2009, 04:18 AM
Hi my name is Leather Balls and this is my first time ever posting on any forum. i am into ballbusting and also have a leather fetish hense the name leather balls and i quite often enjoy being busted while wearing leather trousers. I have many ballbusting experiences that i wish to share with you all in time and would like to tell you how i got into ballbusting.
from an early age i always liked the idea of being kicked in the balls and used to get erections when ever i thought about it. Luckily enough when your growing up in south wales all the girls want to kick all the guys in the nuts just for fun anyway. i had been hit many times between the legs by girls but because my balls hadnt dropped it didnt really hurt that much but i would pretend it did to get a reaction from the girls, although my dick did get a bit sore but nothing compared to the pain that would come when i hit pubity. the first real experience of being hit in the nuts came when i was 11 and i was walking home from a friends house. was walking up a path to my parents house i came across three girls my age one of whome was a girl called Nadine who would always be catching guys with snaeky kicks to the balls in school. i never really bothered with them much but they called me over and i thought it strang that they wanted to chat to me. they started to distract me and then BAM Nadine kicked me in the nuts and i remember falling to my Knees and just being in shock from the pain. they were all laughing and as they walked away one of the girls called me a little pussy. they left me there for what seemed like ages on my knees clutching my balls opened mouthed in shock and in agony. what they didnt notice was that just as they left i got an amazing hard on. i was put off by the idea of being kicked in the balls for quite a while after this because i wasnt ready for the pain however since then i have had many ballbusting experiences and enoy regular ballbusting experiences with my wife.

Alec Anaconda
07-27-2009, 02:24 PM
Unless your leather trousers are exceptionally thin and soft, you are getting too much protection.

Bikers don’t wear their leathers as a fashion statement.

Leather balls
07-28-2009, 02:28 PM
the leather trousers i wear are very soft and quite thin and are no different to wearing jeans. i also make sure that i dont wear any undewear underneath them. i can see why people would think i would have lots of protection wearing leather trousers and i really thought that my fantasy was going to be a let done until i got my wife to ballbust me wearing them. i thought the impact was not going to be as good but the first kick she gave me dropped me straight to my knees and hurt just as much as if i wasnt wearing anything. i was also surprised at how hard she could squeeze them through leather. i thought it would take her a whie to get a good grip if she could get any grip at all but she got hold of them straight away and quickly had me begging her to let go and to my surprize she managed to squeeze them even harder. after this she follwed up with some repeated knees while i was lying on the floor and then finished me off with a single punch to the balls. this made me drop to the floor and curl up in a ball and i couldnt get up for quite some time and beleiv me the leather did nothing to protect me. i would also like to point out that i do enjoy being busted when i am naked as well.

deballs
07-28-2009, 04:33 PM
growing up in south wales all the girls want to kick all the guys in the nuts

o man. i want to visit south wales. :thumbup

blkpatent
07-28-2009, 11:17 PM
the leather trousers i wear are very soft and quite thin and are no different to wearing jeans. i also make sure that i dont wear any undewear underneath them. i can see why people would think i would have lots of protection wearing leather trousers and i really thought that my fantasy was going to be a let done until i got my wife to ballbust me wearing them. i thought the impact was not going to be as good but the first kick she gave me dropped me straight to my knees and hurt just as much as if i wasnt wearing anything. i was also surprised at how hard she could squeeze them through leather. i thought it would take her a whie to get a good grip if she could get any grip at all but she got hold of them straight away and quickly had me begging her to let go and to my surprize she managed to squeeze them even harder. after this she follwed up with some repeated knees while i was lying on the floor and then finished me off with a single punch to the balls. this made me drop to the floor and curl up in a ball and i couldnt get up for quite some time and beleiv me the leather did nothing to protect me. i would also like to point out that i do enjoy being busted when i am naked as well.there ya go, get those clothes off in front of that lady :ibow4u:

clicker123
07-28-2009, 11:28 PM
r girls less prone to it in the north then, lol i live in the south as well and i can flirt for kicks or tease and it seems like every girl i date i tell them what i want when we move ahead and at first they just wanna see me like it and then they like it more than me, and even goin to school i had girls that if i was left open would take a shot only cuz id get pain look and just say something like "haha that was nice but only a real woman can bring me to my knees"

Alec Anaconda
07-29-2009, 11:46 AM
I’m glad to here that your wife busts you well, congratulations!

Do you find her moves more powerful with, or without, the leather?

I have found that thin, reasonable tight, briefs can increase the pain, by preventing the targets from bouncing out of the way.

Leather balls
07-29-2009, 04:56 PM
i think that wearing tight leather or other tight fitting clothes do help hold your balls in place and this can result in a more direct hit. personally i find that if the woman ballbusting you gets it right then it hurts no matter what you are wearing. i like wearing leather trousers because i like the feel of leather and it turns me on even more, this results in my wife getting more turned on and getting into the ballbusting more. wearing them also makes me feel quite submissive. either way my wife is so sadistic and takes such pleasure in hitting me in the nuts that i end up on me knees whatever i wear.

Leather balls
07-29-2009, 05:04 PM
in response to girls in southwales being into hitting guys in the balls. i dont know if they are more sadistic or just find it funny but from my experience growing up in the area i have had many experiences with being hit in the balls by girls from this area some by request and a lot that were unexpected. i guess i am lucky that girls around here are not afraid to hit a guy there whether for self defence or for fun. i have asked 6 girlsfriends to try out ballbusting and out of them 1 tried it but was apprehensive and didnt want to do it again and the other 5 loved it and i am currently married to one.

iron horse
07-29-2009, 07:57 PM
Unless your leather trousers are exceptionally thin and soft, you are getting too much protection.

Bikers don’t wear their leathers as a fashion statement.

If you're talking about "bikers" as in Harleys, I'm one. My leathers are chaps and buckle in front. Bikers have no leathers over their crotches.

Racing leathers (ergo, crotch rocket riders) are different. But then you're talking about leather racing jackets, racing pants, etc., which is a different story.

Alec Anaconda
08-03-2009, 12:28 PM
No offence intended, I acknowledge that know almost nothing about bikes and leather riding gear. I just recall hearing that leathers provided some protection from cuts during an accident. My point about leather protection was general, rather than a reference to the ball area.

I have only been a pavilion passenger once. A school friend had been given a powerful machine for his sixteenth birthday.
After at least two hours practice, he called at my place and asked if a wanted a ride. Dressed in thin summer trousers and a short sleeve shirt, I sat on the back without a helmet.
After a hair-raising drive around the local streets, he turned on to one of those old death trap three-lane A roads (three lanes for both directions).
Before long, we are negotiating a bend at 110 mph.
I had no idea how I was supposed to hang on, other than griping the seat with my thighs.
Most certainly, at fifteen, I was not going to put my arms round another bloke.

From personal experience, I do know that thick jeans give plenty of protection, especially from a squeeze.

Leather balls
08-05-2009, 04:47 PM
i know what you mean and i can see how to some people me wearing leather trousers could seem like i am getting too much protection but although most leather trousers are thick and designed to protect bikers you can buy soft leather ones that are more for fashion purposes and like i have said i was srprised by the impact i had while being busted in my leather trousers but it still felt no different to being busted in just my underwear. i have been busted i jeans before and it has been hard to get the feeling i wanted so i can see where you are coming from.