PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally busted at work.

Pupuce
07-26-2009, 09:13 PM
Not much of an interesting story here, but I got accidentally busted at work today by a female co worker, we almost bumped into each other during a client rush but where our bodies did stop, her hand didn't and busted my balls with her back. That wasn't too hard, just enough to give me a soft "aw" and a will to ask for more.

deballs
07-26-2009, 10:43 PM
what was her reaction?

bbisfun
07-27-2009, 12:08 AM
Come on man, do tell us more! Her reaction, etc.

Pupuce
07-27-2009, 07:21 AM
Her reaction was pretending she didn't notice her back hand went up in my balls, she is pretty shy in fact. I told her "that is always welcomed !", laughing, but even then she didnt react.

Snot
07-27-2009, 08:19 AM
lol night on man! I hope she truns out to be a tiger under the shyness. GL

deballs
07-29-2009, 01:34 AM
nice! you got to keep us updated on this.

Dix
07-30-2009, 08:21 AM
A similar thing happened to me a number of years ago. I was standing in line at the theatre with my wife and there was a couple in front of us. I'm not exactly sure what the lady in front of me was doing - either turning or using her hands during conversation as many do. Anyway, her hand swung back quite sharply with an open hand and the tips of her fingers made perfect contact with both my balls. I naturally reacted as one would when hit in the nuts by arching my hips back. The lady just smiled and said oops. My wife just smiled as she was quite a fan of seeing testicle painful reactions.
As for my now ex-wife's attitude on the subject, she enjoyed squeezing, pulling and slapping my testicles during sex so I understood her smile. I miss her expertise on that subject.