PDA

View Full Version : iameasylife Get Lost dude

gaylord
07-28-2009, 04:42 PM
<P>stop overloading and all your stuff have some shit virus or whatever fuck off</P>

juggalosnyder
07-28-2009, 08:01 PM
Atta wayda tell em.

Bremuse0
07-28-2009, 10:00 PM
I don't know about viruses but I think it is annoying that he is constantly asking for donations (and quite pathetically in his last update).

I hope anyone that considers donating to him thinks about the fact that he just takes clips that other people captured and puts it on a free site. He even admitted in the last update that none of the clips are actually his.

This should not entitle him to any donations and I hope anyone that is considering it gives it some serious second thought.

Bremuse0
07-29-2009, 08:12 AM
In repeated updates he asked people to donate and gave updates when people did donate. He has 2 donate links prominently at the top of his website.

But in his newest update he says he doesn't ask for donations.

I think there is some mental disability going on with easylife and I kind of feel bad now...

On the virus note, I never had any problems with viruses and I've downloaded a few clips from his blog.

Kyore000
07-29-2009, 01:21 PM
No way. I love Iameasylife's clips and especially his Asian ones. He's been contributing so much stuff that I've finally decided to visit this forum regularly again. I really really hope he keeps it up. So what if he asks for donations? With the amount of stuff he contributes, I think he deserves them. If you don't like it then just ignore him and don't donate then. I really like his stuff though.

Bremuse0
07-29-2009, 04:05 PM
No way. I love Iameasylife's clips and especially his Asian ones. He's been contributing so much stuff that I've finally decided to visit this forum regularly again. I really really hope he keeps it up. So what if he asks for donations? With the amount of stuff he contributes, I think he deserves them. If you don't like it then just ignore him and don't donate then. I really like his stuff though.

Ummm because it isn't his stuff!

He just takes stuff from other people and posts it on his blog. Why should he deserve donations for that? And either way denying that he asks for donations when he clearly does is just plain stupid.

He doesn't even make an effort to find out who are the original contributors, he wants people to tell him. He is dishonest on 2 fronts.

Bremuse0
07-29-2009, 05:35 PM

Oh and also since you like his stuff so much then you are ACTUALLY liking my stuff and others seeing as how he used a few of my clips without any credit given and all his clips are from other sources.

So no, I don't think I'm just going to ignore it.

And you are welcome for the clips! Do you want to paypal me some money seeing as how you think he deserves it so much? (I'm guessing you haven't even seriously considered donating to him...just all talk. lmao)

FatSmurf
07-31-2009, 02:21 AM
Really Bremuse? You're complaining about him putting clips on a website that you posted somewhere else and he hasnt given you any credit? You realize you are doing the exact same thing by taking the segment from whatever movie/show and taking credit as it being your clip. Its not your clip, it belongs to the company that produced the film.

The thing is im not one to really care about copyrights and whatnot, but youre being hyprocritcal and thats just annoying so i had to point that out. Besides, who cares if hes taking stuff from around the web? I think its awesome. I mean when i browse the web i have a tough time coming across all these bb clips from various movies. The fact that he goes out of his way to put them up all in one convenient location is great. He even tells you what happens in the clip which is a nice preview of sorts.

Sure he asks for donations, but hes not begging for them. Im sure what he does takes a lot of time and if he can make a buck or two off it from a generous fan who appreciates the effort he is giving by updating every day, then why not let him. Hes says donations are welcome, but hes not ******* you to donate to view his stuff.

iameasylife
07-31-2009, 03:10 AM
After reading a couple of times, and following this thread closely, hope you all don't mind I set off to pen down some of my two cents worth.

Firstly, I would like to thank Bremuse0 for he has been a contributor to the BB community. Keep up your good work! Well, if you want me to acknowledge you in some ways, please inform me and I would tell people in my blog. Please don't feel sad and we all hope you would continue to contribute to the community, and in fact, we all enjoy each other contributions =) I have taken down the donation button, I hope this encourage everyone to contribute, and not to feel hesitant to contribute just because of a donation button in my blog, as I have said in my blog, thanks for your suggestion!

For those who feel that my blog is great, thanks for your encouragement, and this is way much valuable than the US$10 donation that I received thus far, which was returned to the community as prize in a guessing contest =)

No one is hypocritical or saint or whatever, let's get back to the fundamental principle "Stay tuned for updates EVERYDAY!!!" and enjoy the clips!!! And never forget to appreciate contributors like Bremuse0, yourself, and of course... me =P :jumpsmile

Thanks everyone! For me, this is the best thread =)

iameasylife
07-31-2009, 03:21 AM
As I have said, I'm a new blogger. I hope the beginning of my contributions is not the end of yours! And let's fprget about the misunderstanding caused by the donation button. And without any advertisement and donation button, hope you feel way better =)

gaylord
07-31-2009, 10:03 AM
As I have said, I'm a new blogger. I hope the beginning of my contributions is not the end of yours! And let's fprget about the misunderstanding caused by the donation button. And without any advertisement and donation button, hope you feel way better =)

Yeah or make a donation to the REAL BB sites who make their own ballbusting movie... all you did is take some stupid 1 minutes clips that you steal and ask for donation what the hell .. go to ballbustingworld, roksana, vittoria, british bb ....ect ..and buy their clips that's all

Richter
07-31-2009, 10:26 AM
easylife, don't let the haters get you down.

I do have a suggestion for you though regarding your site. The busts without nudity could be hosted on youtube. This would allow videos to stream on your site.

Bremuse0
07-31-2009, 10:31 AM
Firstly, I would like to thank Bremuse0 for he has been a contributor to the BB community. Keep up your good work! Well, if you want me to acknowledge you in some ways, please inform me and I would tell people in my blog. Please don't feel sad and we all hope you would continue to contribute to the community, and in fact, we all enjoy each other contributions =) I have taken down the donation button, I hope this encourage everyone to contribute, and not to feel hesitant to contribute just because of a donation button in my blog, as I have said in my blog, thanks for your suggestion!

I'm not entirely sure if you are being sarcastic or not with the "don't feel sad" comment but I'll assume you aren't. I appreciate this post and hope I wasn't too harsh with expressing my views, if I was sorry about that. It would still be nice if you would say the name of the movie for that grab and blood clip. ;)

Bremuse0
07-31-2009, 10:34 AM
Really Bremuse? You're complaining about him putting clips on a website that you posted somewhere else and he hasnt given you any credit? You realize you are doing the exact same thing by taking the segment from whatever movie/show and taking credit as it being your clip. Its not your clip, it belongs to the company that produced the film.

Congratulations. You are an idiot!

Not only did I say which movie and what actors were involved when I posted those clips at tlcnet. But I also thanked the other contributor that capped the 10 minute long fight scenes from those movies and I further made smaller bb clips out of them.

I never claimed to own the clip fucktard. What I was saying is that it is annoying for someone to ask for donations because they simply uploaded one of my clips and posted it on a blog. That takes A LOT less effort than actually making the clip.

Thanks for throwing your two cents in but you fail. :)

iameasylife
07-31-2009, 05:19 PM
I'm not entirely sure if you are being sarcastic or not with the "don't feel sad" comment but I'll assume you aren't. I appreciate this post and hope I wasn't too harsh with expressing my views, if I was sorry about that. It would still be nice if you would say the name of the movie for that grab and blood clip. ;)

The movie is Mil gritos tiene la noche (Pieces), 1982. Follow the imdb link here. Thanks!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082748/

You could find this movie in youtube. There are two busts. I remember in part 6 or 7 out of 10, time 1:00-2:00 there is one bust (without blood).

I reiterate: No one is too harsh! There is no tads, idiot, saint, being hypocritical or sarcastic. Let's close rank and go back to the fundamental, post and enjoy the clips, otherwise, we are all spamming here =(

I also reiterate: I receive US$10 from donation which was returned to the community. There is no advertisement in my blog. In most blog, you see google advertisement, but not in my blog. I also donate to some of the forums. I'm not telling you what good deeds I have done, but to get rid of the misunderstanding caused by the donation button, which has been removed indefinitely.

Bremuse0
07-31-2009, 09:39 PM
The movie is Mil gritos tiene la noche (Pieces), 1982. Follow the imdb link here. Thanks!

You could find this movie in youtube. There are two busts. I remember in part 6 or 7 out of 10, time 1:00-2:00 there is one bust (without blood).

I reiterate: No one is too harsh! There is no tads, idiot, saint, being hypocritical or sarcastic. Let's close rank and go back to the fundamental, post and enjoy the clips, otherwise, we are all spamming here =(

I also reiterate: I receive US$10 from donation which was returned to the community. There is no advertisement in my blog. In most blog, you see google advertisement, but not in my blog. I also donate to some of the forums. I'm not telling you what good deeds I have done, but to get rid of the misunderstanding caused by the donation button, which has been removed indefinitely.

Thanks easylife!

But after downloading the clip I realized I thought I was asking about a different clip :(

I forgot which update exactly you had it in but I believe it was in June. A guy and a girl in a bikini were on a boat and he started to strangle her and then she grabbed him really hard until blood started pouring down his leg and she pushes him into the water.