PDA

View Full Version : How much does a knee/punch/squeeze hurt when not turned on?

cracker
07-29-2009, 12:30 AM
Be it by a female or by myself, hitting my balls turns me on and the pain is not only bearable but, of course, feels good. I'm wondering if not turned on or hit by surprise whether it hurts like hell or not? (not that that's what I want).

TheVictim
07-29-2009, 01:25 AM
when its not a fetish , its usualy almost soul crushing its not just the pain( but the paincan be scary as hell when your not used to it ) its the mental amguish it can be seriously tromatizing for a guy and affect him for life...

u might laugh at this but iv had a personal experience that maked me,

im now 27 years old, but when i was about 8 years old i got hit in the balls

by a 12 year old girl with her 2 friends around her for no reason at all ( well i remeber now that at school we were in a environemental week or something we where cleaning our schoolyard or something and i just pointed out to that girl that the trash can wasnt too far from here after she trew some wrappers on the ground , i was polite n all but she just turned around n kicked me without saying anything but she had a mean look on her face n the 2 other whores where laughing ,

*****Heres what i was trying to say , even if back then that kick didnt hit hard, it affected almost my whole life in my relationship with girls women, AND I JUST RELIZED THAT BOUT A YEAR AGO! it all came back to me,

after that girl kicked me for no reason i started to think SUBCONSCIOUSLY

that i had done something wrong i was affraid that if i talked to a girl n annoyed her with something she didnt care about that she might get angry n hurt me ( or something like that ) took me years to get over that n start having normal relation with grils little by little in high school i started opening up again taking risks ...
AGAIN ITS SOMETHING THAT HAPENED LIKE 18 YEARS AGO N I JUST RELIZED THAT I HAD THIS WOUND N THAT ITS TAKEN YEARS TO SCAR ...( im sure if i had recived a ball squeeze insted of kick i would of probably still be scared by it lol)

Moral of the Story girls, women, you have more power then you tought, but with great powers comes even greater responsabilities they way u interact with guys, especial developing guys 0-24ish u can make em or brake with all the interactions, relationships ...

So unless its SEXUAL or maybe if you feel your safety is threatened( selfdefence) STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM OUR BALLS !lol<

iv always tought if a girl can dish out pain( non sexual ball attack) means she can take it, hit me in the balls for no reason ill give it back to you 100 folds ;)

having said all that i still have a balls fetish lol i love when a women grabs my balls lightly pulls em cups em, making me understand shes got the ower but she will take care of me ;)

i hope this didnt sound too insane and i hope some women will learn a little
something.... women can make us or break us in todays feministic sexocentric society so plz use that power well n there might b less pain in this cruel world of ours ;)

Alec Anaconda
07-29-2009, 12:03 PM
How much does a knee/punch/squeeze hurt when not turned on?

I have found that this very much depends on my mood and who is doing it.

If it appears as an invitation to play, from a woman I find attractive, then I’m immediately turned on.

If it’s the start of a fight, then that is a different ball game, a more serious cause for the adrenalin to flow.

Leather balls
07-29-2009, 05:18 PM
i think if you are taken by surprize and are not expecting it then it just hurts like hell but then when you have time to reflect on it i then find that i get turned on. i also dont like being busted in public because it is embarrassing and humiliating. however when the event is over no matter how embarrassing it was at the time i get turned on and find reflecting on the experience enjoyable. my wife sometimes trys to catch me when we are at friends or family's and she will wait for people to leave the room or just turn their back and then punch or knee me when i am not expecting it. of course then i have to act like everything is ok when they turn around or come back in when really im in agony and just want ot curl up in a ball. my wife just looks at me and smiles knowing what pain she has inflicted on me and knowing that i am too embarrassed to tell people what she has done.

dzwitch
07-30-2009, 05:28 AM
when its not a fetish , its usualy almost soul crushing its not just the pain( but the paincan be scary as hell when your not used to it ) its the mental amguish it can be seriously tromatizing for a guy and affect him for life...

u might laugh at this but iv had a personal experience that maked me,

;)

Oh man! stop crying like a girl and enjoy kicking in the balls or else a woman will kick you hard and laugh at you!

eric B
07-30-2009, 09:14 AM
Oh man! stop crying like a girl and enjoy kicking in the balls or else a woman will kick you hard and laugh at you!

What do you mean by that?

dzwitch
07-30-2009, 10:58 AM
What do you mean by that?

No idea :wooow

wuffboy
07-30-2009, 07:03 PM
Be it by a female or by myself, hitting my balls turns me on and the pain is not only bearable but, of course, feels good. I'm wondering if not turned on or hit by surprise whether it hurts like hell or not? (not that that's what I want).

With me it always feel a little good :)

But the closer I am to orgasm, the better it feels to have them squeezed/bitten *hard*

reginauld
07-30-2009, 10:41 PM
It depends, really. I would rather be caught off guard by a woman than be aroused. The pain is more severe and much more enjoyable. If it's an unfortunate accident or done by another guy, though, then it just hurts and feels uncomfortable.

bj1980bj
08-01-2009, 10:37 AM
I think TheVictim has done some very good self-analysis. It probably helps him. It doesn't match me, and my perspective, but it is is very helpful to him.

I would bet it could be helpful to more of us to understand why we think the way that we do, or if we can trace back to times/events that cause us to think the way that we do.