PDA

View Full Version : Blue Balls Busted...

Galaxyife
07-29-2009, 06:05 PM
So I had the time of my life last night. My balls are still sore as hell, but very much worth it. It started yesterday morning before work. I had to be out the door by 9 and of course about 8 in the morning, I started to get horny as hell. I tried getting something going with the wife, but she wasn't much interested and it was getting late anyway. I kept trying to get things going, when she finally grabbed my balls and gave a damn good squeeze...she said to me "you keep up, and I'll rip the fucking things off" with an evil smile. She let go and hopped out of bed...she quickly turned and smacked the shit out of my nuts. She then said "don't worry, you hurt real good tonight". I almost came in my pants. So, I went on my merry way and was thinking all day at work about the wonderful threat that she told me. As I got home, I was perusing some of my best BB material getting horny as hell. I knew the wife would be home, but wasn't sure when. I finally had to stop looking at all the stuff as I had a hard on for about 2 hours and was just horny as fuck. The blue balls were starting to set in. About 20 minutes later, the wife called and said she would be home in about 30 minutes and hope that I had bought a cup because she was going "to fuck up your balls". I was instantly hard again and anticipating her getting home. She got home about an hour later with dinner. I really didn't want anything other than her, but that wasn't my choice. She walked over to me and said "you need to settle the fuck down, cause your going to be aching real bad...as a matter of fact, you ought to take some aspirin now". She gave me a nice, quick jab to the balls with her knee and grabbed her dinner and headed to the table. She always takes off her shoes when she comes home, but today, she continued to wear her slip-on shoes that are like flip-flops but with about 3" heals. She knows that turns me on and she was parading around just fucking with me. I grabbed my plate and sat across from her. About 10 minutes into dinner, she said "you know, I am sick of your shit and am ready to make you hurt". About that time, I felt the heel of her right shoe push up against my butt hole and the rest of her foot began to push up against my balls. She gave a couple quick thrusts that were just heaven. I said "shit, that feels good" to which she popped me real good. Fuck...that hurt. She then pulled her foot away, only to the slide if between the opeing between my leg and shorts. She felt with her toes up to my balls and cock and started to rub. Soft at first, then harder...much harder. She asked if I like it, to which I replied "FUCK YEAH!". About that time, her other foot came up along the other side and she started to give me a nice little foot job. My shaft was right between the supple, soft portion of her foot bottoms. I thought I was going to cum right then. After about 30 seconds, she said, OK...that's it. She got up and walked out of the dining room. Oh my God...I was aching to cum!!! About 10 minutes later, she went and laid down on the couch to watch TV. I joined her, of course strategically placing her feet in very close proximity to her feet. She was wiggling them righ in my face and I could feel the blood rushing to my cock. She finally began to rub my balls and cock, but ever so slightly. She did this on and off again for almost an hour!!! I couldn't take it...my balls were so freakin' sore and blue. Finally, she asked if I was ready to head to bed. I said "fuck yeah!!!" to which she grabbed my hand and led me to the shower. We undressed and jumped in the shower. She started to give me a fantastic hand job while squeezing balls...first softly, then more hard. A nice pop to the balls with the back of her hand. A tighter squeeze. She told me "well, now I am ripping them off fucker"...she grabbed, squeezed and squeezed harder. It hurt so fucking bad. This went on for another 30 minutes. I told her I couldn't take it anymore and I needed to finish the job. "No fucking way!!!" and she kneed me straight in the balls and got out of the shower. I got myself out of the shower and wondered to the bed. I had now had blue balls for at least 3 hours and was in absolute pain. My wife was sitting on the side of the bed. She told me to come over and kneel down. I said I would and I did. She then started rubbing my balls with the top of her foot and squeezing my cock head with her toes. She told me to mount her and give it to her good. She told me when she was good, I could go next. I serviced her to her satisfaction and to my balls dissatisfaction. She again made me kneel down and she said "finally, you will see how hard I can kick you. You are going to taste your balls". She started to kick me, but oh so slightly then a bit stronger. She asked from 1-10, how hard a kick I wanted. I said about a 5 and she popped me fucking hard. I know the neighbors heard it. She said "well, that's a 1...you sure you want a 5"? I thought for a second and she popped me again..."another 1 are you ready?" She then pushed my cock against my stomach and started grinding away. She was grinding so fucking hard! She told me "I'm not stopping, tell me when you are going to cum fucker!!!" She kept grinding with her left foot and was popping/rubbing/kicking my balls with her right foot. Rub, Rub, Rub, kick and leaving it there. It was almost over, I could feel the cum building and ready to explode. I told her "this is it" and she said "OK...5 for 5!!!" and starting to kick me harder than I could believe she could kick. I blew my load and she kept kicking and rubbing. I could barely stay kneeling. She said "one last one, just to keep to tied over" and she crammed her toes against my balls and smashed them up against my ass. Of my GOD!!!! That shit hurt so fucking bad. I got up and stumbled to the bathroom to clean up. I went to bed and am still aching....30 hours later!!!! I am not sure what I have gotten myself into!

Is anyone else here interested in being busted with a bad case of the "blues"???

sorenuts
08-01-2009, 08:58 PM
I enjoyed your story.
Yes being denied my CUM time is fun too.
A good swatt, kick or slap keeps me going for days.

Teardrop
08-02-2009, 03:17 AM
Thanks for the story too. Reads like it was written in a big rush of excitement after a great BB session.

smackMyNuts
08-02-2009, 09:16 PM
I'm really into teasing as well as ball-busting, so I'm totally into the idea of being ball-busted while also having blue balls. But it's been like ten years since the last time I had blue balls. I just don't get them as easily as I did when I was younger. So I haven't really gotten a chance to get blue balled and busted. When I was younger, I had blue balls, but no one to bust me. Now I have someone to bust me, but no blue balls.

Thanks for sharing your story, though. I definitely sounded hot.

Takkyuu_tama
08-05-2009, 01:29 AM
At least three times now I've gone over a month denied, with frequent teasing and hard ballbusting. The longer it's been, the hungrier i get for more ball beatings, squeezing and crushing.

still, sometimes the individual teasing/busting sessions go too long...moderation is important.