PDA

View Full Version : Ball crushing Futa manga theres some love... mostly sadistic lol

TheVictim
07-30-2009, 01:01 AM
heres a BALL CRUSHING MANGA'' Love Love Akira-kun''(eng),i got last year in a pack, was the 1st ball punish manga i picked up,Although im not the biggest fan of FUTANARI still liked it ... its the story of Akira-kun n Mari-chan who grew up together,
Mari chan is 2x the size of tine Akirakun( shes a bit tall but hes the small 1) + That chick is a hell of a sadistic borderline evil confused chick... well a FUTANARI chick( girl with a lil extra aka feminine hermaphrodite ) but Akira never knew, but when he found out by accident she pulled him in into a world... of pain grabing his balls b squeezing them to their limit for 1/2 the story.

in the end he is blackmailed into becoming her pet but seen how its been im sure he wouldnt last a week , poor dude

http://rapidshare.com/files/261649874/_SaHa__Gura_Nyuuto_-_Love_Love_Akira-kun__English_.rar
( funny read good pics )

ThanxsMan
07-30-2009, 02:06 AM
oo. dat's a good one thanks, His futa one with the orgasm denial and ballbusting was cool. The most recent manga I think, still looking for an english version of that...

reginauld
07-30-2009, 10:43 PM
Ballbusting manga is always appreciated. Thanks a lot ;)