PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Legends New Nude Ballbusting Site

bbisfun
07-30-2009, 04:20 PM
Ballbusting Legends has a new nude ballbusting site- anyone check it out yet? Roxie's Sororiety and Roxie and Amber Bust the Flasher are both superb. www.c4s.com/31931 (http://www.c4s.com/31931)

Please note that the above link does not work replace "c4s" with c l i p s 4 s a l e (minus the spaces).

infrared
07-31-2009, 02:37 PM
Damn my wishful thinking! I legged it over to the site, thinking I was gonna see Roxie nude. Then I got there and saw the nude guys, and I was like "Oooohhh, that makes sense".

Still, I've got videos from their other site and they are awesome.

BTW, if the people behind Ballbusting Legends are reading this then... seriously... Roxie... nude... name your price :loveeyes

daradles
07-31-2009, 04:08 PM
Damn my wishful thinking! I legged it over to the site, thinking I was gonna see Roxie nude. Then I got there and saw the nude guys, and I was like "Oooohhh, that makes sense".

Still, I've got videos from their other site and they are awesome.

BTW, if the people behind Ballbusting Legends are reading this then... seriously... Roxie... nude... name your price :loveeyes

Agreed! I would gladly offer up my balls to see Roxie and Megan doing some nude ballbusting.

bbisfun
08-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Yeah, I know, Megan busting bare balls needs to happen immediately! That chick is freaking hott! Roxie's First Time Busting nude was amazing, btw.