PDA

View Full Version : Scrotum Strings Sometimes

Nexus
07-31-2009, 07:09 AM
Me and my girlfriend generally do ballbusting with me naked as it allows her to aim better and I have less protection.

After several hard kicks the sac starts to get red and stings whenever I get kicked (You know the feeling when you get slapped hard and theres not a lot of pain but the skin goes red and stings like hell).

Does anyone know a way to prevent/reduce this?
Sometimes we end up using a bit of padding which is good as theres no skin/skin contact yet the force still makes my balls hurt :)

agoknee
07-31-2009, 07:21 AM
I would suggest that she strike you at a slower rate of velocity, but put more weight behind each blow. I prefer "deep testicular" pain instead of scrotum surface pain. If she is slapping the skin quickly, this will produce the discomfort on the skin and not within the actual balls. If she knees you, rather slowly but with her body weight forcefully ramming into you, it will cause the more desired effect. The latter method can be used in many ways like kicking, but when she finishes the kick, she keeps her foot in your crotch and continues adding pressure, grabs which can be short or long, and trampling of any kind. I hope that helps...

IPlayGuitar
07-31-2009, 07:42 AM
Thanks for the advice!
i have also wondering this, thanks!

Nexus
07-31-2009, 08:04 AM
Yeah I do like it when she keeps her foot in my groin after a hard kick :)

Thing is we do challenges such as '5 kicks in a row as hard as she can' or 'a minute of kicking non stop' which gets the skin red and sore :(

Alec Anaconda
07-31-2009, 11:59 AM
Lubrication, lubrication, lubrication. Use on weapon and target.

After-sun lotion works well.

Even dipping her hand in very cold water will help, and give an interesting new sensation, especially when used with “slap, grab, and then twist”.

poolman2
07-31-2009, 06:15 PM
It also helps to vary the positions and angles of attack. That way she is regularly getting fresh flesh to work ove.

I have rarely had scrotal pain, but I've had lots superficial pain in my cock when my wife kicks it incidental to her ballbusting. Sometimes it helps a lot to psyche yourself into believing it necessarily goes along with the ball pain and it is therefore a good feeling. But sometimes that does not work.

If my wife is not kicking too fast, I can often convince myself that each bust is pleasurable rather than painful. That works most of the time. However, none of these approaches will work all the time.

Good luck,

poolman2

Alec Anaconda
08-01-2009, 12:09 PM
I agree that lower speed, with more power, will help reduce scrotal stinging.

Drastically restricting the free movement of your balls will produce much deeper sensations.
For kicking, you could try binding using a strip of soft cloth at the penis end of the scrotum, so ******* your balls into uncovered and tightly stretched skin.
For slapping or punching, she can use her other hand to produce the same effect (see my next post).

You might want to try this with mild blows first, or you could just increase your excitement by not telling her that it will hurt more.

Alec Anaconda
08-01-2009, 12:35 PM
See picture

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=66730#post66730

for ball hold.

vetuscanis
08-04-2009, 10:15 AM
How about higher speed and more power. Then you won't even notice the stinging.