PDA

View Full Version : The Woman’s Expression After A BB…

johnny_cockNballs
08-02-2009, 01:42 AM
I am looking around here to see if this has a post. Maybe I don’t see it.

I enjoy to see the woman’s expression after a BB. Many times the woman’s expression is more exciting than the BB she has given to a guy. Sometime’s the shy innocent look, “Oh! Sorry about that!” after a BB is fun. Or, the more dangerous look of revenge from a woman busting testicles is exciting.

But… The expression I like most is a winning smile, followed by the smug look of superiority on a woman’s face after the BB -- like the woman is proud that she doesn’t have a set of cock-n-balls that can be injured too easy.

So, here is question.

What type of expression do you like of the woman after she do a BB?

---------------------------------------------------------

*I put in here a repost of 1st time I get busted:

I remember the first time I got busted. It was a self bust, accidental. It was a Sunday afternoon, I was nine years old, and riding my bicycle near a convenience store. I saw my female cousin and two of her friends sitting outside eating wasabi peanuts and crackers. These girls were 3 years older than me, and one of them I really liked. I wanted to impress her and show off on my bicycle. I got up some speed and tried to jump the curb near where they were sitting. My bike came off the curb too hard and my feet slipped off the pedals. I smashed my boy penis and balls on the center bar and crashed hard. The girls came over to check on me, and embarrassed, I tried to get up quickly but my balls hurt too much. They stood there watching me groping my injured male parts, and didn’t know what to do. They never saw a boy get his balls busted before this, so they were curious too I think. The girl that I liked quietly said “I’m glad I'm not a male”, but I heard it too. I remember looking up at their faces as they glanced at each other in agreement, with a smug look of superiority in their expressions. Later I could stand up and the three girls helped me walk home. My cousin held me up by the arm as we walked, and the other girls walked the bicycle ahead of us. I felt a lot of shame, the girls helping me like this, and feeling I was envious of them. I was thinking how lucky the girls are not to have a penis and balls dangling between their legs. Fragile male balls that can be so easily hurt just from riding a bicycle.

The second time I got busted, it was from a girl in my school. I was 11 years old, she was about the same age. It was in the school gym. On one side, the boys were playing basketball and I was waiting my turn to play. On the other side of the gym, the girls were playing volleyball. As I was sitting on the floor, their volleyball came rolling by me and I grabbed it. Close behind was a girl named Mariko and she said “Give me the ball!” I thought it was rude how she said it, so I said “no!” I starting bouncing it like a basketball, teasing her. She said “Give it or I’ll kick you!” I knew she meant kick me between the legs, but I didn’t believe her. I put the ball under my T-shirt and pretended like I was pregnant. Before I realized it could happen, she kicked me hard. Kicked me in my little boy balls, in their hairless scrotum. It dropped me to my knees quick and I fell on my side, grabbing my male injury. Mariko stepped over me with one foot on each side of my body. I glanced up at her face and she looked so confident and powerful. She took the volley ball from my T-shirt and started to bounce it off my head and catching it, teasing me back. I remember hearing her friends laughing at me. She stopped bouncing the ball, looked down at me and said “Balls are for kicking too, don’t forget it!” I never have. Then she casually ran back to her friends, like nothing happened. Later that night I didn’t sleep much, I layed in bed squeezing my balls and thinking how Mariko ball busted and defeated me, humiliated me. I think this is when my Femdom and ball busting fetish started.

EggsForCrush
08-02-2009, 03:34 AM
wow!! nice experiences for the age...

Johnjohnn
08-02-2009, 09:26 AM
Beautiful song!

Youthmane
08-02-2009, 09:45 AM
yes I agree. the only reason FemDom BB, CBT, turns me on is that the girl doing it, is Excited they are over powering a guy. the Look on their face. sometimes it looks like they like it more then Sex.

also the Idea they are going to take it away, is both scary & exciting. to see their face. them knowing, Smiling, maybe giggling, Like Opps. maybe they like to see a guy Sexually frustrated, Orgasm Denial, or Ruined Orgasm's.

one of the worse Ruined Orgasm's I've heard about, is when they get a guy to the Edge (the guy don't know she is going to do anything bad.) but she asks him to let her know when he's about to cum. like Passed the point of no return, even if she Stops ( BJ,HJ, or sex) he will still cum just has`ant yet. & sometimes she can feel it herself, when a guy is at the Point. she Stops what she is doing & uses a Tool or maybe even her Teeth, & cuts it off ! & the most fun for her is Watching his Last spent CUM coming out his bloody Stump or what's ever left. Cum mixed with blood, & she knows he will not be having sex again, but he still will feel the want for it. But she can still have sex. & you can't Cut her Sex off. Hahaa haa, & she giggles @ the guy. makes sure he don't Die, so he lives like that. but Leaves him. now no one will understand him.

any Females out there, wanna try that ? for me it's just fantasy. but I'd like to meet maybe & chat about it. maybe you could talk me into it. or trick me into it. but i doubt it. I like having Sex & i have a High Sex Drive. but Feel free to Message me, Ask any Question. :)

Leather balls
08-02-2009, 12:19 PM
i like it when they laugh at you and say things like oh does it hurt and aw your poor balls but they say it in a really patronising way. i also like it when thwy say stuff like stop being a little pussy or get up you wanker and take it like a man. i do wonder though when they are laughing how much is from the way i react, how much they enjoy it or if they laugh because they cant believe i am letting them do this to me.

rec912
08-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Ok the girl who bust my balls now , will laugh and giggle for the first hit , kick slap or knee, then she asks me if im ready for the real fun to start and she bites her lip and makes lil sexy noises after she my balls and the harder i get the harder she goes the more she bites the lip and makes sexy noises it is awsome, then she will get dominant and bust me until i a say the safe work usually makin gme beg for more and asking me hwo much i love it. once i say the safe work the foot come up to my face and i must worship it until she feels i can be busted some more or we go on to other acctivities!

bbisfun
08-03-2009, 06:03 PM
Great topic. Personally I think nothing can do when they imitate your painful reaction, that mocking is so sexy.

justaboy
08-03-2009, 07:36 PM
I think the best reaction of all is after the girl has kicked you, and she holds her own crotch and makes a facial expression of pretend pain, to mock your agony. That just adds to the humiliation of being brought to your knees by her.