PDA

View Full Version : Self-Busting Methods

doomgiver
08-03-2009, 12:29 PM
While nothing can be compared with being busted by a hot girl, there are times in life, when this isn't possible ( ;) ). So, if I don't want to just think about it, but actually feel the pain, I guess there's only one option: self-busting. Do you guys have any suggestions on how-to, beside standards like the apple/tennis ball/stone/whatever in a sock method?

Su0
08-03-2009, 01:04 PM
Drop the toilet seat on your balls. Nice (unless it's dirty :p) Depends on the seat of course, but they can be quite heavy if you drop both of the parts. Just insert balls properly, watch that it can free drop and slam it down.

Snakelinux
08-03-2009, 02:09 PM
In case somehow you missed it, you can find self ballbusting ideas here http://snake.freei.me/bb/gameideas.php
Scroll down to the bottom to find what you are looking for.

I hope to add some new ideas soon.

Takkyuu_tama
08-08-2009, 02:52 PM
I was never big on the sting/skin pain before, but...
just recently I experimented a couple times with Bengay.
Just strap up your balls well, stroke your cock to a firm, dripping erection, squeeze a healthy dollop of cream onto your left hand, and caress those balls thoroughly...
Within about thirty seconds they'll be burning fiercely and starting to turn a bit red. :soomad
It's pretty intense, but it fades off probably within 5-15 minutes. Try slapping and squeezing along with it. It wasn't nearly as unbearable as I'd feared (though your results may vary; I am not a doctor). Just a note--I didn't cum...I would imagine that your pain receptors stop being fooled after that happens, so be careful.

I'm really looking forward to my GF trying this on me. :iluvu:
The thought of her lubing up my cock with it for a handjob is really amazing, but I can imagine that being really quite painful. :cryingblu
It'd be one hell of an orgasm, though... :thumbup

mork
08-10-2009, 05:43 AM
While nothing can be compared with being busted by a hot girl, there are times in life, when this isn't possible ( ;) ). So, if I don't want to just think about it, but actually feel the pain, I guess there's only one option: self-busting. Do you guys have any suggestions on how-to, beside standards like the apple/tennis ball/stone/whatever in a sock method?

simple is best, and most controllable and least dangerous. [just reverse if left-handed]:
i cup my balls with my right hand, and jerk downwards forcefully with my left hand so that the edge of my left hand smashes into my balls....obviously you can do it all the way from a slight brush to a very hard and painful thrust.

of course, just as with being tickling, it is the element of unpredictability that accentualted the thrill, but its the safest way of causing mild ballsache that i know of!

failing that, go to a distant town and ask jokingly ask all and sundry females if they would kick you in the balls for a £/$ depending on whether you are in the uk/us....if you put it to enough females, one of them is bound to call your bluff....at which point you say...i mean it!

Martin23
09-19-2011, 06:21 AM
Today I had a great idea for a self busting metod.
Using an electronic instrument for blood pressure, if you can put your balls inside, you can only press a button and have your nuts squeezed very hard...
I think it's difficult put here the nuts, at least for me, becouse my nuts are not very loosing, but if you can I'm sure you will be in pain.... Then I'm not sure I will have the balls to press that ficking button....

FANFAN2008
09-19-2011, 07:18 AM
Try to tie up your cock and balls with some string, rope, etc... so that they stay firmly in place and can't escape. You can slap them, hit them with an object, squeeze, or sit on them to cause pain even without a ton of force.

Martin23
09-19-2011, 10:42 AM
I don't have courage enought to slap or squeeze full forcee, so I need something like uncontrollable to bust them. Like the toilet seat. Looking for a kick machine for example, but I like squeeze too and need something to squeeze my nuts...

Krushtnutz
09-20-2011, 05:23 PM
For self busting I usually just thump myself in one or both nuts repeatedly. It's amazing how much a series of thumps can hurt. After half a dozen or so it becomes quite challenging.

Of course, I much prefer being busted by my wife.

Krushtnutz
09-23-2011, 08:50 AM
Self busting isn't really my thing, but I will sometimes engage in it a bit during fantasy. My usual self busting involves repeated thumps to one or both balls. It's amazing how painful repeated fairly gentle thumps can be. My wife even tried this on me a few days ago, and she was surprised at how much she could make me squirm with so little effort. :loveeyes

Hokkaido
09-26-2011, 10:55 PM
well, I had an idea back from early 2000's . Plastique mannequin knee :)

I ordered a plastique leg which mostly used on showrooms or clothing shops , and I will bust myself with it . The leg is curved like in a kneeing position , and I can dress the like however I want :)

mikesmithkitg
10-01-2011, 08:01 PM
I would use a glass or metal water bottle as a knee substitute. It requires more imagination, but I have one lying around.

darkwing
10-21-2011, 06:39 PM
Try a tiny collar and a leash. I think it's sometimes sold as a penis collar, but there are usually additional holes for the buckle to get tight enough around the base of the scrotum. Clip the leash on (or a cord that can be attached) and add something to pull around on the other end that is heavy enough to notice the pull when you're walking around but not too heavy to keep you from moving around your place.

When you go around a corner or the weight snags on something you'll get a sudden tug. Or you can just lie in be and allow for a little slack before allowing the weight (again, not too heavy) to roll off the bed and suddenly pull when the cord straightens out.;)