PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting ********** destruction looking for new ideas!

BeatMyBallsHard
08-03-2009, 08:30 PM
Ideas welcomed. If we like the idea we wil film it for free & put it on the site\;

www (dot) clips 4 sale (dot) com / 22312

HARD STUFF blood, knivs, mallets & eveything!

enjoy :)

xxxx mistress Castratrix

Dude
08-04-2009, 01:14 AM
ik moet zeggen..dat ik binnenkort zeker wat geld kwijt ga raken aan jullie site.

convexion
08-04-2009, 07:48 AM
Maybe chop the balls off with a meat cleaver? ;)

uppishcarrot2nd
08-04-2009, 07:44 PM
How about this.....

After having sex with a prostitute, the egotistic male refuses to pay. Naturally, she gets angry..... and WACK!!! delivers a kick square between the legs, causing him to double over in pain and vomit.

This kick was so fierce and so powerful that it actually knocked him into unconsciousness for a while.

When he awakens, he finds himself tied up against a wall with his legs spread wide apart. She approaches him, pulling out a large switchblade and girnning from ear to ear she says "You will fuck no more!!" she starts laughing.

He pants and moans in protest through the gag as she grabs a fistful of his manhood and holds the knife at the base of his penis. Then she says, "Since you're such a good looking guy, I'll let you decide.... dick or balls??"

In protest, he continues to scream through the gag. She gets impatient and tugs on his penis, "Okay then. Are you ready do be dickless??" He shakes his head violently, screaming "Nooooo" through the gag (which sounds muffled).

She takes advantage of the situation, "What's that you are saying? Now? Are you saying now?" she laughs some more. He shakes his head even more, making it all to obvious that he absolutley does not want to loose his precious penis.

She laughs at the terror in his eyes. Then, whilst still holding the knife at the base of his penis, she starts to jerk him off, softly sweet talking him. "Oh you are such a cutie! I wonder how your girlfriends are going to like the new you? Oh my, you were such a big boy"

Aroused, he sprouts a modest erection. She notices this, "Oh my! Look at you!!" she says sarcastically. "I guess it would be a waste to take such a beautifull prick..... okay, you can keep your worthless dinky."

She lowers the blade. "But take one last look at your dick! Look at it! Its so big and hard! Try to remember it that way, casue its the last time you will ever see it full of life and ready for action."

With that, she grabs a fistfull of his testicles and in one swift move SWISH!! she slices off both his testicles. He screams in horrific pain as she holds up his severed nutsack in her right hand.

She laughs at his loss. "Bye bye dick!" she laughs noticing his penis becoming flaccid. Destined to be that way forever. "It looks like a strand of spagetti! Very nice, very nice..... well, as I said 'you will fuck no more'"

He faints.

ronna01
08-08-2009, 06:01 PM
very nice story