PDA

View Full Version : Recommendation for NYC ballbusting dungeon?

cracker
08-07-2009, 12:00 AM
Apparently semi-legal in the U.S. as long as there is no sex. Anyway, I've never seen a dom, want my balls busted, and want it done in a classy place by a classy woman.

I'm looking for no actual domination, just moderate ballbusting (maybe gradually harder punching) where I maintain control --- how hard, how often and all that during a session --- after all I'm paying and could be a return customer. (Would they find this agreeable?)

By the way, about how much for a half hour to one hour session with a pretty, young, and intelligent woman (dom or not)?

Any time of day the best to show up? Weekend, weekday?

I've heard of Pandora's Box. (It seems they will only give you the exact address when you know you are going that day.) Any suggestions on whether to go here or somewhere else?

Do they make you feel relaxed? (It will take balls to walk in for the first time, let me tell you!) Are there any risks --- disease, theft, cops? Tx!

vlad_Drakulav
08-10-2009, 11:28 PM
Why would it be illegal or cops be an issue? Is prostitution actually illegal in the US? Im in AU personally and i know of a few brothels that are around legally.

Richter
08-11-2009, 07:59 AM
Yes, prostitution is illegal in all states except Nevada and some special permit places.

Dungeons however are completely legal.

jtomin32
09-15-2009, 01:02 AM
Been there numerous times, had some great BB sessions. Also you can check out Mistress Jasmine's dungeon... good times.

nycguy28
09-15-2009, 08:45 AM
I can recommend some places but I don't have too much experience with the non dominant dommes if you will. Call 347-463-9669. She independent and she is willing to be flexible and not be dominant I'm sure and even though she's very petite she will be more than able to hurt your balls.

Here an ad she is currently running

http://newyork.backpage.com/Domination/amazing_dominatrix_available_for_clean_respectful_ generous_gentlemen_24/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=8004171

cracker
09-16-2009, 01:05 AM
the "dom" wasn't dominant at all (I told her I wasn't into it) and she was great. Looked great in black leather, too :-).