PDA

View Full Version : Anyone *not* interested in the pain/humiliation?

bj1980bj
08-08-2009, 12:17 AM
This forum seems to be full of people who are interested in the pain of BB, or the humiliation of the BB. Just curious if there is anyone interested in other aspects?

For example, just the voyeurism of seeing a BB, or the female-in-control aspect, or just the "she is doing something to my private parts" aspect.

Nexus
08-08-2009, 06:46 PM
I'm not into the humiliation side, nor the domination side.

The pain side you kinda have to like.

I generally just like being kicked/punched in the balls by my girlfriend. Yea it's painful although the closer you are to cumming the less painful and the more pleasureable it is.

johnny_cockNballs
08-08-2009, 07:33 PM
This forum seems to be full of people who are interested in the pain of BB, or the humiliation of the BB. Just curious if there is anyone interested in other aspects?

For example, just the voyeurism of seeing a BB, or the female-in-control aspect, or just the "she is doing something to my private parts" aspect.

Not really understand your "mind" in the post.

All the things in your post is exciting for me.

Pain, humiliation, Femdom, voyeurism...

For me, it is mostly Femdom -- the woman breaking testicles to show her power over the male. The male "mind" is of privilege. He thinks a cock-N-balls make him special; to do anything he wants, especially to women.

I like the situation of the woman show "male privilege" false. That is why I like Ball Busting. The woman show her power and break the male, show his weakness -- prove her power.

For me, BB... is 1st and same as Femdom. The woman show her power and defeat maleness. Breaking testicles is most example of woman power.

IMHO. :thumbup

Anymous1
08-08-2009, 10:18 PM
I am purely a voyeur as it relates to bb, which does seem to put me in the minority on this forum. To each his or her own but that's me if anyone is interested

Takkyuu_tama
08-08-2009, 11:16 PM
Pain yes, humiliation sometimes, but fear is a sizable component of it too. The dread/anticipation, the risk/reward of games of chance, the threat of **********...it all goes together.

LowHangers
08-08-2009, 11:50 PM

a hot female-in-control ... discovered that when I let a hot dominatrix and her friends tie me up and have a go at me on a dare ... oh yeah, big time.

Alec Anaconda
08-09-2009, 03:00 AM
Humiliation? Not for me, thank you.

My attraction to this sport is the blurring of pain with pleasure and the intense erotic arousal.

TVEE
08-09-2009, 07:03 AM
I'm not into pain ,
What i'm interested is that a female is taking control of a man by using his private parts , and some times I think humiliation is fun too :)
In general ,I respect anything related to femdom ;)

Thank You
Great topic :thumbup

gbpopol
08-09-2009, 08:19 AM
I just love the following idea: ballbusting gives fun and pleasure to girls !

acroyear
08-09-2009, 12:43 PM
I'm not into **********, for the most part. But I think it is sexy having a girl playfully grab, squeeze, slap, punch the balls, while I'm wearing spandex. I'm not into the pain aspect of it, certainly no long lasting damage.

sunk
08-09-2009, 12:44 PM

I'm interested in the female dominance and control but the humiliation definitely adds to it. The pain isn't really important and can in fact be a turn off when extremely extreme. I think the pain more often than not just shows it is REAL and I prefer the real.

reginauld
08-09-2009, 11:10 PM
I just enjoy the feeling. I'm not really into the humiliation or femdom aspects of ballbusting.

JaylienBB
08-10-2009, 02:00 AM
voyeurism is how i started into bb. it made my cock hard to SEE it happen. but then i was nonconsensually kicked very hard for a girl's amusment. that's when the fear of the pain came in, the woman's power, etc. Today, i love the pain of bb, but i think it's the fear before the pain, then the memory AFTER the pain that i love the best.