PDA

View Full Version : things girls say, AFTER they've ballbusted a guy...

mork
08-10-2009, 03:57 AM
do you find it a real turn-on when, after ballbusting a guy, the girl asks a guy if his balls hurt, or comments that his balls must be hurting now.....basically any spiel she comes out with [whether feigned gentle concern or gleeful gloating or anything else].....where she mentions the word BALLS and the word[s] pain, painful, hurt, hurting etc, in the same sentence.

here is a clip featuring what i mention above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKtQ7J34W5s

mork
08-10-2009, 04:47 AM
where/ how do i delete an accidental duplicate question?

Lilbob
08-10-2009, 11:55 PM
From what I was able to hear, this is one of the greatest videos I've ever seen. Ooh, she can kick me to the floor anytime she wants to, and I hope she doesn't need an excuse or a reason, just DESIRE! But, seeing as the whole point of the video is what she says after she kicks a man in the balls, the extremely quiet soundtrack detracts from the enjoyment of that element.

Except for that: Great Video! :bananajum

Hope I meet her in a dark alley someday!

Lilbob
08-11-2009, 01:43 AM
Mork:

I had criticized your earlier post for the soundtrack having been too quiet. However, I'd fail to realize that I'd had to reboot my computer just before watching the video clip, and I'd quite forgotten that every time I reboot my computer, the sound automatically turns itself way down (as an apparent attempt by the computer manufacturer from having to entertain lawsuits concerning blown-out eardrums!). So, now, having heard the video at full volume for the first time, I absolutely retract my initial criticism, and happily pronounce this one of the greatest videos I've ever seen and heard!

Thanks much!

znnyzzadhknepu
08-11-2009, 02:33 AM
Its always good. So condescending, but so great. Mocking only makes it better imo

elotro222
08-13-2009, 07:52 PM
Itīs been removed. Have any of you downloaded it before? And, in that case, could you repost it?
Thank you.

mesenteric
08-15-2009, 05:23 PM
Yeah, please repost. This sounds great!

elephantdude
08-18-2009, 06:29 AM
yea this is the best thing about getting kicked in the nuts the reaction of the girl i got kicked in the balls once and when i was on the flood the girl asked how much my balls hurt and then rested her heeled foot on my balls and goes do u reckon they would hurt more if i squashed them this was so good :)

nobodaddy
09-07-2009, 11:36 AM
has anybody saved this video who can re-upload it?
that kind of taunting, ironic post-bust talk is my favorite!

fdembbing
09-08-2009, 05:17 AM
It's getting to the stage where you cant post anything on Youtube.

VanDattum
09-10-2009, 07:14 PM
do you find it a real turn-on when, after ballbusting a guy, the girl asks a guy if his balls hurt, or comments that his balls must be hurting now.....basically any spiel she comes out with [whether feigned gentle concern or gleeful gloating or anything else].....where she mentions the word BALLS and the word[s] pain, painful, hurt, hurting etc, in the same sentence.

here is a clip featuring what i mention above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKtQ7J34W5s

I'm very curious now. Was it a staged clip or was it genuine?
What happened and what did she say?

Can someone please repost it?

Many thnxxx!
VD

john m w
09-16-2009, 11:54 PM
we need some captioned pictures of what girls would be saying:bananajum