PDA

View Full Version : Woe to be married

Richter
08-12-2009, 02:05 PM
I was at a fetish night thing solo and found a great girl naked, painted as She-Hulk, and we chatted for a long time, eventually talking about fetishes, ballbusting and so on. She seemed very interested (apparently she was a switch and into being a dom at that moment) and I stopped the conversation when it got a little too hot and heated for a married man.

I think it's too funny that there are so many guys on here that wonder how to strike up the topic and how to get someone to bust them and I have to turn down ideal opportunities. :)

johnny_cockNballs
08-12-2009, 05:52 PM
I was at a fetish night thing solo and found a great girl naked, painted as She-Hulk, and we chatted for a long time, eventually talking about fetishes, ballbusting and so on. She seemed very interested (apparently she was a switch and into being a dom at that moment) and I stopped the conversation when it got a little too hot and heated for a married man.

I think it's too funny that there are so many guys on here that wonder how to strike up the topic and how to get someone to bust them and I have to turn down ideal opportunities. :)

An old wise man told me in my youth (13 years age), "A RING plugs no HOLE."

Maybe doesn't go into English... :confused:

Actually, that old man was a grandfather, and he do a lot of travel and make love. So, I always like his story.

He also say like, "A Man have a lot of hair on chest, but on HOLE woman has more."

Next time Richter get chance, maybe last chance ~ never come (or cum] again.

:thumbup

Selftailer
08-13-2009, 04:06 AM
when it got a little too hot and heated for a married man.

Wait for awhile, Perhaps You will seach this person again...
in a more optimistic mood. :bananawin

Alec Anaconda
08-13-2009, 12:26 PM
Woe to be married?

If the boss is content for you to attend a fetish night without her, it seems unreasonable (even a little rude) for you to abstain from the action.

After all, we are all dead for a very long time.

Would a little BB have been that wrong?
You could always do a Clinton; claim that you did not have sex with that woman.