PDA

View Full Version : Today it's my birthday!

MistressDaniela
08-14-2009, 12:05 AM
Today it's my birthday!:) I loved to be spoiled.Making Your Mistress Laugh! I have paypal account for the one who is interested to send me Gigt..my ( Paypal account : mihaela_2157@yahoo.com )

I HAVE WEBCAM

http://www.mistressdaniela.org/

Nexus
08-14-2009, 05:54 AM
LOL.

This is a ballbusting forum, not a financial domination forum where people get turned on by sending dominatrixes money.

dzwitch
08-14-2009, 10:50 AM
LOL.

This is a ballbusting forum, not a financial domination forum where people get turned on by sending dominatrixes money.

Oh C'mon! It's her birthday and she needs some money, don't blame her for that, not today!

zachlyn
08-14-2009, 01:29 PM
don't go here for any reason. I'm aware of my lurker status, but, a heads up if you will. Went to scope out if she was hot or not, and just got nailed with like 3-4 different viruses and spyware from her site. Enter at your own risk.

Alec Anaconda
08-14-2009, 01:32 PM
Many Happy Returns, Mistress Daniela!

I would love to post a tremendous tribute, but I expect my offerings would be but small change to a professional dominatrix.

I would be offended if people sent me money for nothing, but anyone wishing to help a struggling author could buy one of my books.

mvp
08-14-2009, 01:58 PM
Happy birthday