PDA

View Full Version : Similar Yahoo Groups to Pussyenvy1

vbcu1234
08-14-2009, 08:41 AM
I really like the comparison pictures on that group, does anyone know of anyother similar sites orgroups

dzwitch
08-14-2009, 10:52 AM
I really like the comparison pictures on that group, does anyone know of anyother similar sites orgroups

I tried both to look for similar groups and for comparison photos but I was unlucky. I guess it must be quite difficult to find.

pussyenvy9
08-14-2009, 01:04 PM
If you do find anything similar plz post it on the group!

PeterRay
08-14-2009, 04:25 PM
Most of comparison pics on the group were made by me. Not sure if anyone else on the net does the same thing. Pussy envy which I suffer, or enjoy, from early years, is not so common about BB addicts. Most guys are into pain, submission, humiliation, or God knows what else. Only for few guys like me ballbusting is about wishing to have a vagina and hatred for their own male genitals which in our point of view must be constantly degraded specially in front of females. Though no wish for personal humiliation, no desire for pain, just disrespect for the male genitals.

EvilJM
01-21-2012, 09:53 AM
If you're still looking after all this time there's groups.yahoo.com/group/testiclesenvylabia. Doesn't have comparisons though. I didn't know if you'd still be watching the group since lotsa spammers are invading it.