PDA

View Full Version : wife is helping to stretch my foreskin

Leather balls
08-17-2009, 01:28 PM
i have been to the hospital recently as me and my wife are thinking about trying for a baby but my foreskin is very tight and even though it is not a problem when i have sex with a condom it hurts like hell when we have unprotected sex. i decidd to see if i could get circumcised. i went in to see the urologist and she checked my foreskin and managed to pull it all the way back with ease but it was still really painful and even though she could see that i was in a lot of pain she did it a second time and i was wondering if she did it on purpose, i struggled to control myself having a female doctor pulling on my foreskin like that it was a good job she stopped when she did because i started to feel myself getting hard but then she asked me to pull my trousers up. she decided that i didnt need circumcising and said that if i stretch it twice a day then it should stretch enough in a couple of moths so that it wont hurt during sex. i was pleased with this as i she told me that circumcision can cause a loss of sensitivity in some men or can even make it difficult to climax.
Me wife said to me do you think you will remember to stretch every day and i said yeah no problem but she didnt believe me and she thought that i wouldnt stretch it far back enough so she said that she would help me. i was over the moon because i knew that she would do it while being dominant. she starts off my slowley pulling it back with her finger and thumb and is quite gentle but then she will pull it far back until i am in pain and will hold it there for about five minutes teasing me asking if it hurts, sometimes when i say yes it hurts she will laugh and say well i better take your mind off it and then she will flick the end of my cock or bite it or dig her nails in with her spare hand. when shw ha stretched it using this method she then pulls it back and putts one or two fingers inside and stretches them outwards. this hurts like hell but is also benifical to me so i win all round.
are there any other guys out there who aren't circumcised and like having there foreskin pulled on by girls

BeatMyBallsHard
08-17-2009, 08:33 PM
Definately, I love it when my lady grabs the frenulum bit too

bouncingballs
08-17-2009, 11:26 PM
Leather Balls,

What you probably have is called Phimosis. I suffer from that also and my wife helps me stretch it out. While the pain is enjoyable, assuming you like pain down there like I do, you run the risk of creating more micro tares, which will slow down your recover. My doctor also suggested circumcision but I didn't want that so he said to use neosporin (sp?) on my foreskin and gland several times a day. That helped but only a little so I did a bit of research. Found that cortisone creams are often used. I had a prescription strength one my GP gave me for a skin allergy. I tried that and it seemed that almost over night my problem was gone. If I don't use the cream ever couple of weeks the problem comes back but one treatment takes care of it.

BTW, stretching the foreskin is an excellent cock torture. :)

datastor28
08-18-2009, 04:46 AM
Hi Leatherballs,
amazing! I have just posted a topic of foreskin stretching on another forum, I thought I was the only one! Here is a copy of the post - it just saves me typing the whole thing out again. Would love to correspond with you about this:
am glad there has been a response to this, as I have yet to have found anyone who has experienced this form of cbt. The feeling can be quite intense. The foreskin need not be jerked back hard at all, as said, there is a risk, although quite small I could imagine of the frenulum being torn, I suppoose it depends on how short anf tight the frenulum is. Mine is quite long, I suppose with having it peeled back so many times it has stretched. The way I like it to be done is to be lying flat down on a bench, maybe in a medical scenario, the Mistress takes my erect penis and slowly draws the foreskin back until it can be stretched back no further. My frenulum is pulled down, bending the glans to the back, she then grips around the area just under the glans, and stretches that back even more, this actually pulls where the inner foreskin attaches itself to the glans. If you look closely, you can see where the skin joins the redness of the glans, just in the sulcul groove. This is pulled further back, and this area, in the groove, is stretched. A few years back, I actually felt the skin stretch and give a little, this caused me to ejaculate on the spot!I love the feeling of it being stretched, it must increase the nerve endings and increase sensitivity. The area in the sulcul groove has become stretched over time, so the redness of the glans seems to have come down a bit, and the join of the shaft skin is clearly visible. I love it when Mistress has the skin pulled back hard like this, and part of the scenario is we both examine what she has done and discuss what else can be done to my penis. She has pressed her sharp finger nail in and along this join creating a distinctive red line - the pain is exquisite, she often presses her nail deep into the stretched sulcul groove, this seems to make the glans swell out even more. The talk between us is all part of it, we fantasise what else can be done, she may suggest using a knife or scalpel to slice at it, to cut into the groove. All the while my penis is throbbing in her hand at the thought of what my Mistress really could do to my penis.
Another fun game is to make sure the foreskin is fully covering the erect penis, although this can be dificult as the foreskin can slip past the glans during the erection, and to twist the skin around, almost turning the penis right around 360 degrees, then for her to pull the foreskin back, hard down, the frenum is pulled all the way around, so it can be seen at the top as I am looking at it. Pulling the foreskin bacak even further is very difficult. Maybe it is the thought that the frenum can be snapped like this that makes it so appealing. All the while during these forms of torture, Mistress always has a laugh, seeing me suffer,and always examining what she is doing.Mistress has torn a frenulum once before on a another sub, apparently he did have a frenulum breve, and it snapped, causing only a little blood for a short time. It must have been very thin and almost ready to go!
I spend a lot of time watching femdom vids on sites like this and others, and always go to the cbt section or wherever it is mentiond in the hope I can find anything like what I have described. I have found nothing. I would love to see this inflicted on another sub, watching as a spectator, a Mistress gripping a big erect penis, and stretching the foreskin all the way back, saying to the slave, "Shall I go further", I can imagine the slave "No Mistress, please no, that's as far as it will go back!", "I doubt it! she says, and with a giggle, jerks it back even more. The camera close up at the stretched, deformed penis..........
Anyone ever come across any vids or pics of this being done? Do let me know.
Correspondence with anyone, domme or sub is welcome.
Thnaks,
Adrian.

http://64.38.199.182/forum/images/misc/progress.gif

Alec Anaconda
08-18-2009, 09:52 AM
Stretching in the other direction, away from the body, can also be entertaining.

Could also be worth checking, with an urologist, for Lichen Sclerosis.

Leather balls
08-18-2009, 10:54 AM
i have seen pictures on other dominatrix sites where the foreskin has been stretched away from the body but unfortunatly mine is still too tight to do this. i do enjoy it when my wife bites the end of my foreskin and pulls on it a little, i am hoping that with her helping hand that my foreskin will stretch more so that we can do more with it. i also like what has been mentioned about twisting the skin i find this very enjoyable when done with her hands and her feet, if my wife stands over me and places her foot on my erect penis and then starts digging it in and twisting it i can feel it go really tight and can feel it pulling, this is a great feeling and i have the bonus of my wife looking very dominant standing over me and looking down on me.

bouncingballs
08-18-2009, 05:58 PM
One stretching method that can lead to some very interesting sensations is to take pop sickle sticks and put then down between the gland and foreskin all the way around the penis. They should be inserted almost as far as they will go. From here on it is up to the top as to what happens. They can just pull them away from each other.

My favorite is to take a small ball such as a golf ball and insert it in the middle of the group of sticks. This will serve as a fulcrum. The top then grips the top of the sticks, which ****** the other end away from the gland ******* the foreskin outward. Another way to use this setup is to put a rubber band around the top to supply the stretching force. This frees the top to do other things.

datastor28
08-19-2009, 01:46 AM
I suppose if the penis is phimotic, and the foreskin is ****** back, there is a chance the foreskin could get jammed behind the glans, the problem then is how to release it?
I clearly remeber this happening to me when very young, the feeling of panic when it jammed. I had to pull it back even more and try and grip the foreskin and pull it upwards. Strange, even after all these years I remember saying to myself "Never again.............."

balsac
12-16-2010, 11:57 PM
hell yeah i like it. even though there isn't much coverage when fully erect.

ive also never had a tight foreskin.

sidrian
06-20-2012, 03:42 PM
Nice thread, any pics?