PDA

View Full Version : young boy ballbusted by much taller teacher, or friends mum?

mork
08-19-2009, 02:57 AM
i would love to find clips/scenarios of this done reasonably realistically, by using either very short boy-ish looking men, or short & skinny teenage boys, and slim long-legged curvacious milfs.

i find the psychological/humiliation aspect of this fantasy such a turn on, because it harks back to my earliest craving for ballbusting, and because of the contrast between strong-adult-female experienced authority figure ..and weak young hopelessly inexperienced but hormonal boy.

i suppose its a sort or sexual awakening/coming of age fantasy with a ballbusting twist. add to this perhaps the element of the lady teasing the boy with "accidentally on purpose" flashes of underwear and the scenario reaches perfection!

deballs
08-20-2009, 07:31 PM
iono any videos out there, but i saw this link here before that features all kinds of stories that might tickle your fancy.
http://web.archive.org/web/20041117084952/http://bbstories.takethepitch.com/

09-01-2009, 02:54 PM
More stories like these would be much appreciated.

datastor28
09-02-2009, 03:05 AM
Yeah, I like this sort of thing too, hence my post earlier about dommy mommy. Young boys, or, as you say, short, skinny boys being ballbusted either accidently,or indeed consensually. Young, immature boys being dominated, punished or whatever ticks all the boxes for me too.
Thanks for the link of the ballbusting archive, some good categories should suit all tastes - especially adult women/young boys; family and young girls/young boys.
plenty Tommy Tank material there!

datastor28
09-02-2009, 03:12 AM
just thinking - my favourite scenario would be a young boy being beaten up by a gang of tough girls, maybe taken into a secret place, a disused block of toilets in a run down park for instance, being dragged there by the older girls, being stripped naked, all the girls laugjing and humiliating his small erection and small balls, then they all take turns in kicking and ballbusting him.............hmmmm, a good story there don't you think?