PDA

View Full Version : heresy? would you like 2C clips where the girl is severe, but remorseful &gentle afte

mork
08-19-2009, 03:44 AM
afterwards? and shows concern/sympathy or [even] teasing mock-concern...asking the guy in a gentle soothing voice if his balls hurt, or saying something like "oh, your poor balls"..or...did i hurt your balls too much? this could be either in a straightforwrd realistic way, or in an exaggerated girly ditzy-blonde [marilyn monroe kind of] voice.

i like the schizophrenic juxtapostion of her heartless cruel bitch persona for the actual hard ballbusting, with the her comforting gentleness and empathetic concern about his painful aching balls afterwards.

the scenario i like best is where they are friends and like each other to start with [she being petite and slim].......then the guy does something wrong......which causes the girl to "flip".......so she [-enraged] ballbusts him briefly but severely.....then afterwards she she is gentle and comforting and [verbally] shows concern about the pain in his balls...specifically mentioning any combination of word[s] balls-nuts-testicles-bollocks....with the word[s] hurt-hurting-pain-painful-ache aching.