PDA

View Full Version : One hour nude ballbusting, finally...

cracker
08-19-2009, 11:39 PM
First time, took some nerve.

At first, I was to meet a woman of the night (more typical physical experience) who got scared off so I called a dungeon for what I wanted just as much. My first ball busting session and it was great! Yes, I was scared and excited. The management woman gave me a hard time getting in (like Fort Knox) but finally did. Once in, she was very nice and showed me about 6 dungeon rooms (our fetishes/submission styles are certainly very different) and portfolios of girls who were in and available (including one who she said would be way too rough on my testicles).

She made a great recommendation --- I spoke to her for one minute and knew she was the one. Leather, about 27, intelligent, respected my desire for no submission, intelligent, caring, very attractive and put me at ease. She looked great in her leather outfit (maybe 36C, mostly showing). (It didn't come off --- legal reasons --- but full nudity on my part was expected --- and just what I wanted!)

One full hour --- no rushing and just doing what I wanted --- although, as she put it, what girl doesn't want to bust a guy's balls? And "I want to make you happy."

She was experienced but not jaded at all --- rather she was playful. (Even without the ball busting, I would have like her.) I started with slaps ---they hurt more than I expected and had great fun experimenting and asking her how hard she was hitting me. (She liked my joke about the real Disneyland for adults being the dungeon --- not Las Vegas). I asked her to switch to punching (moderate) and yes it hurt --- especially when she concentrated on one and didn't just hit (split) both at once.

Nice but I wanted the most INTIMATE for me --- knees and squeezing. The first knees of my life. She started at 20% and it felt great --- hitting both balls and my cock (she isn't allowed to touch your cock and, thus, reduce the level of pain and get you super hard, but kneeing did the trick). She let me touch her arms as she kneed me. What a shock upon impact and sometimes pretty darn painful --- although she was a master at respecting my boundaries and newness. Watching her knee go up my balls was a thrill as was looking in the near mirror --- especially with her body --- sexy and about two inches shorter.

Surprisingly, even better, was her squeezing my ball(s). Complete control and gradually harder until I couldn't take it any more. The best was when she was just at the cusp of my tolerance for pain and stayed there. I held her arm but wanted to kiss her and feel up her tits/pussy meanwhile. (Not allowed --- all is completely legal here in the U.S. --- it's considered "no sex" what a laugh! Nothing could be more intimate between a man and a woman --- she even used the word before I did).

As she squeezed my ball(s), she would stare in my eye with a mischievous grin. Not mean, just fun. Once I was talking as she squeezed and, on purpose, she gradually squeezed harder, making it harder and harder for me me to talk and think (it's exactly what I do when I'm touching/tickling a clit). I really liked this girl. I can't adequately put into words how intimate this felt to me. And she liked it, too, making it all the better.

She told me I could take a lot of pain and that one's ability increases over time. She has one client whose balls she kicks full force! (I prefer softer, but hard enough, knees for now.) She explained that he worked up to it. (Although men do have had to be carried out of the dungeon, too, on occasion.) I let her try intense penis vibration but this did nothing for me. I wished she could have touched my cock and squeezed at the same time!

She squeezed the entire ball and I could take a lot but she had one particular way of squeezing that made me realize just how sensitive my (probably almost all?) balls are --- I had her do the same things she did to my balls to my stomach and fingers --- what a difference!

Her squeezing while standing less than a foot away and staring into my eyes in a nice way was one of the most sensitive/intense feelings I've ever had.

Near the end, I said "Is that all you have" and her eyes lit up instantaneously. Before she could do anything I grabbed her hand away :-). (I'm not stupid --- but I'm going back).

Only two things could have made the sublime better/different for me --- getting a girl that's never hit balls (bad idea as she would probably lack experience and, possibly, interest) --- but if she liked it she would probably get wet and be intensely interested (what a turn on being her first would be!) Even better --- I would like to hit a naked pussy and then let the girl hit my balls --- taking turns. That is, someone who likes pain herself (well beyond spanking) --- hard to find, I expect, but I'm going to look.

Still, absolutely no complaints and better than expected. :-) Highly recommended for newbies. Go for it!

dark_herc
08-20-2009, 12:56 AM
i commend you my good sir. i always wanted to go to a dungeon but i dont know where one is around me. but i have the next best thing, a girlfriend that will bust me anytime. the next "session" that we have planned is a HOUR of no mercy. i decided to let her have fun with me and it is going to allow me to see her evil side.:wooow im kinda nervous but pain is only temporary... right ha. i hope you have many more fun adventures with this women. hey who knows maybe she is single. ;)

oh and wish me luck... i might need it.:D

Alec Anaconda
08-20-2009, 02:08 AM
It sounds like you had a most enjoyable hour.
Well done for finding the courage!

she isn't allowed to touch your cock

Does that restriction just apply to her hands? That must make ball squeezing a logistical nightmare.

Richter
08-20-2009, 05:52 AM
That must make ball squeezing a logistical nightmare.

That is an awesome sentence.

cracker
08-20-2009, 11:09 AM
my gf does relatively lightly squeeze and slap my balls. but, for me, it doesn't compare with being with a good pro. and I don't have to worry
about her not being comfortable doing it. so straight sex for her with modest bb accompanied by jerking myself off. I love playing with her pussy and DDs anyway. still, good luck with what she has planned, I imagine the anticipation is scintillating --- have fun.

she isn't allow to PLAY with your cock is more like it (she can tie it and so on but you won't come when she is in the room --- it was scheduled as a CBT session and she had lots of cock and balls toys). If her hand brushes against your cock while squeezing your balls, that's ok. But when being kneed your cock really gets a lot of action from the follow through and will likely get real hard. Trust me, she had no problem doing what she needed or was asked to do and was not anal about touching your cock because it's right near your balls. A non-issue.

experiment
08-20-2009, 01:06 PM
Cracker, that sounds like an hour well spent in the dungeon. Don't know if I have the nerve to try something like that as much as I fantasize about it.

How much do they charge for and hour? What city are you in?

Thanks and let us know of any followup adventures.

Alec Anaconda
08-20-2009, 01:55 PM
That must make ball squeezing a logistical nightmare.

That is an awesome sentence.

Was that acclaim or derision?

I suppose that I could have squeezed in an extra word, or maybe two.

I could have expanded the concept to a long paragraph, expounding the mandatory mechanical dexterity.

At a push, I could weave this idea into a future novel.

The evil Sophie attaches a wire to Christine’s clitoris with a crocodile clip, and then another to Christine’s left nipple.

Sophie whisper’s in her ear,
“Work on Peder’s balls, my dear. Squeeze them until he screams, until his tears drip to the ground; turn his sack a pretty shade of black. However, if you give his cock the slightest touch, it will be quite shocking for you.”

Sophie liberally dusts Peder’s swelling penis with chalk powder, then wheels Christine’s cage near to the wretched man.

Then again, as I have just finished “Extreme Vengeance 3”, I may not bother.

cracker
08-20-2009, 02:57 PM
It does take some nerve to go a place like that --- at least for the first time. My guess is it's actually safer than having a hooker manhater or gf try it. "Knee me but not too hard." Hopefully, she doesn't take advantage and give you a full force knee/kick; hopefully, she doesn't make it harder (30%?) than you expect or want the first one to be. She started at 20% (her choice) which most of us do feel --- especially when repeated and aimed at one testicle. The simple act of hitting one ball rather than your entire sack and penis approximately doubles the pain. Plus, most women I've known were unfortunately not interested or scared.

I wasn't tied up. That can ease the level of fear for a first time.

What adds to the fear is not knowing the woman, not knowing is she will let you call the shots (they are dommes), not knowing your pain tolerance, and being locked downstairs in a dungeon no one can see. But it also adds to the anticipation and I still think it's safer with the right domme at a professional place. (And I think they purposely don't allow the men to see one another; you pick a girl form a book.)

You only live once and if one "pops" you have another. Was that a scream I just heard? :-)

Galaxyife
08-20-2009, 03:19 PM
That's awesome Cracker. I still have fond memories of the 1st "professional" I used. I too was afraid of being tied up, so opted to not do so. She kicked pretty good at first then I asked her to "turn it up" some. There I was...on all fours with her behind me. She said "OK...you asked for it" and started rubbing my balls with her instep and the very base of my cock with her toes. I was as hard as I had ever been. Then all of a sudden, I heard the "SNAP!!!!" and felt the extreme rush of sharp pain course through my balls. Up until that point, I thought I had balls of steel and that no woman could hurt me with small, sexy, foot. Boy...was I wrong! She did rock my world....she was also the 1st one to let me release. Nothing like the alternating foot job and kick to the balls. Man, that was the best $200 I ever spent...

I think I may need to pay her a visit soon. I am very happy that I have gotten my wife into it, but sometimes you can't help but think about you first good session!