PDA

View Full Version : Get pregnant by a bullet ?

Rexy
08-21-2009, 08:49 PM
I've heard a story that in the 2nd World War , a male soldier's testicles were attacked by a bullet . Then that bullet continued to damage an Army female doctor's ovary . After she had been recovered , she reconized that she had got pregnant .

Do u believe that ?

http://thugian.com.vn/uploads/news/dan%20ong%20mang%20bau%2018.jpg

Alec Anaconda
09-08-2009, 12:16 PM
No way!
Check up on your history and biology

Female doctors were far less numerous at that time and most armies kept their women well away from the action.

Conception outside of the womb is normally disastrous.<O:p

Pregnancy, without wedlock, was considered disgraceful, even ruinous.
<O:pI suggest that the woman was either grasping at straws, to try to protect her reputation, or that she was raped while still under aesthetic!<O:p

kerrpop
09-08-2009, 05:51 PM
I call bullshit. Sperm dies when it is exposed to air. That must have been some sperm to ride a speeding bullet without getting blown off.

megahero
09-10-2009, 07:37 AM
an episode of Mythbusters actually covered this and found it to be false, stating that the sperm wouldnt survive and the woman probably wouldnt have either

mvp
09-13-2009, 02:11 AM
no way this can happen it is impossible

Pr0tOCoL
09-26-2009, 11:58 AM
yea, callin bullshit on this one too... would be funny if it were true, definitely a first in history if it could happen... but physically, not possible... especially when you consider that sperm needs all the other fluids that are involved with semen to survive more than a few minutes once it gets to the vagina... as my highschool heath teacher once told me... "the vagina is a hell-hole for sperm, and without some serious determination none of the sperm would reach their target" so... if a bullet pierced a testicle (or both of them) chances are the heat and speed of said bullet would immediately kill any sperm that managed to attach to it (which in all likelihood no sperm would be able to attach themselves to an object traveling at that speed) :bananawin:thumbup:ibow4u:

Gibbonator
09-29-2009, 07:57 PM
Ha! A whole new meaning to 'shooting one's load'.

But no, I don't believe this.

lmx
09-30-2009, 11:38 AM
lol
that kind of fact http://militaryhistory.suite101.com/article.cfm/famous_minie_ball_pregnancy ?

i can't believe it's a fact ... a new way for artificial insemination ? :p

Rayw8756
02-08-2014, 11:49 AM
The friction of the air on a bullet would cook any sperm that wasn't blown off by the bullet moving through the air. Bullets are hot.