PDA

View Full Version : Exercise/Dares

Snakelinux
08-28-2009, 06:56 PM
Go here (http://snake.freei.me/bb/dailydare.php) and tell me if these dare/exercises are too easy, too hard, or just right. Also tell me if you have any problems. You only get one exercise/dare per day so I do not expect to get immediate feedback. Take your time and figure it out.

Su0
08-29-2009, 07:36 AM
Well, atleast the dare I got (apple in a sock) is pretty basic so no complaints or hails for that. But the punishment I tried was cooking sausages and taking their skin off and putting it around your penis, as your girlfriend is blindfolded you feed a "sausage" for her to find out what it is.

That was pretty creative, and I could really use it as a prank. :p

Not sure what to think about the 1 per day restriction.

Snakelinux
08-29-2009, 10:36 AM
The one a day restriction was meant to keep people coming back instead of burning right through all of them and leaving. I hope the waiting will increase the appeal. I only have 150 of them in total. Although, there is only about 7-10 per category. When people get bored maybe I will add some more.

Thanks Suo, for pointing that out.

Takkyuu_tama
08-30-2009, 06:00 AM
it never gave me a dare, actually. First I see "you have had your dare for today" and then when i click "see today's dare again" it just says "there is no dare for today"

Snakelinux
08-30-2009, 10:25 AM
It was not possible to do another dare/exercise unless you went back in time instead of forward in time. Stupid programming error.:( It is fixed now.

Thanks Takkyuu_tama for catching that.:)

Please tell me about any other errors you come across.

experiment
08-30-2009, 12:33 PM
I too did not see a dare unless it was

"masturbate with the edge of a sharp knife"

Is this the dare or the punishment? Is a dare with a punishment shown at the time of the dare?

Interesting so far.

Thanks

experiment

Snakelinux
08-30-2009, 02:30 PM
That would be the dare or rather the exercise. If my ideas are too weird or extreme feel free to give me some of your own.

Some people feel that they are too hard/extreme. I recommend not using the punishments and checking the "no extreme" checkbox if that is you. If people still find that it is too hard/extreme maybe I can make a lighter version.

Su0
08-30-2009, 03:21 PM
So far so good. You take a risk for putting it only daily, like it's some Christmas calendar, but if it has, and seems to have nice ideas, I'm sure people will keep coming back.

Chaboy
08-30-2009, 08:34 PM
I couldnt do my dare, and my first punishment was hit my self in the balls with a baseball in a sock 400 time, damn that is some punishment

Ketchupman
08-31-2009, 05:12 AM
Let your girlfriend kick you in the balls 20 times

Easy!! :P

Snakelinux
09-01-2009, 11:43 AM
Is there any fetish/topic that I did not cover in the exercise/dares that you would really like to see? If you have one please list it and give me one exercise/dare so that I know what exactly you want.

09-01-2009, 02:48 PM
Could someone please explain to me how this program works?

Snakelinux
09-01-2009, 04:36 PM
You click on the checkboxes for fetishes/topics you will not do and than select a new one or a random one. It will than list your exercise/dare for that day on a new page. I recommend you select the "no extreme" checkbox starting off.

Dreihundert
09-01-2009, 06:05 PM
This is the shit :) Thanks for the effort :)

XD

HungLow
09-01-2009, 10:18 PM
I always forget to check the boxes for punishment ... i get extreme hardcore stuff haha!! gonna have to remeber to check those boxes there should be a are you sure box that opens once you click for punishment yes no id suffisent to go back and check the boxes good idea mate!

Snakelinux
09-03-2009, 11:11 AM
All punishments are hardcore. They are punishments not an additional exercise/dare. You can still choose what your limits are but you will not find an easy punishment.

smackMyNuts
09-09-2009, 10:17 PM
One of the dares I got would've required me to put my nuts on a hot stove for several minutes. That's a really good way to damage them. Just because a part of you is living doesn't mean it can't be cooked like anything else made of flesh.

Snakelinux
09-10-2009, 01:48 PM
It is not often that I admit a mistake but you are right. It is expected that you would use a pan (it is now in the instructions on the website), set it to the lowest possible setting, and that you would start immediately (before the stove gets hot). To see the correction just click on "see today's dare/exercise" on the dare/exercise page. If you still do not like it than either you have a very hot stove or these dares/exercises are too extreme for you. As I have said before remember to check the "no extreme" checkbox before getting your dare/exercise unless you really like extreme.

If anyone else thinks that one of my dares/exercises are impossibly difficult please feel free to point it out. I will warn you though, I do not make mistakes often.

samuraisma
12-25-2010, 05:29 PM
not working anymore for some reason

teapot42
12-26-2010, 04:53 PM
Tried going to the page and Kaspersky had a bit of a fit - looks like some malware has got on there....

Anal male
12-26-2010, 06:00 PM
When I click the link I am directed to a search results page with this as the search term-
Results 'About a Search Engine'