PDA

View Full Version : The clinic

gordon..j
08-29-2009, 11:16 AM
I am trying to find out what happened to the clinic in Belgium that closed down in 2006. It went by the name of operatingroomroleplay: as patients were allowed to play-out their fantasy with some of the nurses, before, being ********* or undergoing a Penectomy. Many of these operations were filmed at the request of the patients, and there used to be lots of material on the web(which I can no longer find) a few years back.

I did contact this clinic shortly after the surgeon died and the clinic closed. Moreover, the four nurses that worked there were really something to look at, the guys who were operated on there, did have their fantasy come true. I know this as a fact, as there was a great deal on Belgium Television about the closure, and what went on inside the clinic. The mail doctor who did the cutting only paid the four girls that took part in the cock cutting £150 each.

My wife at the time made it clear that if I had gone to the clinic: she would have to be serviced by other men! And that I would have to strip naked and watch her. I am not sure if she was serious, as she said it with a smile, but, a gleam in her eye.

frostbyte252252
08-29-2009, 12:29 PM
Cool story bro.

Castratrix's pet
08-29-2009, 04:11 PM
I understand the clinic at Operating Room Roleplay closed for two reasons. First, as you pointed out, the "surgeon", I think his name was Dr. Steve, who owned and ran the clinic died. Second, Dr. Steve wasn't really a doctor. He wasn't licensed to practice medicine. He was performing actual castrations, so he was performing surgery without a medical license and because of that the clinic was under investigation even before his death.

That is what I heard about why the clinic and Operating Room Roleplay closed.

delta322222
08-31-2009, 08:43 AM
This year I read an article in a Belgium newspaper, that the "nurses" were convicted by a judge.

zhiway
09-02-2009, 06:33 PM
where are the castastion video now!!! :cussing:

gordon..j
09-05-2009, 10:49 AM
This year I read an article in a Belgium newspaper, that the "nurses" were convicted by a judge.

Do you remember any dates or anything else from your newspaper article: its really hard to get any info about this because of the court case.

gordon..j
09-05-2009, 10:57 AM

So that's where the name came from, Steven orr

Operating Room Roleplay

gordon..j
09-05-2009, 05:59 PM
I understand the clinic at Operating Room Roleplay closed for two reasons. First, as you pointed out, the "surgeon", I think his name was Dr. Steve, who owned and ran the clinic died. Second, Dr. Steve wasn't really a doctor. He wasn't licensed to practice medicine. He was performing actual castrations, so he was performing surgery without a medical license and because of that the clinic was under investigation even before his death.

That is what I heard about why the clinic and Operating Room Roleplay closed.

Dr.Steven Orr died June 22nd 2007 of a brain hemorrage. His clinic had a licence to perform colic irrigation, which enabled him to front the clinic as
legitimate and become operational. And penectomys were performed as well as castrations, women had their vagina's closed up and breast removed.
Dr steve was born, Glasgow Scotland.

gordon..j
09-05-2009, 06:03 PM
I am trying to find out what happened to the clinic in Belgium that closed down in 2006. It went by the name of operatingroomroleplay: as patients were allowed to play-out their fantasy with some of the nurses, before, being ********* or undergoing a Penectomy. Many of these operations were filmed at the request of the patients, and there used to be lots of material on the web(which I can no longer find) a few years back.

I did contact this clinic shortly after the surgeon died and the clinic closed. Moreover, the four nurses that worked there were really something to look at, the guys who were operated on there, did have their fantasy come true. I know this as a fact, as there was a great deal on Belgium Television about the closure, and what went on inside the clinic. The mail doctor who did the cutting only paid the four girls that took part in the cock cutting £150 each.

My wife at the time made it clear that if I had gone to the clinic: she would have to be serviced by other men! And that I would have to strip naked and watch her. I am not sure if she was serious, as she said it with a smile, but, a gleam in her eye.
Sorry I made a mistake with the year: it should have read 2007. The clinic was closed 20th June of that year. What a pity!

gordon..j
09-07-2009, 06:17 PM
Thanks, do you have any recollection of how long they got in prison.
I am writing a very short fantasy article on the four femail surgeons-
that took part in the castrations and the roleplay they performed.

Anything you can remember or find out, I would be most gratefull.