PDA

View Full Version : A certain Alice Mills

aniMALE
09-01-2009, 07:30 AM
in the book of Alvin O Thompson, Flight To Freedom: African Runaways and Maroons in the Americas there is a paragraph about "a certain Alice Mills" that in 1692 in Barbados the authorities wanted to pay ten guineas for ********** 42 slaves implicated in a conspiracy as a punishment. But she did it for free.

Has anyone the full paragraph about Alice Mills? Can you post it here?

gordon..j
09-01-2009, 06:47 PM
in the book of Alvin O Thompson, Flight To Freedom: African Runaways and Maroons in the Americas there is a paragraph about "a certain Alice Mills" that in 1692 in Barbados the authorities wanted to pay ten guineas for ********** 42 slaves implicated in a conspiracy as a punishment. But she did it for free.

Sorry, I can't help you.However, Ethiopian women did a similar trick to squads of captured British soldiers,at the start of the last century. They were famous for ********** groups of men and using their testicals for earings. This struck fear into the fighting soldiers; and fear into the wives back home.

bookoo
09-01-2009, 10:29 PM
During the Vietnam war their was a VC woman nicknamed "The Apache Woman" by GIs near Hill 55. She ********* over a dozen of her prisoners after torturing them. An account I read of her she "got off" sexually while cutting off they dick & balls.

Intact4Now
09-02-2009, 11:41 PM
"Flight to Freedom" is listed on Amazon, and probably other online bookstores, as well. Unfortunately, I don't have the reference, though I found mention of slave punishment by ********** in various slave colonies, including Alice Mills' "operations" in Barbados.

"The danger that the runaway posed to the slave regimes was demonstrated by the ferocity of the punishment for the offence. In Mexico in 1590 30 lashes were prescribed for even one night’s absence. The punishment for a second offence was 200 lashes and the amputation of both ears, for a third 200 lashes and the amputation of a limb, and for a fourth offence death. The French Code Noir of 1685 prescribed death for the third offence. In Peru absence for more than six days was punished by **********. As Thompson points out, ********** was not unique to Peru, but was used as a punishment in many other slave societies—Brazil, Mexico, the British Caribbean and the US. In Barbados in 1692 the authorities paid a certain Alice Mills ten guineas for ********** 42 slaves implicated in a revolutionary conspiracy. In 1697 three runaways were ********* in South Carolina and in 1722 that colony’s legislature prescribed ********** for a fourth offence. As late as 1831 a Louisiana jailor advertised that he had in custody a runaway who was recently ********* and not quite healed."

http://www.isj.org.uk/index.php4?id=260&issue=112

hidaho2
04-09-2011, 01:56 PM
I saw this wild horny ,funny , mean article that is supposedly true. Recently Dr. Phil had this guy on TV that ran an experiment where college students were assigned to be guards or prisoners. as time progressed even though it was not real those in power started to be mean and strip the prisoners etc and he had to stop the experiment . he said it illustrated how the US solders turned sexually mean to Iraqi prisoners when they were stripping them etc. did you see that photo of the female soldier and the naked prisoners? any way On a comments page i ran across this article posted by this gal that said this was even true years ago She said that she had obtained an old diary from the slave years in the US . she said she added words here and there to make it read better but it was basically true. It occurred in the start of the civil war when it looked like the South would win and most of the men had been called off to war. Mrs. Carson, a recent widow, had purchased a young stud breeder slave who claimed to have been a prince in Africa. He refused to breed as he said in his religion he needed to be circumcised first. So Mrs. Carson sent a note to the vet who was now the vets wife as he was at war saying she needed a slave "cut" When the vet arrived she said so you need a slave gelded. Mrs Carson said no not gelded , circumcised and explained the situation . They convinced the slave that even though he was volunteering for the procedure they should tie him up so he didn't jerk and get really cut bad. He agreed and stripped down and was placed on a birthing table and tied with his knees bent and his legs wide apart. They gagged him even though he protested. Both women commented on how well he was built and what fine equipment he had for his future job. The vet tied a string around the foreskin pulled it out then snipped it off. the slave winced and trembled but never cried out. Then the vet scooped up his testicles with her hand and said are you sure you don't want him gelded? Since we already have him all trussed up , I would only charge you and extra dollar. Then the slave really started to struggle and yell through the gag. First they both laughed at his panic and discomfort , then Mrs. Carson reached down an cupped his testicles and said no those big balls are gong to make me a lot of money and they freed him. I thought that was a horny and hilarious story , Ill bet that was one nervous buck ha ha. Hey maybe we lived in the wrong time, i can see both of us enjoying that if we were the gals in that story, you the one with the knife of course hahahahaha so what did you think of the story pretty wild for being true , if it really was true Karen well maybe i should have felt sorry for the slave for making him nervous , but thats all that really happened that was bad right? Karen