PDA

View Full Version : Meeting girls into BB

zsefv
09-05-2009, 04:28 AM
Hi all.

My first time here and I am new exploring this fetish. I was wondering if you had any pointers on how to find girls/women that enjoy BB. Not talking about professionals but people that genuinely enjoy it for the thrill and not the money. Thanks!

bouncingballs
09-11-2009, 11:34 PM
You can always post ads on various sites but the best, most certain and fastest method would be to go to local munches held by the BDSM groups in your area. Don't expect play there or even to making a date with someone at that time. It will let you meet like minded people and who knows what may eventually result.

Jenny69
09-11-2009, 11:45 PM
Hi all.

My first time here and I am new exploring this fetish. I was wondering if you had any pointers on how to find girls/women that enjoy BB. Not talking about professionals but people that genuinely enjoy it for the thrill and not the money. Thanks!

We all love to cuddle more than men, if you get the right atmosphere, and cuddle with us without pushing it we will play along, if we give a few love taps to your balls, and you offer encouragement you may just get more than you ask for ;)

mvp
09-12-2009, 03:52 AM
welcome here i hope you find what you are looking for here and get answers you need

gary4279
09-12-2009, 06:29 AM
Well this might not work with every girl but just tell her you like it, and when she does it dont start off tell her to do it harder jsut show her you like it and encouragement, thats how i go tmy girl into it, after awhile she liked it cause i liked it then she started to love the power trip, and it all started with me sucking on her toes and went from there. ut i never held anything back , if she though i was a freak then she wasnt for me.

clicker123
09-12-2009, 10:06 AM
just get a gf and after some time tel her you'd like to try a new sexual experience and have her bust you, thats how all my relationships go, and it turns out there are alot more women out there that enjoy it, just goin to my school a couple years back it seemed every junior was always hitting guys just for a laugh for her and her friends.

cracker
09-12-2009, 08:55 PM
and it's not their thing. (Older than teen girls who might seem to find hitting balls "funny.") A bit of squeezing and, if I'm lucky, slapping.

I finally went to a pro and she was great. In her 20s, sexy, likes men, only wants to make you happy, and likes hitting balls. Two big advantages ---(1) she'll do it harder than most gf's (trust me); and (2) she won't mistakenly hit you harder than you want. Her favorite is knees as she can modulate the force/pain very easily. Luckily, I love knees --- albeit not full force yet. (I asked two gf's to knee me and all they would do is touch my nude balls with their knee --- afraid "I'll hurt you" or whatever.)

If a woman knows how to kick or knee she can really cause a lot more pain than you'd expect. For example, kneeing one ball (trapping it between the knee and bone) at a time can hurt a heck of a lot more than kneeing both at the same time (spreading them out in the air and also hitting your cock) as is commonly done.

With the pro absolutely no domination as I didn't want this. Say it's a fetish and she'll know what you want. Pick the pro your comfortable with and find attractive --- I had a choice of 6. :-)

P.S. Although you pay, it's legal in the U.S. (no sex and not considered sex).