PDA

View Full Version : Velvet Fists....a story.

JnRazic
09-06-2009, 09:06 AM
A story I found recently on disc which I wrote a few years ago. It does have ballbusting in as well as female kickboxing and some bodyworship. I hope you all enjoy it.....

Velvet Fists

He felt clammy within the body-suit that she had zipped him into when he could no longer fight back and try to escape, sweat stung his battered aching body. He could feel the bruises on his face begin to swell and he knew that they would soon turn a shade of blue and purple by the time he was free, if he was ever freed that was. The thought filled him with dread. Would he be kept here for days? Would he have to survive in here with only the air-tubes in the suit keeping him alive? He looked through the two pin-holes before his eyes but could see no movement whatsoever.
But even through the restricted vision of the eye-holes he heard talking, and he was sure that it was Her voice. She seemed to be talking to another person in the room until she stopped and she heard her approach him. He could see her now, his tormenter, standing before him and looking directly into the eyeholes to see his eyes. She stood there completely naked except for her trainers and her special boxing gloves that were covered in a layer of velvet hung from a cord around her neck, they dangled between her breasts. She smiled at him and flicked her pony-tail back as she gripped the two large zips in either side of the suit and pulled them downwards, slowly revealing her victim inside.
He gasped as the fresh air hit his tired and aching body and he began to fall forwards and out of the suit in weakness as the front fell way at her hands.
“Get back inside! I certainly haven’t finished with you yet!” she ordered him sharply.
He tried his best to stand and succeeded, but barely. It was at this moment that he noticed her slipping on her boxing gloves that his heart began to sink, he wished he could retreat back inside the confines of the suit that offered some protection form her. She began to stroke his bruised face with one of her velvet gloves, it felt soft and gentle to him despite the pain that they could inflict on his naked body. He whimpered as the she stroked her glove over his bruised and battered body and she leaned into his left ear and told him to hush and be quiet as if she was talking to a sick child, before she took his head and pulled it down and rested it on her naked, well toned breasts.
“Poor darling, you look exhausted! Did our workout tire you out?” she said with a heavy hint of sarcasm in her voice.
He wanted to reply but a sob caught in his throat. He wanted so desperately to please her, for her to set him free. But he knew deep down that she had not finished with him just yet. Her gloved hand moved down his body until it rested against his exposed cock and balls, she stroked them with her velvet fist but he was beyond caring about the pleasant sensation he was receiving because he instinctively knew that any sign of arousal would result in even more pain, even more imprisonment, even more torment…..
A she continued stroking she leant against his ear again and she whispered to him, “There seems to be one spot I missed last time…”
He groaned and wanted to beg for mercy as she pushed him back into the suit and quickly zipped the suit back up, his pleading eyes disappearing behind the front of the suit. He was immersed in darkness once again as he looked out through the eye-holes and saw her take a step back and look at him before lifted on of her legs slightly and poised herself. She gave him a cruel smile then flicked out her foot, it swung through the air and landed between his outspread legs with a thud, crushing his balls within the suit.

The Romeo Fitness Club was well known hangout for executives and up-worldly mobile types of character who often came to socialize rather than train. The car-park was full of recently released top of range cars shining in the sunlight and gym-bags and clothing were always f the best name brands. Graham on the other hand was not so executive or up-worldly mobile but he did drive a fairly decent car and did buy the best name brands. He liked to keep in shape rather than socialize at the club, often a severe work-out after business hours helped him relax and rid himself of all the strain and stress of the day. He kept himself to himself really within the club, he did his workout then left. He had never ventured into the boxing training room of the club because it had never really bothered him before……until he saw Zoe for the first time.
Graham was working out on one of the exercise bikes, pushing myself to his twenty minute limit when he first saw the well toned, black-haired ebony skinned woman walk through the entrance to the club and into the gym with her gym bag slung over her shoulder. She was what one would have called attractive, maybe even beautiful, but there was a mystique that set her apart the usual descriptions of attractiveness. The way she walked through the other people there it seemed as if she was unaware of them at all, her head slightly raised as if she was in control of everything in her vicinity. He was unsure of why his heart started to pound and his cock twitched in his shorts, but he stopped himself from staring at her as she approached him. Her looked down at the handle-bars of the exercise bike and saw her smooth and toned calves walked past him and behind him, he quickly looked back and saw her heading towards the Boxing Training Room watching her toned calves as she went past.
That room was sealed off so he was denied any further gaze of her, but he was certainly smitten with this athletic beauty. Who was she? Why had he never seen her here before? He made a quick decision that he would certainly like to get to know her more intimately. It seemed that he was not the only one. As he looked around he saw other male heads glance furtively towards to door to the boxing room probably asking the same questions as himself. He also noticed a few female heads to, but their seemed to be a air of jealously coming from their reactions rather than admiration. The more he thought about her the more his burgeoning erection too hold of his senses and soon he had developed a hard-on in his exercise shorts. He was extremely embarrassed. He decided to clear his thoughts and pump away on the exercise bike faster in hope to regain his control again.
It worked and he completed his exercise session and went to shower and change before going back home. In bed that night he lay there, his thoughts filled with the black beauty who had strode into his life that very day, who not only took control of his thoughts but also his cock too.
He decided to try and wait for her to enter the unisex Jacuzzi or sauna room and then enter behind her and strike up a conversation with her. But she seemed to never go anywhere near either much to his frustration. He waited by the entrance in his car before he entered himself hoping to walk in with her but she never did arrive when he hoped or did not turn up at all. He tried the clubs bar next, maybe she went for a drink after her workout to relax. No sign of her their either. He was getting desperate to know where she went.
He had only seen her the once, he wondered if she had stopped coming until one day when she had slipped from his mind she saw her in the gym standing by the door of the boxing room talking with another man. He stopped dead in his tracks, then realized he was staring and continued on to start his exercise. His eyes glanced towards the as he saw her laughing, her smile spread wide across her stunning features. No doubt politely laughing at some corny joke the man had told to her in an attempt to impress her, he thought jealously. She led him into the boxing room and they disappeared within. It drove him mad with frustration to think of him there with her, watching her train and flex those beautiful muscles of hers. He tried to clear his mind and let her go but it was hopeless, the more he pushed himself the worse his obsession of her became. Thirty minutes later she reappeared. Minus the man she had entered with. Suddenly there was some hope. She headed towards him, a slight smile playing on her lips. He averted his eyes, embarrassed slightly as he realized he had been staring at her, and looked down at the speedometer of the exercise bike he was now using. As she past him he felt the hairs on his body begin to stand on end at her close proximity, his heart began to beat faster and it certainly was not due to the exercise!
When she had past him he glanced back and saw he disappear through the door to the gym. He wiped a layer of sweat from his brow and noticed other men had been watching her too, no doubt intrigued as he was of what had happened within the boxing room. Something seemed strange about the situation, and he decided to investigate.
He approached the boxing room slowly, and stepped in cautiously looking around for the man. He could see no one but could hear a faint sobbing from somewhere within the room. He walked in further and something strange caught his eye, under one of the punch-bags was the man she had gone into the room with. He was curled up, in a foetal like position, the punch-bag still swinging slightly above him from the session she must have had. He walked around him and looked down to see both his hands clutching his groin, his eyes wet with pain filled tears and the faint low sobbing still emerging from his lips.

Many thoughts filled his head now. What had this man done to suffer like that? Had he attempted the touch her up during the training session and she had defended herself? She may not look that powerful but it was obvious that she would really pack a punch if she needed to. But surely she would simply have punched him in the face, rather than in the balls?
He let these questions slip from his mind as he decided to change his tactics slightly now. It was clear that any forceful attempt to get to know her would lead to pain, so a more softer approach was needed here.
He attended to gym as normal and made inquires about boxing lessons. It seemed that she was a part-time kick boxing coach from worked from home but enjoyed training at a private gym also to get out of the house. Maybe if he inquired about taking up kick-boxing with her, that would be some kind of start. He went to the gym under his usual routine and waited for her to attend.
When she did appear at one of his sessions he decided to follow her discreetly into the boxing room and ask her about her tutoring.
She was strapping on her gloves as he entered and just before she was about to start he interrupted her.
“Excuse me, are you the kick-boxing tutor they mentioned at the front desk?”
She turned to him, her eyes suspicious at first, but soon they changed and became friendly.
“I am. Why do you ask?”
“I’ve thinking about taking up the sport. Not on a competitive level, for the exercise really.” he explained, casually to her.
She took off her gloves and stretched out one of her hands, “I’m Zoe.” she introduced herself as.
He took her hand softly and introduced himself.
“I don’t suppose you would like to help me train today would you Graham?” she asked him, “I want to let of some steam today and I hate it when the bag swings around. All you have to do is hold it for me.”
“Of course I’d love to.” he answered her excitedly.
She put on her gloves again and walked over to the punch-bag she was going to use, he followed her eagerly watching her tight buttocks beneath her shorts and felt himself become extremely aroused. She pointed to the floor with one of her gloved hands to where she wanted him to stand. He stood in the spot and took hold of the sides of the bag, placing one foot slightly in front of the other so his weight was towards the bag.
“Good position.” she commented.
He felt happy about that. His mind flashed back to the man curled up on the floor, had been wrongly positioned to hold the bag for her and accidentally been kicked by her? The smile that had played on her lips when she had walked past him told him that it certainly hasn’t been an accident. He just hoped he did not suffer the same fate.
Her first punch brought him out of his daydreaming as she let loose a flurry of blows on the punch bag that he held onto desperately.
“I hope that didn’t take it out of you Graham, I was only warming up.” she informed him.
Her fist shot out and landed in the dead centre of the bag. He barely stopped the bag from slipping form his grip.
“Good, you held it.” she said with admiration, “There’s hope for you.”
She rained some more powerful blows on the bag them took him by surprised and kicked the bag forcefully with her trainer clad foot. She continued with her kick-boxing on the bag and he held onto the bag dearly as he did not wish to fail her, his eyes became drawn to her shorts again as he noticed how the material strained across her crotch as she raised her leg to kick. He could tell she was not wearing any underwear underneath. Without any warning he felt his cock become hard at the sight and he glanced down to see it bulging from the front of his shorts. He hope she hadn’t noticed. It seemed that she had.
Without warning her foot swung low and went under the bad and caught him clean between the legs. He gasped, his grip in the bag began to slacken as the wind was knocked out of him.
“Keep hold of the bag!” she ordered him.
He did as she ordered, but barely so. She began to punch the bag again ferociously, he was glad that she had ceased the kicking as the pain in his balls coursed through the rest of his body. He wanted to cup his balls and sink to the floor in agony but he dare not.
“If you lose your grip on the bag I’ll start kicking again!” she warned him.
He gripped it a tightly as he could, trying to hold his position. He swayed at every punch.
“Stop swaying! Hold it still! If you thought that kick was painful imagine what a punch in the balls would be like!”
The thought terrified him. Despite the pain she had caused him he was still besotted with her, transfixed with how she moved, fascinated by how her tight muscles flowed under her dark ebony skin. When she announced that she had finished he let the bag slip from his grasp and his hand dropped to his groin where he held it protectively.
“Take you hands away.” she ordered him, in a calm voice.
He looked at her nervously as she took of her gloves and dropped them to the floor. She hands took his hands away gently and she felt his groin.
His cock began to get hard again at her touch. She smiled at the reaction.
“There does not seem to be any permanent damage.” she said as she pressed her herself against him and looked up at him.
Although she was smaller than he, she was much bigger in other ways he thought to himself. She raised herself up on tiptoe and whispered into his ear “The last man I kicked like that hasn’t been back here since. He could not handle it. You did. Meet me in the bar in half-an-hour.”
And with that she lowered herself then picked up her gloves and left the boxing room leaving him in pain, confused and aroused all at the same time.

He could not believe it. One drink at the bar and he now had her home telephone number and was now driving towards her home at her invitation. Although she had made no hints that their meeting would be of a sexual encounter it was clear that she was certainly interested in his company not just to train him in kick boxing as he had earlier inquired about. She had casually told him that she enjoyed a little ‘rough play’, what her meaning of this was he was not certain but she was deadly serious when she had said it so he was both a little excited and afraid at the same time. She had apologised about the unwarranted kick in the balls and bought him another drink to compensate, despite the pain he was seriously becoming besotted with her and part of himself was not afraid to suffer for her if she so desired it.
As he pulled up outside her home he admired the building. It was quite large and surely there must have been other people living their besides herself, he wondered. He switched off the ignition and locked up his car before walking down the short pathway to her front door. Before he could ring the door bell the door swung open and there she stood. She was dressed quite casually in jeans and a T-shirt and it was clear that she wore no bra underneath it. It was certainly a very pleasurable sight.
“I see you found my home without any problems Graham.” she said as a welcome.
“Yes, it was quite easy to find.”
“Come in, follow me into the living-room.”
He followed her obediently and she led him into her living-room and told him to sit down and wait for her. He did so and she disappeared from the room leaving him waiting there for her with much eagerness at what she had planned for him. Naturally his mind turned to sexual thoughts about her and the image of her dark nipples poking through her T-shirt just moments before stuck in his mind as he imagined his lips sucking on them and his tongue flicking them sensitively.
Ten minutes past before she reappeared again in the living room, and her appearance took his breath away. She wore trainers, a pair of figure hugging shorts that did not leave much to the imagination, but she was completely topless. His eyes were immediately drawn to her naked breasts and he mouth dropped open in surprise.
“What’s the matter Graham? You seem a little lost for words?” she asked.
“Nothing….nothing at all. I was just admiring your outfit Zoe.” he answered as best he could.
She pointed down to him and said, “Take off your clothes, all of them. They are not very practical for what I need you for.”
He obeyed her eagerly, stripping of as quickly as he could without any embarrassment about being naked before her. She watched him as he stood their proudly naked before her and was quite amused how he seemed a little aroused too. She threw him a pair of shorts and he caught them awkwardly. He looked them over with some confusion as he noticed the crotch area was slightly padded. He quickly slipped into them and looked to her for approval. She looked at him approvingly.
“When I told you I like to ‘play rough’,” she began, “what was going through your mind?”
Before he had chance to answer she stepped up to him and drove her fist into his crotch. He gasped but thanks to the padding he was not hurt, only winded.
“You would be no good to me crippled you know!” she joked.
She led him out of the living-room and through the house to a door at he back, it led into a large converted training room. There were strong wooden beams across the ceiling and hung from them by chains and rings were a number man shaped punch bags just touching the floor below. They unnerved him but he was not quite sure why. She led him behind them to large area covered by a training mat. A pair of boxing gloves lay in the centre of the mat.
“Stand there!” she ordered him, pointing to the gloves.
He obeyed nervously, afraid now about what she had planned for him.
“Put them on!” was her next command.
He clumsily slipped them on and strapped them into place as she watched him as he fiddled with the awkward straps whilst putting them on. When he had finished she slipped on her own boxing gloves. They were custom made ones; although they were ordinary boxing gloves they were lined on the outside with black velvet that gave them a deceptively soft sheen under the artificial lighting of the room.
“Now hit me.” she demanded of him as she slowly stroked one of her nipples with one of her velvet gloves, arousing it.
He looked at her dumbfounded. Had he heard her correctly?
“Come up here and hit me! Are you deaf?! Hit me now!”
He couldn’t move, he seemed paralysed, cemented to the spot. The thought of hitting her offended him, he just couldn’t do it. She stepped up to him and hit him squarely in the stomach winding him, but she did not stop with the single punch as she rained a number of similar blows on his body and face which left him cowering away in with his arms raised in defence.
“Hit me you wimp! Throw a punch! Defend yourself.” she hollered at him.
As a final humiliating punch landed on his cheek his passiveness disappeared now replaced with anger as his fist shot out and hit her on the right hand side of her mouth. He looked at her shocked at his actions and stepped back, his gloved fist now hanging limply by his side. There was a small tear of blood on the bottom side of her mouth that she licked away with her tongue, then she looked at him as he mouth curled in to a cruel smile.
“So you have got some balls then.” she commented.
“I’m sorry……I’m so sorry…….” he spluttered in apology.
He was cut short by a knockout blow that caught him square in the mouth sending him staggering back as she shouted at him, “Don’t apologise you stupid wimp!”
She kicked him in the shins with her trainer-clad feet and continued to punch him until he fell over on his back battered and bruised, sprawling limply on the training mat like a puppet with no strings. She placed her feet on either side of his shoulders and looked down at him, she hadn’t finished with him yet. She sank down onto him, the crotch of her tight-fitting shorts smashed against his bruised mouth gagging him almost as she rested her entire weight onto him, her legs pinning his shoulders to the ground so his arms couldn’t move. He struggled to free himself but it was futile, she had him wear she wanted him. He was completely at her mercy, luckily he could still breathe as she shifted her position on his face to accommodate some oxygen for him. He was becoming aware of a sweet feminine scent emanating from behind the material of her shorts. She was becoming aroused by this!
“Don’t think for a minute that I am getting excited because of you Graham,“ she explained to him, “I get very aroused when I beat up a man. Now let us see what is in those shorts of yours shall we?”
He heard her remove her gloves and heard them thud against the training mat at either side of her. The fingers of one of her hands reached behind her and snaked across his stomach and slipped underneath the waistband of his shorts, her fingernails scratching and teasing his limp cock that soon began to appreciate her actions and harden.
“Quite big I must admit. But I prefer an tongue to pleasure me though.“ she said.
He sighed behind the gag of her crotch. Her fingers moved further down and encapsulated his balls now, her fingernails digging into the scrotum slightly. He froze in fear.
“Quite big balls too. You should be in a stud farm Graham!” she joked.
Slowly she squeezed he fingers together trapping his balls within them, she felt him stiffen beneath and his breaths become sharper which excited her immensely. She squeezed them again, this time harder and she heard him moan with pain but the sound was muffles by her crotch. She laughed at him, enjoying the power over him.
“Now you know the meaning of ‘rough-play’ Graham. I hope it is an experience you won’t forget!” she informed him as she slipped her hand back out of his shorts.
She suddenly stood and looked down at him. He was red-faced and humiliated. She stepped away and she placed one foot between his legs. He moved his gloved hands to his crotch to prevent any more torture but she was quicker and her foot caught him in there sending a shudder rather than pain through his body.
“Kneel up!” she ordered.
He did so with difficulty, and when he was in the correct position his eyes were level with the crotch of her shorts. He let of a moan of frustration at the sight. To his amazement she hooked her two thumbs down the waistband of them and pulled them down to reveal herself totally naked underneath them. She kicked them away and looked down at him.
“Do you like the look of it?” she asked.
He nodded not once taking his eyes from the sight of a her gorgeous and now moistened pussy.
“Follow me….on your hands and knees!” she commanded him and walked over to a single chair in the corner of the training room.
She sat her self down in the chair and opened her legs wide as he crawled towards her, a prominent bulge in his shorts betraying his arousal for her.
“Now I want you to lick every bead of sweat form my thighs for me. If you don’t please me I will yank down those shorts and do some kick-boxing on those large balls of yours Graham! Understand?!”
“Yes Zoe, I understand.” he replied submissively and he crawled in-between her thighs and began to lick the sweat from the naked flesh of her thighs.
She watched him carefully, noticing how his tongue flicked away at her skin picking up the miniscule drops of sweat she had perspired over her rough treatment of him. He showed promise, she thought to herself. He was working his way closer to her naked pussy and his eyes were eyeing it with much desire hoping to worship it with his mouth and tongue. Zoe was well aware of this and grabbed his hair with one hand and pulled his head back so his eyes looked upwards into hers.
“I don’t think so Graham…” she warned him, “…you would really have to prove yourself worthy to have that honour! Now back to work! Lick my belly now and work up to my breasts…..”
He continued with much eagerness now. He may have been denied her pussy but he would at least have the chance to kiss and lick at her beautiful breasts. Zoe watched him as he strained himself to reach her upper body but still remain on his knees, it was going to be impossible for him to reach her breasts in his kneeling position so she pushed him back and sat up then leaned forward so her breasts where level with his face.
“Continue.” she ordered.
He did so, licking away the beads of sweat in her cleavage with much enthusiasm. He worked around to one of her nipples and began to kiss it and lick it with his tongue. She did not complain and let out a small moan as he did so before continuing onto her next breast and cleaning that one the same way.
When she had decided that he had been spending to much time on her breasts she raised her arm and pointed to her armpit. He hesitated.
“Everywhere.” was all she said.
He obeyed and placed his mouth within her armpit and licked away the sweat there too before moving on to the other one. When she was pleased she pushed him back again and stood. He wondered what was next and she turned and leant forwards resting her arms on the back of the chair.
“Did you think you were going to get away without cleaning my bottom Graham?” she asked him, although she did not expect any answer from him.
He let out a little moan and began to lick away at her beautifully toned bottom removing the sweat from it centimetre by centimetre before falling back on his knees when he had completed the task. She looked back at him over her shoulder and saw him kneeling there hot, flustered and extremely frustrated. She had not finished with him just yet though.
“Have you finished?” she asked.
“Yes Zoe, please can I……”
“I don’t think you have quite finished yet! There is a part of my bottom you haven’t even touched Graham….now get your tongue right in there!”
He moaned again and pressed his lips against her bottom again and slowly wormed his tongue into the crevice of her toned beautiful bottom and licked away the sweat that had formed there too. When she was satisfied she stood and turned around and looked down at him.
“You will do. You are not as good as some of my other men but you have shown a lot of potential. Think yourself privileged.” she told him.
She stepped away and walked over to the where the man-shaped punch-bags hung and unzipped the sides of one of them. He then noticed that there were hollow inside. He felt afraid now.
“Take off those gloves and shorts now! Then crawl over here!” she demanded.
He backed away afraid at what she had planned for him and pleaded with her, “No please Zoe, I’ll do anything you want…..anything! Just don’t make me go in there!”
“Get over here now!” she shouted angrily, “If you try to make a run for it I will catch you easily, and by the time I have finished with you I will be able to drag you into here without any difficulties…..now take off those gloves and shorts and crawl over here now!”
He obeyed nervously letting the gloves fall to the floor and slipped out of the shorts. He crawled over and stopped by her feet.
“Now get in.”
He stood and climbed into the bag. He slipped in easily and discovered it to be rather comfortable against his battered and bruised body. She looked at him partly encased in the bag and seemed very satisfied before she began to slowly zip up the sides of the bag and encase him entirely.
He began to panic as the darkness overwhelmed him fearing suffocation before realizing that the suit had two small tubes to breathe through and two small pin-pricks to see out of the bag. This calmed him immensely.
He could see her on the other side of the suit and saw her approached and look into where the two discrete eyeholes were.
“Be a good boy and don’t panic Graham. I will be back today to have some more fun with you. Just relax and enjoy the experience.” she said mockingly.
Then she disappeared from view and he was all alone within the suit.
Sometime later he heard voices on the other side of the suit. One he was certain was Zoe’s but as for the others he was not certain but they were definitely all female. He wondered what was to happen next. Would she free him? Was this some strange sexual foreplay that she liked to put her men through before having sex with them? These thoughts raced through his mind as he saw her again now stood in front of him. She was dressed in her ordinary training clothes and with her about seven girls most likely in there late teens dressed the same.
“Now girls, remember to put on your knee and elbow pads on,” Zoe tutored, “we learnt last week that it can hurt these areas when they are not protected.”
“Yes Zoe.” they all replied.
“It’s is these bags that need to be hurt, not you.” she reminded them before demonstrating and driving her elbow deep into the punch-bag that he was encased within
Although padded he felt the hit and it winded him slightly in the stomach.
“Now girls, go to your allocated punch-bag and let’s begin where we left off last week shall we?”
The girls split up and Graham looked out to see Zoe disappear from his view. Stood before him now was a petite girl with straw-berry blonde hair kitted up with her knee-pads, elbow pads and boxing gloves. He realised that his pain and torment was far from over.

The End

whatami
09-06-2009, 10:08 AM
nnnnnnnnniiiiiicccce

Alec Anaconda
09-06-2009, 12:16 PM
Thank you for this interesting and entertaining short story. Well done!

I think that, if you wanted to, you could expand and elaborate this into a novel.

However, to publish anything, you would need to slow down and correct many of the silly language mistakes.

http://uk.geocities.com/alecanaconda/GetPublished.htm (http://uk.geocities.com/alecanaconda/GetPublished.htm)

ohowtheyhurt
09-06-2009, 09:53 PM
A great story...I can almost smell and taste Zoe's sweat. Yummy! -Oh

JnRazic
09-07-2009, 03:28 AM
Thanks for the reviews!

Admittedly I did write it quite a while ago and before posting it I did'nt really read through to correct anything so there is always room for improvement on it. I have been considering expanding it though but I will have to come up with some more ideas for it.