PDA

View Full Version : BB in competing for a woman

Dix
09-08-2009, 08:10 AM
My main turn-on is women hurting a male's balls. I also like erotica and while on a blog site found this piece I have posted here.

From this address:http://garmskiss.blogspot.com/2009_01_01_archive.
"When they first met at the bar, she considered the thought of making them fight over her. Thinking about it excited her, the men struggling with each other, hurting each other eager to win her, eager to plunge their cocks into her."

My first thought about this piece of fantacy was the woman's desire to see men hurting each other to win the opportunity to fuck her. Being aroused by this, she would probably hope that she would see at least one of these males ending up with a pair of sore and swollen testicles.

I've never really thought of that part of fantacy before but it sure has some arousing potential. I could also imagine that she would urge them to go for the nuts or after the winner triumpts go over and kick the loser in the nuts too.

Does anyone find this arousing as well?

Trouble
09-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Both from the standpoint of fiction and for real-life events, yes, I think this is somewhat arousing -- but, more to the point, one of my female friends who watches football (no pretzel jokes, please), says she watches in hopes of seeing some guy RACK another guy.

I.e., it should drive the chicks wild. Uh, assuming my friend is normal, which is probably a bit far off the mark...

mvp
09-11-2009, 01:10 AM
maybe she could kick them in the sack herself and see who would take the most for her this would be good