PDA

View Full Version : Any videos of a REAL ball crushing?

honto
09-11-2009, 09:01 AM
Are there any videos out there of a guy's ball or balls actually, literally being crushed or broken? Call it morbid curiosity, but I'd kinda like to see that.

Magnum
09-11-2009, 12:53 PM
I'd like to see that myself.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
09-11-2009, 09:53 PM
i'd watch that clip

honto
09-12-2009, 08:59 AM
C'mon! Someone take one for the team! :thumbup

Page666
09-12-2009, 09:20 AM
I'll try go find the clip of this that she took, which shows all the preparation, positioning, then the successive stages of tightening each bolt. There is a lot of screaming though, as I was chained in place and could not make her stop. Some laughing on her part as well. Is this what you were seeking?

freddy71
09-12-2009, 06:54 PM
C'mon! Someone take one for the team! :thumbup

I would love to, if I could find the woman who would do it, and enjoy doing it. I'm not about to give them up for someone who is apathetic about it. It has to be an "ultimate" for her, too!

I had something like this set up with Jazzmon Radford, too --before she scheduled her surgery. We had already done extreme swelling, and it was going to be this, and more, with the flaming cock dance thrown in, because some of her customers were screaming for that.

honto
09-12-2009, 10:56 PM
I'll try go find the clip of this that she took, which shows all the preparation, positioning, then the successive stages of tightening each bolt. There is a lot of screaming though, as I was chained in place and could not make her stop. Some laughing on her part as well. Is this what you were seeking?

That would be a good start! :thumbup

ballsbarber
09-13-2009, 11:03 PM

do you have the video? :bananad:

honto
09-25-2009, 09:36 AM
bumping this because this is my quest :P

bustedm
09-27-2009, 01:15 PM

Wow, this looks great. If you find the clip let us know!

weirdo
09-27-2009, 08:38 PM
yea i wuld like 2 C wat wuld happen.

f1zb4n
09-29-2009, 10:35 AM
I'm very curiuos to see how happens to those balls, too.
Very good start!!! :bananad: :bananad:

sadball
09-30-2009, 12:58 AM

very nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page666
09-30-2009, 03:24 AM
For those interested, she wants to re-enact it; a slow cranking of the vise down to, as she has promised "UNDER ONE INCH, and I'm going to KEEP it there". Should be not only interesting, but unendurable. I'll report back here. This might take a week or two to get video-ed. Stay tuned.

f1zb4n
09-30-2009, 09:15 AM
I long to see it! :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u:

honto
11-10-2009, 11:11 PM
bumping one more time in the hopes of seeing something :P

eltopos666
11-11-2009, 06:40 PM
I dont think that is common nor probable.. it is hard to find someone willing to do so ....

AlexBB
11-13-2009, 11:27 AM
Real ball crushing.
http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/44230-3/Hatchet_ballsac.gif

crushee
11-14-2009, 04:31 AM
For those interested, she wants to re-enact it; a slow cranking of the vise down to, as she has promised "UNDER ONE INCH, and I'm going to KEEP it there". Should be not only interesting, but unendurable. I'll report back here. This might take a week or two to get video-ed. Stay tuned.

Unless you have VERY small or rather FLAT balls, under one inch is unbearable! A (former) gf of mine, sadistically oriented, used to squeeze my balls with all her might. She once tried a workshop "étau" (need to look for the English word for that) and we had to stop slightly under 3cm (that is slightly over one inch): I had passed out!

No permanent injuries, but she then sticked to "manual" squeezing...

It depends, of course, also on how much your balls have swelled.

Keep us informed...

Pupuce
11-14-2009, 04:43 AM
Real ball crushing.
http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/44230-3/Hatchet_ballsac.gif

It's faked. Those are potatoes, probably.

Page666
11-14-2009, 03:25 PM
Friends:
I'm so sorry this has taken so damned long, but there were mutual scheduling problems. It looks like she's willing to do some video this week in her dungeon. And yes, it will be UNDER one inch. I don't agree with the former poster who said he passed out; I was no where near unconsciousness the previous two times we did this. In pain, and in panic, yes but very conscious. In any case if I were unfortunate enough to faint, I'm sure I'd awaken to find my nutsack cut open and one or more balls missing, so there is a strong incentive to pay attention and keep focused.

I'll keep you informed. Later this week should work and once we get it, I'll let you know and post it ASAP.

Is it only men who want to see this, or are there any female readers who are watching?
Page (willing to take one for the team)

AlexBB
11-21-2009, 11:22 PM
soccer player smash the balls
http://nothingtoxic.com/media/1258589901/Soccer_Player_Gets_Kicked_Hard_in_the_Balls

Page666
11-30-2009, 04:28 AM
It's finally arranged (See my previous post). Tuesday Dec 1. 5:30 or 6 pm. Computer will be set up with live webcam. There is room for another one or two viewers. If you can view, capture and post, email me here. You'll need a Yahoo Instant Messenger ID so we can connect you. Write me here for details. She has promised to make this damaging.
Page

Mr. Feet
11-30-2009, 12:39 PM
I think it's not possible to literary crush balls until they pop like for example a plum.... I never tried it because thats way too extreme for me :P

The vid is surely fake... nobody would voluntary cut off his own balls ?!?

honto
11-30-2009, 08:41 PM
Woooooooooooo! What time zone?

Page666
11-30-2009, 09:21 PM
That's 5 or 6 pm eastern time zone US (NY Time). Write me here early in the day to arrange viewing the cam live. I'll post the vid afterward. If I can move or breathe.

justtestingstuff
11-30-2009, 11:25 PM
How do i sign up for the live show?

sub4her2
12-01-2009, 07:06 AM
That's 5 or 6 pm eastern time zone US (NY Time). Write me here early in the day to arrange viewing the cam live. I'll post the vid afterward. If I can move or breathe.

Since page666 has his location as Detroit, I'm going to say all times are central standar.

Dreihundert
12-01-2009, 07:43 PM
It's faked. Those are potatoes, probably.

I've seen the video, and I vouch for its authenticity. It's called "BME Pain Olympics - Final Round"

it can be found here: http://2girls1cup-free.com/bme-pain-olympics.html

Perhaps watching the entire video will give you a second opinion.

Pupuce
12-02-2009, 10:51 AM
You are vouching for bloodless testicles ? Sure. Just so you know, blood should be everywhere with that kind of axe hit.

Dreihundert
12-02-2009, 06:31 PM
You are vouching for bloodless testicles ? Sure. Just so you know, blood should be everywhere with that kind of axe hit.

Like I said... watch the damn video. when he lifts the axe afterward, it shows half a testicle and a puddle of blood underneath it.

So yes, I'm vouching for it.

And if you still don't believe me, here's a screenshot from the video. I'm sure this is plenty of blood.

Pupuce
12-03-2009, 08:44 AM
I've watched it, long time before it was posted here. This is still no where the amount of blood axing balls would do.

dharkbus
12-03-2009, 09:12 AM
Like I said... watch the damn video. when he lifts the axe afterward, it shows half a testicle and a puddle of blood underneath it.

So yes, I'm vouching for it.

And if you still don't believe me, here's a screenshot from the video. I'm sure this is plenty of blood.

not questioning your integrity or anything I just think your mistaken. I've been around serious wounds and the blood that is associated with it (and i'd say since axing your balls severs an artery it is a serious wound), and the bme pain Olympics look very fake (to me). there doesn't seem to be nearly enough blood.

on another note I don't see the membrane that surrounds the testicles anywhere, and some other viscera that should be there.

that being said I like to pretend its real, and if you still think its real more power to you, but I just don't think so.

cheers

drkwolf222
12-03-2009, 11:29 AM
in the original cut of the pain olympics .. there was an end disclaimer that explained that the video was a work of fiction using props and fake parts ..

i use to have it but that would be some where on the brick i call my old computer as for the blood comming from an axed testicle the scrotum has all small blood vesles so it would be a slow seeping bleed* from there .. and the testicle has one medium blood vessle running to and from it .. there are not really any IN side the actual testicle so un less you cut in up near the top of the testicle it would not be a fast bleed* .

fast bleed: blood comming in a constant running flow (artieral cut or deep tissue cut that)

Seeping bleed: a surface or minor tissue cut that severs capilaries and slowly drips and runs. EG skinned knee minor finger cut ..

Dreihundert
12-03-2009, 05:30 PM
in the original cut of the pain olympics .. there was an end disclaimer that explained that the video was a work of fiction using props and fake parts ..

If this is true then I apologize for my rudeness and accept that I was incorrect.