PDA

View Full Version : what method do you find hurts the most

Leather balls
09-13-2009, 08:38 AM
personally i find that being punched has the most painful effect but then my wife does have a very good punch on her. i have had experiences in the past with women who coudnt punch very hard at all but my wife can drop me easliy with just a jab. dont get me wrong she can kick and knee really hard as well but i can usually take more of them so she will usually leave the punch until the end of the session as she knows this will finish me off.

what techniques do you all find works best for you and are the most painful

deballs
09-13-2009, 04:05 PM
a well placed kick works for me.

cbtme
09-13-2009, 04:17 PM
personally i find that being punched has the most painful effect but then my wife does have a very good punch on her. i have had experiences in the past with women who coudnt punch very hard at all but my wife can drop me easliy with just a jab. dont get me wrong she can kick and knee really hard as well but i can usually take more of them so she will usually leave the punch until the end of the session as she knows this will finish me off.

what techniques do you all find works best for you and are the most painful
it's never the same... a lite tap, but well positioned... can hurt more than a full blown kick the just pushes the ball aside..

poolman2
09-13-2009, 05:32 PM
For me the most painful blow is the kick from behind. :wooow

poolman2

ER_Doc
09-14-2009, 02:05 AM
I vote for standing on the balls. my friend weighs about 120......it's unbearable when she puts full weight. I didn't know balls could get so flat.

maynardsmashu
09-14-2009, 03:05 PM
On my back, legs spread wide. Put a tennis ball in a nylone and swing away...mistres Demonetra (spelling ?) from the UK has a video demonstrating.

Magnum
09-14-2009, 03:19 PM
I have to agree with Er_Doc. My wife stomps on and stands on mine and flattens them out to about a 1/2 inch. Any further and she would probably crush then for good.:D

poolman2
09-15-2009, 01:02 AM
Errrr...

I guess I misread this thread. :o

It definitely hurts the most when my wife stands on my balls. There are many occasions I just can't take it. But when I can, it's amazing.

For whatever reason, stomping is not nearly as painful for me. And my wife does stomp pretty hard. However, it's way behind kicks from the rear in terms of the pain I experience. Most of the time stomping is pleasurable as long as I have worked up to it and psyched my self up right.

poolman2

deballs
09-15-2009, 09:06 AM
hmm. i've never had anyone try to actually stand on my balls before. any tips for a first time?

kneefodder
09-15-2009, 10:03 AM
Squeeze and release is a good way for a girl to capitalise on the inherant weakness of the male. With each cycle of being compressed and then allowed a few moments to recover the testicles grow progressively more and more tender and thus more and more susceptable to any pressure applied to them. After five or six times anything she does with them be it kick, knee, punch or more squeezing will be sure to inflict the most delicious agony.:thumbup

poolman2
09-15-2009, 05:37 PM
deballs,

We find success depends on your horniness, pain tolerance, and perseverance. We do it when I'm really horny. First my wife gives me a good working over, usually by kicking the twins into orbit repeatedly. Then we put a phone book under my balls, and she steps onto them. If I can't take it at first, we just keep on trying. Eventually we succeed. After doing that for a while, anything else, especially stomps are just pleasure. :bananad:

Incidentally, we like having her step with the lateral aspect (baby toe side) next to my pelvis with my balls under her instep. That way if the guys can't take it, they have a little room to flee. ;-)

Obviously, having a woman stand on your balls is dangerous, but it works for me and apparently some others. YMMV. Always try to leave yourself and the twins an out. And don't do it if it hurts too much.

As for the advice that the testicles will rupture at 110 lbs, in my opinion that is patently incredible hokum at least as a scientifically proven fact. But that does not mean it might not be true in individual cases. In fact, some would have even lower limits.

Good luck,

poolman2

bouncingballs
09-17-2009, 11:18 PM
Never had my wife stand on mine but it does sound interesting.

The blow that hurts the most is an upper cut type hit with the balls hanging loose. Usual method is being on all fours and being kicked from behind.

It just seems to me that it hurts worse when my balls are hanging loose. Even more than when they are tied and the blows are more direct. Must have something to do where the impact lands because as mentioned above, I've had experiences where some pretty hard blows seemed to have little effect and other lighter ones really get my attention.

Magnum
09-19-2009, 01:04 PM
My wife is an Amazon. 5'8" about 170 and very muscular for a woman. She doesn't always apply all her weight but does now and then when I can take it. Most of the time they are beneath her arch but sometimes 1 under her heel (not full weight) and that can almost bring me to tears.:D Stomps are not too hard but she will stomp down very hard near them. It's a risk I guess but I love it.