PDA

View Full Version : Argh, what clip was it? *Rewards promised*

Just_Another
09-15-2009, 09:39 AM
Hey guys.

Recently, I watched ninja cheerleaders and on the doll with a very good looking girl who I think is kind of into the whole ballbusting deal. Both movies sparked some very ... interesting conversation.

Now, I would like to watch another fun, ballbusting-packed actual movie. Other suggestions are welcome, but I was thinking of a clip I saw a while ago. It involved a guy being tackled to the ground by some chick and a very VERY long, hard squeeze. I think she was after some money or something. It was set at night in the middle of some sort of town square or something. I don't remember much else, but this squeeze was LONG.

In returns for help in finding this clip, or other good suggestions, I'll post back a report of how it all goes. Graphically.

Richter
09-15-2009, 10:39 AM
Well, it was set in a high school during the day, but Class of Nuke Em High has a long squeeze for money and a stomp at the end of the same scene.

Corky Romano has a few busts (3). Cynthia Rothrock is a German action heroine with a lot in her movies.

But I recommend Payback. On top of being a great movie, Lucy Liu plays a dom who ballbusts with knee, punch, stomp, and phone. :)

Also good is Sin City. The busts are mostly M/M, but my wife has reused them plenty.

RIP BBMovieDatabase which would really help with this.

kdunstfan
09-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Hey guys.

Recently, I watched ninja cheerleaders and on the doll with a very good looking girl who I think is kind of into the whole ballbusting deal. Both movies sparked some very ... interesting conversation.

Now, I would like to watch another fun, ballbusting-packed actual movie. Other suggestions are welcome, but I was thinking of a clip I saw a while ago. It involved a guy being tackled to the ground by some chick and a very VERY long, hard squeeze. I think she was after some money or something. It was set at night in the middle of some sort of town square or something. I don't remember much else, but this squeeze was LONG.

In returns for help in finding this clip, or other good suggestions, I'll post back a report of how it all goes. Graphically.

The Real McCoy: she knees him 3 times in a row. No dialog though.

Something to Talk About: ok knee, great dialog between sedgwick and roberts.

fantasizer
09-15-2009, 08:04 PM
At one point someone posted a link to a video on here. It's a brief clip in Robocop 2 where two hookers mug a guy. There are a couple kicks to the balls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWXkSQ0zpwM

agoknee
09-16-2009, 06:27 AM
The clip you are talking about is Woman X starring Elizabeth Hopley made in the UK in 2002.

Just_Another
09-16-2009, 09:40 AM
Ah. Thanks guys. I've aquired a copy of payback and will check it out soon.

The clip you are talking about is Woman X starring Elizabeth Hopley made in the UK in 2002.

This sounds like its the clip I've been searching for, so that's great and all. However, it seems impossible to find a copy of it - even just a clip/trailer. A little frustrating, but thanks man.

agoknee
09-17-2009, 06:27 AM
http://rapidshare.com/files/281307020/Woman_X_UK2002_ELIZABETH_HOPLEY.wmv