PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever traded bb and cuntbusting shots with a gf???

cracker
09-16-2009, 02:05 AM
That's my dream, finding a woman who likes to give and receive genital pain. Especially if it's someone I like such as a gf. I'm sure there are a few out there.

Surprisingly, I read on a martial arts site that cunts are just about as sensitive to pain/injury as balls. I find this a bit hard to believe but am sure two willing, intelligent people can have fun experimenting. Especially if it's their first time trying it.

john m w
09-16-2009, 09:26 AM
not alot, just playing, it only lasted for a few seconds and she was like quit, haha, i would like to do it for hours though:cryingblu

Alec Anaconda
09-17-2009, 01:42 PM
Yes, I have, and it can be great!

On other occasions, it has been a disaster.

Hit her too hard, and you’re a sadistic bully. Too gently makes you a wimp.

Even worse is her “get even” blow, which cuts short a good evening session.

luvballplay
09-17-2009, 02:10 PM
yes but if he hits too hard , think of eventually when you recover , his danging more vulnerable testicles waiting to be kicked even harder !!! :D
oops you already said that !

cracker
09-19-2009, 12:52 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

vasiljevic
09-26-2009, 10:57 AM
Wow, that's my favorite fantasy too! Good to know I'm not the only one.

Anyone has good videos with things like that? Or maybe a stories, at least?

hrnfrg
09-26-2009, 05:07 PM
I've only done it twice (well 1 and 1/2) in grad school. We would flip a coin to see who went first.

The first time I went first and we could only exchange two kicks each. The second time, she went first and told me that she didn't want to be kicked so she would just have to "put me out of commission" for the night. Which she then proceeded to do. I have never been kicked so hard.

nijan0
09-27-2009, 06:02 AM
Wow, that's my favorite fantasy too! Good to know I'm not the only one.

Ever seen this channel?
http://www.youtube.com/user/lumpsVSbumps

Alec Anaconda
09-29-2009, 01:34 PM
vasiljevic: Wow, that's my favorite fantasy too! Good to know I'm not the only one.

All of my published stories include ballbusting.

All of those in my Extreme Vengeance trilogy feature cuntbusting as well.

My latest novel, Extreme Vengeance 3, contains some explicit and prolonged scenes of these pleasures

raddfrad
10-19-2009, 03:37 PM
This is one of my fantasy's too. I believe roksana on ********** has some, but i haven't been able to find much else. Its really nice taking turns kicking eachother, but as i said it seems very difficult to actually find.