PDA

View Full Version : sketch commissions

layoutsbreakdowns
09-17-2009, 04:09 PM
Hello, I'm offering $15 (usd) sketch commissions. Please see the two examples attached, and let me know if you are interested.
you can reach me at layoutsbreakdowns@gmail.com
I only accept paypal at the moment.
there are no restrictions on subject matter beyond that the characters must be 18+ (age)

please be specific/detailed

Please make a commission by e-mail. I will look over the proposal and accept or decline. Once I have accepted, I would like half of the fee (7.50). I'll send a low res version of the sketch and once I've been paid the second half I'll send high resolution.

If anyone else is looking for commissions, please feel free to advertise your work here aswell.

donkeyfish
09-19-2009, 11:52 AM
$15 for what is essentially a doodle is pretty expensive.

Alec Anaconda
09-19-2009, 12:56 PM
I wish you good luck with your venture, for your sketches have a clean and elegant appeal.

I notice that your work is unsigned (unless your penname is 15!), which hardly encourages any speculative investment.

Do you produce artwork suitable for ebook covers?

layoutsbreakdowns
09-20-2009, 04:59 PM
$15 for what is essentially a doodle is pretty expensive.
maybe, but I don't have a set number of characters/background (as long as the request is reasonable) I would draw 4 women wrestling (and busting) a large man if i were commissioned to. There are other artists here I believe, hopefully they will also post their rates in this thread. Options/competition is always good. Thank you for your thoughts, I will offer a more restrictive commission as well.

15052 $8

Alec Anaconda- hi, thank you, I normally go by Wes-
Yes, I would prefer to know what resolution/aspect ratio is needed before hand. Realisticly, if the commissioner is specific, I will be able to work something that satisfies their needs.

Current Rates
web banners /avatars $3
Simple Sketch commission (2 characters, No bg) $8
sketch commission (2-7 characters, simple bg) $15

Please provide ref if you want an established character (ie Tsunade from Naruto)

Alec Anaconda
09-21-2009, 01:50 PM
Please click my link for examples.

Some of the best are in the gallery.

layoutsbreakdowns
09-22-2009, 03:57 PM
Please click my link for examples.

Some of the best are in the gallery.

Powerful site, Yes I could; I would just need to know if your going for something specific (ie. b/w or simple colors) for colors I'll have to quote you on a project by project basis. Simple colors or air brush b/w shouldn't be more than $17 (assuming that the drawing I make isn't extremely complicated) Let me know what you want and I'll let you know if the pricing will be different.
generally speaking though
lines $15 + simple colors or grays $1 - $2= $16 -$17

I love football/soccer 15062

Alec Anaconda
09-28-2009, 12:21 PM
This is the cover selected by my publisher.

Alec Anaconda
09-29-2009, 12:00 PM
And this is his updated version of the front cover for my new novel, Extreme Vengeance 3.

layoutsbreakdowns
09-30-2009, 08:06 PM
And this is his updated version of the front cover for my new novel, Extreme Vengeance 3.

If your talking in terms of subject matter, then that is no problem. However, I do not in any capacity do any kind of photography... sorry. If you are interested in a drawn commission from me then don't hesitate to contact me.

from last week...
poor quality to respect the commissioner.
have a great week everyone.

Alec Anaconda
10-01-2009, 08:54 AM
I have just received an email. It asked, in a somewhat unpleasant manner, why the cover of my latest novel is reverent to this forum.

Here’s a small extract from Extreme Vengeance 3. You decide.

Christine ignores his protests as she removes all his clothes. She laughs at his fumbling attempts to stop her, and guffaws as he falls off the crude bed. As he struggles to return to the cot, Christine punches his balls, yelling,

“Make a fool of me, in front of the whole world, would you? Do you want to know what it feels like, to think you are all alone on a distant planet?”

Peder does not answer her questions, but only comments as he vomits,

“This is like being seasick. Please let me rest.”

“Well, poor old you,” she quips, with sarcasm sufficiently sharp to cut a hair lengthwise.

She cuts off a stout pine branch, then delivers a stinging blow across Peder’s arse, yelling,

“This is for the centrifuge!”

Christine’s temper runs out of control; with each blow, she reminds Peder of an insult or injury. As her rage builds, she uses her fists and feet all over his naked, disorientated body, always one blow per misdemeanour.

Peder is as helpless as a baby, unable to concentrate even well enough to speak or move from Christine’s blind rage.

As time passes, Peder begins to fear for his life. Christine’s wrath centres on his bollocks, punch after punch, each harder than the last. Despite his pain, perhaps because of it, Peder becomes erect. Christine strips off her clothing, punches his hard cock repeatedly, then mounts him and fucks him furiously. With each thrust, she slaps his damaged ear, still finding a fresh crime for each blow.

Peder ejaculates furiously, but Christine continues remorselessly through two more climaxes, only stopping when he finally becomes limp. She dismounts and pulls Peder’s balls until his spine arches high above the bed. Christine squeezes and twists his tormented testicles, using both hands and all her strength. She uses her thumbs to dig into each ball in turn, laughing as his scrotum blackens. Christine shouts loudly, so that Peder will hear her, over his screams,

“This, my love, is for brainwashing me; for making my moon look alien. Give me one very good reason why I should not rip your plumbs from the tree.”

Peder is unable to speak or move, only moan and scream. Christine continues remorselessly ball busting this man.

Minutes pass quickly for Christine, as she luxuriates in her extreme, but justified revenge. She does not feel the pain in her hands. For Peder, it is an eternity entrapped in pain and confusion.

After a few more minutes, Peder falls still and silent with only his erratic breathing showing that he is still conscious.