PDA

View Full Version : Shooting blanks

teenguy
09-17-2009, 11:52 PM
If your girlfriend kicks you hard enough, does that mean your balls are out of commission and she can't get pregnant? I'm guessing no, but it's worth asking I suppose.

megahero
09-18-2009, 02:45 PM
i guess it depends on how hard you are talking here. as long as it is within the realm of her not trying to actually ******** you, you should be fine. my wife has been beating on my balls for years now and it hasnt stopped us from having kids

smackMyNuts
09-18-2009, 05:39 PM
I'm sure it's possible that if enough damage is inflicted it could affect fertility, but for most of us casual ball-busting aficionados, it hasn't been a problem. I've been doing self-busting and getting busted by my wife for quite a while and had no problems knocking her up. I'm not as hardcore as some people, though. I'm not taking 20 kicks a night, more just some squeezing and slapping once a week or so.

Magnum
09-19-2009, 12:51 PM
I've fathered 4. I'm going on about 30 years of abuse, some very hard with no problems. I think it all depends on the individual.

Teardrop
09-19-2009, 01:08 PM
If your girlfriend kicks you hard enough, does that mean your balls are out of commission and she can't get pregnant? I'm guessing no, but it's worth asking I suppose.
I suspect it's very difficult to kick with enough force to cause sterility or broken testicles.

However, the question is similar to asking if someone poked me in the eye enough, would I go blind? The answer is possibly. I tend to think that the pain would be so much to bear that you would have to stop the person hurting you long before this kind of intense damage could happen.

Alec Anaconda
09-19-2009, 01:14 PM
It’s a safe bet that if you are still able to perform, then those clever little tadpoles are alive and kicking.
In the throws of passion, it is normal for testicles to get a rough ride. They swing, bounce off her body and become squashed, but we are too preoccupied to notice.

Ballbusting, before intercourse, may well act as extended foreplay to produce an increase in the volume and potency of your ejaculate.

cracker
09-20-2009, 09:49 AM
one can mix apples and oranges. It seems that a blow to the balls is usually harmless but some shots are just right and can cause injury.

Risk --- I'm guessing a very hard shot trapping a ball against bone could rupture it. Longer term, repeated hard blows would worry me vis-a-vis having children. I imagine that there being two of them is a life saver sometimes in this regard. Still, 10% of couples can't have children.

Apples & oranges --- I believe getting hard depends on the penis being healthy (blood, muscles, veins, and so on) as well as there being enough testosterone to arouse. So your dick getting rock hard and being able to have kids are not the same thing in my opinion.

P.S. Does ballbusting risk reducing testosterone production in the long run? Seems like it might. (For sure, ********** does it.)

For me personally, I'd avoid repeated full force kicks --- especially before that first kid is born. Thank god we have two :-).