PDA

View Full Version : How hard have you let yourself be racked/ballbusted? (Or you just watch videos?)

cracker
09-20-2009, 04:14 AM
I finally went to a pro and had maybe 50% force knees --- mostly repeated but up the middle spreading them, not trapping one between bone and knee. I was afraid to ask for a full force knee and the pain at 50% (multiple) was enough for me at the time --- a few months ago. Residual pain was minimal and swelling was not bad.

I want to try a 100% knee but am a bit scared. If delivered to one ball, I suspect the chance of permanent injury (rupture) is there. If a typical full force knee by a pro to both balls I'm afraid of the pain. I mean, I have to get home and she's told me some men at the dungeon need to be picked up from the floor and hospitalized. Still, the typical knee is the one I want to try since it's what a woman would deliver in real life --- hitting both balls (and your cock) and thinking this is more painful.

I know every knee/kick is unique and we are all unique but what does a 100% full force knee/kick feel like? (Does one work up to it?) Especially after, when your dick goes down and it's time to go home, what's the pain like?

Anyone else like I am/was, liking the full force videos to watch but at first afraid of tying it myself (also as I wasn't sure of the reaction of a non-pro partner) and wanting to avoid permanent damage. (I really did enjoy my "half force" session with a very pretty and nice non-domme pro).

Su0
09-20-2009, 05:18 AM
Good points. However, I would probably get so aroused that I would allow her to knee full force. The decision would not be rational then but just based on the fact bb can make you aroused and thefore allow you to take harder hits. It would probably feel nice for the moment, but who knows how it would feel afterwards.. Probably not that nice.

I do find girls that are totally fine to go full force on a guy's balls sexy.

Leather balls
09-20-2009, 05:45 AM
I have never had any markings or permanant damage from full force hits i just am in lots of pain for a few hours. i remember asking a girl to punch me as hard as she could before and so she swung her arm back as far as she could and gave me an upper cut that conected perfectly. i went down like a sack of shit and didnt get up for about half hour and it took me all day to recover. i remember feeling that i had to stop doing this but when the pain had eventually gone i couldnt stop thinking about it and would wank over it for months. i now leave it up to my wife to decide if she will drag the session out by hitting my soft to start and building up to full force kicks knees and punches or if she wants to finish me off quickley then she will hit me as hard as she can from the start.

Ketchupman
09-20-2009, 02:37 PM
Hi,

I'm also want to know how it feel like when a girl kicks you as hard as she can. The knees I had were soft because it was her first time and she was scared to do something wrong.
Now she isn't here anymore to kick me so I'm looking for a girl to start a bb relation with and after a time I hope she will try to kick me as hard as she can.

I hope that I don't have any permanent problems after that but well, we start slow and we'll see.

I hope to read more story's from you guys and girls, how hard did you ever (got) kicked?

Leather balls
09-21-2009, 12:19 PM
How does it feel to be kicked with 100 % force ?
Well it hurts like hell provided the connection is good. i have been kicked a few times were the girl has really gone for it and most of these have been when i havent asked for it. Even when i have i know that it is going to drop me straight away and it is going to take a long time to recover but i am so excited waiting for it that i dont care and then when its over and i have recovered it is amazing having those memories to think back over.
The last time i was kicked really hard was a request to my wife and even she knows now that i cant take it at all and she says are you sure because you know it will be the last hit you can take for a few days. She gets me to stand up with my legs spread really wide and dosent give me any warning. she took a short run up and just kicked me as HARD as she could and actualluy lifted me slightly off the ground. the response from me is to fall straight to the floor curl up in a ball and clutch my balls the response from her was laughter and saying ii cant believe i lifted you off the floor thats so cool. she will usually give me a bt of time to myself to recover but when she is fed up she will make me stand up and lift my arms in the air and all the time i am thinking that she is going to kick me again but she just says see there is nothing wrong with you and then leaves me to go back to feeling sorry for myself.
So i guess what i am saying is being kicked full fprce is a very intense and painful experience but the build up and after thoughts are completley worth the pain. If you are nervous about this then just have a session with light kicks or knees and then ask for one big one at the end this way you havent wasted a session and if you find its too much well at least you know now and you can say you have tried it.

skweezme
09-21-2009, 02:04 PM
:D Interesting replies. My Domme has never kicked me full force. Which is just as well, as she's 6'2" and 200lbs! And I'm usually restrained, so doubling up and falling to the floor is never an option. But just being in that vulnerable position, knowing what she could do to me as she towers over me, grinning down at me... :ibow4u: :iluvu: then starts to kick and knee hard enough to hurt and to shock, but not to damage...:D

cracker
09-23-2009, 07:22 AM
a really hard knee for last (maybe 75% --- she is real strong with a dancer's legs; plus I need to get home and I'll still have something to look forward to ---- that 100% kick, I better have a limo waiting!). I don't know how some guys take it --- she has a 10 year client that gets 350 full force kicks over 3 hours (she's about 28 -30 years old). She said he worked up to it. Plus, some guys in the videos take enormous punishment --- they don't even fall from a full force kick with boots! It might take 5 or 6 to get them down and they pop back up!

I asked her about permanent damage to her full force client. She just shook her head --- "I don't know, it's what he wants." (She has a "normal" boyfriend who's not into ballbusting.) I wonder if his nerve endings have been killed by the repeated kicking --- I know Thai kickboxers purposely kill the nerve endings in their shins so they can use them to kick their opponents (they DO wear cups, usually metal, by the way!).

Sounds like you and your wife have it down right. An occasional full force kick sounds like the way to go.

Leather balls
09-23-2009, 02:07 PM
yeah i can only take full force hits now and again i know i would never be able to take 350 full force kicks i can only usually take 1. sometimes if she doesnt make perfect contact i can take another oneor two but usually 1 is enough i have even tried taking a full force hit and thenwhen i get up 10 or 20 minutes later but i go straight down for another long period of time so now when she hits me foll force i know that that is the session over with.
Seriously though i dont think i could take 350 50% kicks that guy has obviously got a very high pain threshold