PDA

View Full Version : Growing internet offer on BB : why?

arno
09-21-2009, 07:10 AM
Hi everyone,

being interested in BB for years, I ve seen the massive "offer" developpement on the net.

I mean, 7 or 8 years ago, you were lucky to find few sites, like TAMAHIMEDEN, Knackers VelvetKick, somes yahoo groups and that was it.

Today, at least 20 "professional" sites, plus the homemade video sellers, plus everything I haven't discovered yet. I'm glad that it turned this way, but I am wondering why?

What is, according to you, the explanation to this? Growing interest on BB amonst male population, thus driving commercial sites to profitability, or is it just another reason?

And, why, if it is the main reason, should males be more and more interested in BB?

weirdo
10-23-2009, 09:56 PM
[QUOTE=arno;69147]Hi everyone,

being interested in BB for years, I ve seen the massive "offer" developpement on the net.

I mean, 7 or 8 years ago, you were lucky to find few sites, like TAMAHIMEDEN, Knackers VelvetKick, somes yahoo groups and that was it.

Today, at least 20 "professional" sites, plus the homemade video sellers, plus everything I haven't discove

i feel as though its most popular in europe . many get hit an like it. many start playful fights with girls to get kicked

e3baer
10-24-2009, 02:12 AM
The internet it's self has grown a ton in that time too. It's bigger, faster, more useful, and even more fun. I think BB is right on track with the rest of the internet.

weirdo
10-24-2009, 09:18 AM
yes i think so to. new people. new vidoes. new ways to ballbust that you never thought possible. yes every one is at high speed

eric B
10-24-2009, 10:31 AM
Yeah, I agree with e3baer. Since the internet came along websites for EVERY fetish have grown exponentially. I'm enjoying it as much as I can while it lasts because I've actually read about a proposed plan to destroy the hubs of the current internet and replace it with a new internet which will be much more strictly controlled.

Teardrop
10-24-2009, 11:42 AM
I'm enjoying it as much as I can while it lasts because I've actually read about a proposed plan to destroy the hubs of the current internet and replace it with a new internet which will be much more strictly controlled.
Well, let's hope this never happens. Normally when the pro-censorship lobby try to increase their control over what people can see, ordinary people use their brains and find ways to circumvent them, i.e. by using encryption, onion routing, etc. I'm pretty sure there will always be a way to get the material that you want in the way that you want it.

weirdo
10-24-2009, 11:55 AM
why would they want to control that. well yea people will never stop making websites. there may even b sum people who will sneak past the system

arno
10-25-2009, 12:25 AM
hi thank you all for giving your opinion on that topic.

GRowing internet necessarily means growing fetish offer > OK
nevertheless, BB is no fetish you embrace for making money. It hurts!! There are so many way to make money on internet.

So I assume these sites originate only in people already practicing BB.

But when you look at, say, Femaledom (;-)) Video Offer, it is professional, almost "industrial" (positive way hu! no offense). How did it turn that way? Maybe this site's owner as its opinion on that? Would you please like to share it?